India Pakistan cricket series 2012 - 2013

Blackwater

no doubt pakis bowl well. but we also can not capitalise pressure after 3 quick wickets

aaj jamai raja will be kick in balls in bed by sania

in the end same mistake we did in england match.we don''t have bowlers

tough new guy B..kumar looks promising

Rage

DFI TEAM
I guess first time pak won t20 against india
Considering the way the Pakistanis came back today after a long hiatus away from int'l cricket, I'd say that's quite an achievement.

Their bowling, fielding and captaincy were much improved. And the way they handled the pressure of a comeback game, in India, was quite phenomenal.

That said, the Indian team did make a fight for it in the second half. But as usual, the lacklustre pace bowling department let us down.

I'm looking forward to the contest between that Irfan guy and the Indian batsmen. He seems like the next Pakistani bowling great.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Considering the way the Pakistanis came back today after a long hiatus away from int'l cricket, I'd say that's quite an achievement.

Their bowling, fielding and captaincy were much improved. And the way they handled the pressure of a comeback game, in India, was quite phenomenal.

That said, the Indian team did make a fight for it in the second half. But as usual, the lacklustre pace bowling department let us down.

I'm looking forward to the contest between that Irfan guy and the Indian batsmen. He seems like the next Pakistani bowling great.
indeed.

looking for a tough 2nd match as well

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
beside this the pics you have shown that he's not interested in anyone of the above :D

my guess seem confirmed by the images you posted

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
. anyhow prepare well for next match

if u see toss video.ur gay hafeeez does not know who were playing 11:taunt::taunt::taunt:
seems like bhabhi jaan is angry

ok yaaar for the sake of you guys we will give you the match next time

Global Defence

New threads

Articles