India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
The IA has not responded ..
That means...such news is most probably fake.
Recently we had in the media..all hype about ITBP merger with Assam Rifles..
and then the official version came out in the parliament which said..there is NO such plan.
well!!
Nothing wrong in hyperventilating over fake news!!
Keep on!
Also, when Abhijit Iyer Mitra came up with an analysis of satellite pics of LAC in Arunachal pradesh, saying a chinese kachcha road had intruded 1 km into India. Army replied saying that India had stopped the construction when it noticed it, and planted trees, and even built a wall. Abhijit then came up with an article, wherein it can be seen that a small wall had come up "on the chinese side" of the LAC, and the PLA dismantled it only many months after it had come up. The Army, as is consistent with India's policy of not overtly humiliating the chinese, (as saying that IA had built the wall on the chinese side, as a challenge to PLA would be humiliating to China), did not reply.
So, anybody who thinks that China has occupied 50 km of Indian territory is hallucinating. This MP conflates a chinese patrol in one of the difficult stretches in Arunachal pradesh, with Chinese occupation.

Jameson Emoni

US has lost Pakistan to china. Losing ground in Asia very few friends on this side of the world.
The world is heading in a very interesting direction. It seems like China is no longer happy being a munna of The Cartel. This means we are heading in a direction which will see confrontation between China and the US. I was thinking that the current tension between China and the US is temporary in nature and will probably subside once Trump exits the office. I am not too sure though and I think the tension we see may transform into a cold war like sate.

Russians know that they do not have a realistic chance of challenging the US for a number one spot due to their small population size. France is happy with the status quo that exists today and faces the similar lack of human resources that Russia faces. China on the other hand has ample population and is quite ambitious.

Russia is not going to challenge the US for a number one spot but it will also not play a poodle. This is evident from their deployment of hypersonic missiles that can penetrate US/NATO air defenses. Interestingly enough, tension between the US and Russia skyrocketed after this deployment.

Now the question arises, how will US balance Russia and China, and possibly India?

Knowitall

Guys I asked this once before too someone here talked about raw operations in middle east.

Could anyone with better knowledge tell me about it.

Also does anybody has an idea how raw has improved in the recent years any new operations or frontiers etc and of course I dont want any classified things just a basic idea.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Guys I asked this once before too someone here talked about raw operations in middle east.

Also does anybody has an idea how raw has improved in the recent years any new operations or frontiers etc and of course I dont want any classified things just a basic idea.
OSNIT alert.

Are you on a fishing expedition?

No one worth his brain cells will even give you BASIC information.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

We have some leverage in UAE and raw do cooperate with mosaad or whatever Israel call it from time to time and that everyone here knows too.
But that's it.

Last edited:

Knowitall

OSNIT alert.

Are you on a fishing expedition?

No one worth his brain cells will even give you BASIC information.
Are bhai see my past replies someone here once talked about Raw's middle east operations
I just asked does anybody knows any stories
And where do you guys think raw is venturing nowadays.

News article he link kar do classified info todhi Na pucha hai.
Bas stories puchna chahta tha.

Deathstar

Country flag
Are bhai see my past replies someone here once talked about Raw's middle east operations

Bhai kabhi RAW ka naam bhi sunha hai media mai? Kabhi nahi. We will never know about their ops ,may be 25 years down the line from a book written by someone.
I have read "Kaoboys" but dont remember about any ops in middle east.
We have a huge diaspora in the gulf so may have our assets their too.
Even a wiki search has list of various ops by RAW over the years

Knowitall

Bhai kabhi RAW ka naam bhi sunha hai media mai? Kabhi nahi. We will never know about their ops ,may be 25 years down the line from a book written by someone.
Bas itna bol dete samjh jata.

Faltu me agent hi bana diya in log ne.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
US has lost Pakistan to china. Losing ground in Asia very few friends on this side of the world.
Yup, and let’s not forget duterte’s u-turn to China came after CNN, wapo, NYT etc went after him for those encounter killings.

This is why I keep suspecting democrats are working for China.

Every narrative of theirs ends up being beneficial to China one way or the other.

Jameson Emoni

I think you are talking about Hamid Ansari's stupidity. It was revealed in an interview by a retired RAW official I cannot remember his name. The interview was posted somewhere on this board.

Knowitall

I think you are talking about Hamid Ansari's stupidity. It was revealed in an interview by someone I cannot remember his name. The interview was posted here on this board.
I dont remember exactly but it was something about raw and mossad doing ops together something along those lines i guess not really sure.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

When a shoeshine guy starts talking about any company you sell its shares right away.

People, when start talking about their intelligence agencies, it means agencies have lost it badly. There is a thread on RAW somewhere which I refused to participate for the same reason.

Leave it on loser Pakistanis to talk about their ISI because of this what they have left with and that too over-exaggerated.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Vikram Sood(ex- raw chief) had written a book last year.

sorcerer

Country flag

Nothing...whatever India does is always in silence...mostly all the diplomatic maneuvers...its all silent and we dont make much noise about it.
so it is the same with RAW.
I suppose we will have to wait till an ex RAW decides to write a book..as in usual cases.

Jameson Emoni

I dont remember exactly but it was something about raw and mossad doing ops together something along those lines i guess not really sure.
I have never heard of any such thing. If RAW or MOSSAD reaches out to me, I will text you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles