India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Imran Khan is currently addressing his "parliament"

Seems he was taken into a room, was beaten like anything, was drilled with a bamboo, and is now parroting a jihadi speech.

But body language betrays everything. He is almost accepting defeat, seems frustrated and helpless. Seeking pity

Too much self loathing and victim card.
Another reason to do something foolish at LoC. He never thought Trump wd play him.

Pakis talking abt "chances of a Genocide" in Kashmir.

Bangladesh be like: Am I a joke 2 ya?:laugh:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
BABAINT.

One of my friend who is not a farmer like me but he is a fisherman was asking me that he would like to eat "Al-Asif Afghani Boti" in #Karachi. It is famous in Karachi. What is the distance from Mumbai to Karachi ? I said just one click and 58 second.

naval aviator........

sorcerer

Country flag
Northern Command core group meets over Pakistani threat
New Delhi, Aug 6 (IANS) Additional troops that were deployed in Jammu & Kashmir last week are unlikely to be moved out of the Valley any time soon. Defence sources said on Tuesday the Valley will continue to remain under cover of the massive troop deployment for several weeks.
“Indian Army is prepared to respond with resolve. The costs of misadventure will be prohibitive to Pakistan. We are fully prepared to deal with any contingency on the LoC or in the hinterland. We will not allow breakdown of law and order. Disruptive elements will be dealt with firmly,” he said in the meeting as per sources.
https://newsd.in/northern-command-core-group-meets-over-pakistani-threat/

Icarus

Country flag
Paki may attempt an invasion because this might be their last shot as removal of Art 370 and 35A will change demography and there goes all paqi support down the toilet. They must already be pissed right now for no large scale protests after Art 370 was mentioned by BJP more than 24 hrs ago.

What paki planning to do is intense thrust into JK with everything they have all at once and bring out Nukes within hours of capturing territory so that whole world jumps in at prospect of Nuclear war. This is only scenario that makes sense and feasible for Paki.
Pakistan is barely surviving. They don't have the will or resources to attempt an invasion of any kind.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan is barely surviving. They don't have the will or resources to attempt an invasion of any kind.
they will use their pigs in the valley for an attack and we can expect the booba..abdulla gang+congies to do the rest of civil disorder for pakistan

Janardan Shukla

#pakarmyretaliateagainstIndia is trending in Pakistan . That means civilian pressure is building. Let us see if Pakistan army do any misadventure to give us excuse to split the Pak in 4 pieces. I am eagerly waiting for it.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
In last 4 years, they got 24 billion $ from China alone. We don’t see much development from that money, possible that ISI has sufficient war chest for a low level conflict.

IndianHawk

Country flag
In last 4 years, they got 24 billion $ from China alone. We don’t see much development from that money, possible that ISI has sufficient war chest for a low level conflict.
Chinese money is not free . It comes with monstrous interest rate. Chinese won't allow its use for low level conflict as there is high chance of India capturing pok and denying china acces to arab Sagar.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

IndianHawk

Country flag
Chinese money is not free . It comes with monstrous interest rate. Chinese won't allow its use for low level conflict as there is high chance of India capturing pok and denying china acces to arab Sagar.

My own posts give me insights. Lol

The game is much much bigger. Taking pok by force will do two huge geopolitical moves.

1. Connecting India directly to central Asia. Linking oil gas mineral trade. Reducing Chinese and Russian influence on central Asia.

2. Destroying CPEC. Denying china access to Pakistan and hence arab sagar. Thus reducing Chinese influence in South Asia and Indian Ocean at once.

Both these moves may find favour in deep state across USA and Europe. This will be single biggest setback to rising China after Taiwan independence.

And India has to do it anyway.

sorcerer

Country flag
Do u think the Chinese are idiots like Americans to give Pakistan free money?never

its not free money..its money to create trouble inside India using terrorists..
exact thing what china wants with that investment in the name of CPEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles