India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
The US and NATO troops are officially leaving Afghanistan in 14 Months. Our Workers and Diplomatic Personal are at Risk now. The PorkiShitani Dogs are going to use this window to attack Indian personnel using there Taliban Terrorists Dogs. India needs to block the US action of removing a international terrorist group like Taliban from leaving the UN Terrorist Sanctions list. If we don’t stop it PorkiShitanis can now directly fund them without any problems.
naa..that part is already taken care of I guess.one word that really caught my attention from Trumps speech is "US will be Loyal to India"
well!! time to check how much of loyalty is loyalty in US terms..
Also I think Indian establishment unlike the congress era is more strong under Doval era.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
naa..that part is already taken care of I guess.one word that really caught my attention from Trumps speech is "US will be Loyal to India"
Also I think Indian establishment unlike the congress era is more strong under Doval era.
Too early to say, it is election year talk for now.

Only after elections, that too if trump wins again.

Gshvar

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakis will now fund terrorists via Taliban and that will be legal. Tough days are coming.

Our best chance lies in this agreement being broken. A number of entities in Afghanistan will want the same.

Yes very tough days are coming. After this Delhi mess, Pakistan will get new recruits to radicalize.
Thanks to our idiot politicians

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Pakis will now fund terrorists via Taliban and that will be legal. Tough days are coming.

Our best chance lies in this agreement being broken. A number of entities in Afghanistan will want the same.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk
I hope Talibani Dogs or our agents in Afghanistan break this shitty and filthy Deal. But PorkiShitan will make sure what ever happens the truce will not be broken in 14 Months time table given in the deal. They will only restart the conflict against Afghan Government after 14 Months when the US and NATO Leaves the country. US has left Afghanistan to the dogs like they did to South Vietnam both conflicts could have been won if US was willingly to take the risks and expand the war to ShitHole PorkiShitan. India has 14 Months to some how break up this shitty deal ones and for all. If US leaves Afghanistan will heavily dependent on India to give them weapons and training and international support. There conflict will come to our door step we don’t do something fast. India has to be ready for what ever that is coming in the future.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
US loyalty to India is like “Pedo Muhumud splitting the moon into two” it never happened or will never happen in the future. Americans are untrust worthy creatures. They will switch sides to get the most benefits for them. Ones they leave Afghanistan it does not matter to them if Afghanistan falls to Taliban or not. They only want to remove there head for the black hole that is Afghanistan.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Yes very tough days are coming. After this Delhi mess, Pakistan will get new recruits to radicalize.
Man, don't you see this will also be the opportunity for India to do another balakot then!!
Let the terrorists join because now we don't have to worry about US interests there.
There is one article of swarajya which I posted here go and look it back.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
It's not going to be all hunky dory in Afghanistan. The Taliban will be up against formidable tribes of the erstwhile Northern Alliance which include:
  • Tajiks
  • Uzbeks
  • The Eastern Shura
  • Hazaras
The countries that supported this force who fought the Taliban and helped the US oust them from power were:
Now if the Taliban adopts its old ways of enforcing its fundamentalist doctrine in Afghanistan, they will be a civil war erupting before the ink on the comprehensive peace deal to be signed later dries up. The Taliban and the Tajiks and Uzbeks are at loggerheads and ideologically poles apart. The Taliban will require every man to defend their turf.

Considering this, the Taliban will not like to denude its forces and send them into Kashmir as part of Pak's proxy war in India. Their priority is Afghanistan and will not dance to Pak's tune after the deal is signed. They will need all hands on deck. So we need to curb our fear of a Taliban onslaught in Kashmir. That is not going to happen.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
The US is doing exactly what it did in Vietnam.Theres a good documentary about it on Netflix.

They will withdraw and the current govt will collapse.

If the Afghan forces cannot fight the taliban with US support how will it fight without and win?

This exactly happened in Vietnam where they knew they had lost and in the end just hushed up everything.

Now in a few months time Afghanistan will become what it was in 99.All our investments are gone and maybe manpower will be sent to kashmir like before.

Because these illiterates have nothing to do in their stupid desert country. Their goal in life is to wage a war on India which is happening since hundreds of years.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
The US is doing exactly what it did in Vietnam.Theres a good documentary about it on Netflix.

They will withdraw and the current govt will collapse.

If the Afghan forces cannot fight the taliban with US support how will it fight without and win?

This exactly happened in Vietnam where they knew they had lost and in the end just hushed up everything.

Now in a few months time Afghanistan will become what it was in 99.All our investments are gone and maybe manpower will be sent to kashmir like before.

Because these illiterates have nothing to do in their stupid desert country. Their goal in life is to wage a war on India which is happening since hundreds of years.
Yes, that's why I am saying Pakistan days are numbered.
Becuase they know nuclear umbrella will not help them.
Also to sleeping Babus in New Delhi, I can't help but feel like this is the best time to bring Nepal back under it's influence because it is the only porous border, make it back a Hindu country or start erecting another wall.
Also, evaporate pakis and then deal with taliban direct because then taliban will not be able to last even a day.
And this we have to do fast.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
I don't think Taliban is stupid enough to resort to old ways immediately. They now know the costs of harboring and supporting terrorists who attack foreign nations. Whatever they do within Afghanistan is least of our concern. Pakistan too knows it will be spanked with SOWs to Bhramos strikes if major incident happens in India. They couldn't care less for ordinary abduls and foot soldiers, their biggest fear is open humiliation.

I think we are reading too much into peace deal. Dynamics have substantially changed since 90s and so is method of war. It makes more economic sense to let enemy accumulate in a hub by giving them fake sense of sovereign territory and then take the hub out using missiles or special forces.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I don't think Taliban is stupid enough to resort to old ways immediately. They now know the costs of harboring and supporting terrorists who attack foreign nations. Whatever they do within Afghanistan is least of our concern.
They will go back to old days most probably.
*first even after leaving Afghanistan does American forces will ever come back if Afghanistan attacks india or some other SEA nation they were in Afghanistan for their own interest. I don't think they are gaining very big things by staying AF now days they are themselves biggest oil supplier to the globe.

Afghanistan Talibani leadership few time back clearly said india is our friend but pakistan is our brother.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
They will go back to old days most probably.
*first even after leaving Afghanistan does American forces will ever come back if Afghanistan attacks india or some other SEA nation they were in Afghanistan for their own interest. I don't think they are gaining very big things by staying AF now days they are themselves biggest oil supplier to the globe.

Afghanistan Talibani leadership few time back clearly said india is our friend but pakistan is our brother.
LoL are you going to trust the PorkiShitani Funded Terrorist Group like Taliban? They will say what ever that comes to there mind to gain more. If the Porki Tell them to switch Priorities and attack India now. They will do it. Taliban gets the money to pay for its Terrorists comes from the international drug trade just like ISIS. Taliban is like the Sinloa Cartel of Asia. If PorkiShitani Dog put squeeze on that trade. Talibani dogs will come running back to there master for peace. All Afghan Taliban Terrorist training camps and planning areas are located in PorkiShitan. If they disobey Porki will squeeze them. The Thing about Kashmir is that India will not move inch back on the status of UT. This is our land and land of our ancestors This determination is our greatest asset in the fight against Pisslamic Terrorist Groups. If we lose soldiers we will not give control.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is interesting...
So this is where 10i formula came from..
===========
Wars India fought (days):

1947-48 (Pak): 441 days

1962 (China): 32 days

1965 (Pak): 50 days

1971 (Pak): 13 days

1999 (Pak): 85 days

IndiaRising

Country flag
all the dhoti shivering on this forum with regards to Afghanistan is quite comical. As Mike Singh sir said, Taliban have their plate full with taking care of their own country. Fighting Jihad against India will just raise the cost against Pakis. Balakot was a game-changer.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
all the dhoti shivering on this forum with regards to Afghanistan is quite comical. As Mike Singh sir said, Taliban have their plate full with taking care of their own country. Fighting Jihad against India will just raise the cost against Pakis. Balakot was a game-changer.

Do you know why paki consider ghaznavi as their hero?

It’s because he attacked India 17 times before he succeeded.

Cost doesn’t matter to them, they are always waiting for a chance to attack.

varun9509

Country flag
Do you know why paki consider ghaznavi as their hero?

It’s because he attacked India 17 times before he succeeded.

Cost doesn’t matter to them, they are always waiting for a chance to attack.
Take the fight to their land, that is how you defeat Ghaznavi and Pakistan, attack them when they are fleeing, make them example, for centuries to come.

Time is up for India, which always used to be defensive. Go for offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles