India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': Ram Madhav

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Never, on the call and fantasies of RSS and its followers.

Those who support RSS on this even if they are talking about cultural assimilation should wake and smell their coffee.

If they want people to take them seriously or at least listen to them for sake of listening then RSS should present a academic paper, a road map, a mechanism, a politico-cultural formula and contingencies that address all the spill over effects, and religious-lingual traction; if they have found a uniting factor.

A quick calculation on fingers makes Muslim population stand on 20+20+20= 60 crores vs 80 crores of Hindus. You are finding hard to dictate cultural narrative when Muslim population is ~1/5 , how you will trend at ~ 3/4 is not even worth calling a contest but a give away.

It looks like snake oil being sold online by a dodgy websites that may cure Hindu libido issues.
Akhand bhwrath being a cultural unity rather than a political unity and peaceful unification instead of a violent one etc are just a cute tatical interpretation for public conception and image saving. I am sure interally the talks will be exactly opposite of what he said about the concept.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
^^^:lol: Seems like these retards have not grown up in the last few decades and are stuck in the past. Indonesia is hardly a role model to follow for Muslims . its just less psychotic than the other Islamic states and are nowhere comparable to modern civilized states. And its actually getting progressively worse and more and more retarded (Islamic however you want to put it)

But I am not surprised that these idiots are out of touch with reality. One needs to be present with world events and geopolitics to be in touch with reality. But seeing how rss idiots are content in wanking to advaita and illusion of some other philosophival BS, its not really surprising that these morons know jack shit about the actual world or actual geopolitics.
Woman caned in public for having sex with male friend in Indonesia

A 20-year old woman was canned in public after she was caught having sex with her colleague in Indonesia.

http://www.india.com/news/world/wom...ing-sex-with-male-friend-in-indonesia-825485/

Jakarta, Dec 31: A 20-year old woman was caned in public after she was caught having sex with her colleague in Indonesia. Shocking pictures of the woman, who was identified as Nur Elita, getting whipped as a punishment are going viral on social platforms. Her colleague Saputra Wahyudi, 23, was also whipped five times with the cane. The incident took place in Banda Aceh.

According to the report of Dail Mail, the ‘religious police’ has caught Nur Elita and Saputra Wahyudi having sex. The unmarried couple was accused of doing more than just kissing, cuddling, which goes against the region’s Sharia law. They were punished for going further than allowed by local laws, which forbid unmarried couples from being alone together. (ALSO READ: Law Commission for swift scrapping of capital punishment)

During the punishment, Nur was canned with a bamboo cane outside Baiturrahumim Mosque. She was seen screaming in agony and later collapsed. Later, she was rushed to hospital for treatment.

While the human rights activist slammed the canning punishment, Banda Aceh’s deputy mayor, Zainab Arifin called the punishment ‘a lesson for others’. “Make the implementation of caning as a lesson. Whatever was done by the detainees, the whip should not be used as an example. I hope this is for the last time,” he was quoted as saying. Indonesia enforce strict Islamic laws including prohibiting unmarried people from having sex. (Photo credit: Daily Mail)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
RSS wankers are bullshiting again about PC warriors and cowards. This is just prokection. These cowards and morns would not save their hide from islamists and missionaries themselves and here they are calling others as cowards.

Reallly, I for one would avenge the deaths of my followers with interest if I was anything worth my salt. but not RSS though, these shameless cowards are busy sucking the muzzie ass which is slaughtering them by the dozens in Kerala and West bengal and still have not learned anything.

And whats worse, they want self respecting Hindus like us to shed our self resect and join them in their muzzie ass licking Pathetic * is what they are

And if anything, by completely hijacking the Hindu RW votes and support, these cowards are actually preventing even the rise of a proper Hindu RW movement THe sooner these clowns retire to their private advaita wanking, the better for the Hindus.

And one retard went so far to claim that RSS is not for Hindus. Then what is even the discussion about? Then these dogs have no business claiming to be our Thekadars. They should instead claim to be thekadars of Hindutva or cultural bs whatever that means instead of speaking for Hindus.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
What is stopping these people from attacking local muzzies and Christian who are against their right wing agenda?
All barking in front of their PCs. Cowards preaching about what to do for others.
This is your problem and of your organization. Who told you that RW wants to go and physically assault muzzies?

It is a ideological battle which first needs to be fought by explaining to people what needs to be done, what freedom of speech can do etc. Not some Akhand Bharat pipedream.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
This is your problem and of your organization. Who told you that RW wants to go and physically assault muzzies?

It is a ideological battle which first needs to be fought by explaining to people what needs to be done, what freedom of speech can do etc. Not some Akhand Bharat pipedream.
Happy new year in advance.

Want a free dope, ask me about advaita.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Akhand bhwrath being a cultural unity rather than a political unity and peaceful unification instead of a violent one etc are just a cute tatical interpretation for public conception and image saving. I am sure interally the talks will be exactly opposite of what he said about the concept.
Using your post to add more points.

Even if people are misinterpreting or there is a method that we do not know. But whatever is visible to us is a crude frugal product that on one is ready to buy, especially the cost that they are demanding. I can explain what I mean by the cost.

RSS should discuss it like people who really have stakes, accountability and academic reasoning to back their ideology. Their one liners are not going to help. Not to mention more damage occurs when they come out again to speak in different language, do flip flops or run away with tail between legs.

For last two weeks there has been plenty of muck thrown at them by leftist scoundrels. Ram Madhav should have at least approached two or three conducive newspapers, write articles, stand firm behind what he has said and challenged all those who are calling him out.

Recently Simriti Irani called Sagarika Gosh out and dared her to have one on one interview with her. The wich never came back.

Not only there is deafening silence but the silence has emboldened these anti Hindu voices that they have started addressing PM Modi to clarify his stand on this Akhand Bharat.

I will never touch an unfinished product let alone something that is still a fiction. If Marxists can endorse their ideologies, hypothesis and create massive libraries and materials for generations to be influenced then why RSS can not do it.

We don't know if Marxism in India had the patronage of political class or not but we know for sure that they do have complete product that can give an alternate POV that people can juxtapose; buy off the shelf and then empower into an ideological cult.

All these cheesy smart ass excuses RSS makes, tells only one thing that they are suffering from intellectual paucity if not bankruptcy.

Rajiv Malhotra has already identified these Hindu groups in general who believe in plagiarizing and then develop short lived brownie point responses on other's hard work. He has further added that they want others to spoon feed them but never get down on difficult lane of research and writing their own books that can qualify to be published by renowned publishers. Heck Rajiv Malhotra has faced so much resistance from leftist thugs who are so powerful, what will the fate of RSS ideologues and followers is anyone's guess.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Happy new year in advance.

Want a free dope, ask me about advaita.
I know enough about Advaita and I also know there is no point mulling about it while living in a brain-dead society.

Leave the society and go to jungle if you really want to preach(sorry learn!!) it!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Using your post to add more points.

Even if people are misinterpreting or there is a method that we do not know. But whatever is visible to us is a crude frugal product that on one is ready to buy, especially the cost that they are demanding. I can explain what I mean by the cost.

RSS should discuss it like people who really have stakes, accountability and academic reasoning to back their ideology. Their one liners are not going to help. Not to mention more damage occurs when they come out again to speak in different language, do flip flops or run away with tail between legs.

For last two weeks there has been plenty of muck thrown at them by leftist scoundrels. Ram Madhav should have at least approached two or three conducive newspapers, write articles, stand firm behind what he has said and challenged all those who are calling him out.

Recently Simriti Irani called Sagarika Gosh out and dared her to have one on one interview with her. The wich never came back.

Not only there is deafening silence but the silence has emboldened these anti Hindu voices that they have started addressing PM Modi to clarify his stand on this Akhand Bharat.

I will never touch an unfinished product let alone something that is still a fiction. If Marxists can endorse their ideologies, hypothesis and create massive libraries and materials for generations to be influenced then why RSS can not do it.

We don't know if Marxism in India had the patronage of political class or not but we know for sure that they do have complete product that can give an alternate POV that people can juxtapose; buy off the shelf and then empower into an ideological cult.

All these cheesy smart ass excuses RSS makes, tells only one thing that they are suffering from intellectual paucity if not bankruptcy.

Rajiv Malhotra has already identified these Hindu groups in general who believe in plagiarizing and then develop short lived brownie point responses on other's hard work. He has further added that they want others to spoon feed them but never get down on difficult lane of research and writing their own books that can qualify to be published by renowned publishers. Heck Rajiv Malhotra has faced so much resistance from leftist thugs who are so powerful, what will the fate of RSS ideologues and followers is anyone's guess.
Btw, Madhav did write articles to defend his position.

But as expected the articles too are flip-flops and devoid of logic.

Ancient Indian

Serving the nation and developing Hindu nationalism and pouring Hindu values in kids are their primary works, they would do them anyway. Sad reality is RSS comes in limelight when such controversies occur and it leads ignorant people bashing RSS for no reason., they become blind about the real work of RSS.
None of the so called hard core RW over here has guts to face a radical muzzie personally in real world, they would shit scare in their pants lol if they have to. :rofl:

Don't loose your senses against such clowns buddy, they're leaving in a pipe dream bigger than the RSS lives. :D

Coming back to the topic, this idea of Akhand Bharat was RSS' ultimate dream before independence but now it's an impossible task, RSS must stop talking about it and accept the reality whole heartedly.
'tis ok . . . .I am having fun.

That makes the end of it.

Ancient Indian

I know enough about Advaita and I also know there is no point mulling about it while living in a brain-dead society.

Leave the society and go to jungle if you really want to preach(sorry learn!!) it!!
I went to jungle man. It changed me.

Now I am seeing doves. I am ready to send them to any one.

hit&run

Mod
Btw, Madhav did write articles to defend his position.

But as expected the articles too are flip-flops and devoid of logic.
Thanks for correcting me.

This what I found with quick search, news papers quoting him and his party.

Party, govt. don’t share Madhav’s view, says BJP

Akhand Bharat Wapsi: Ram Madhav says he regrets his comments

Akhand Bharat is misread as a political programme of party or government

Exactly what I am saying

flip flops and damage control.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Thanks for correcting me.

This what I found with quick search, news papers quoting him and his party.

Party, govt. don’t share Madhav’s view, says BJP

Akhand Bharat Wapsi: Ram Madhav says he regrets his comments

Akhand Bharat is misread as a political programme of party or government

Exactly what I am saying

flip flops and damage control.
He could have greatly did this nation a service if he had not pussy-footed the issue.

If he had said if Pak is cured of its Islamism, we can think about it. Till then it is a non-starter. But you never know about future. He would have rattled Pakis and got support of RW in india.

hit&run

Mod
He could have greatly did this nation a service if he had not pussy-footed the issue.

If he had said if Pak is cured of its Islamism, we can think about it. Till then it is a non-starter. But you never know about future. He would have rattled Pakis and got support of RW in india.
Consistency is a luxury item for RSS and it doesn't comes to them easy.Their madness doesn't have the method either. Two years ago I said on this forum that RSS is sitting in ambush and waiting for some ideal situation that will never come. For all 60 odd years they have been out smart by Congress-I. Only during last LS they came together to help Modi in cow belt. Later on they did blunder in Bihar that is going to hurt BJP for not 5 but next 10 years.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Consistency is a luxury item for RSS and it doesn't comes to them easy.Their madness doesn't have the method either. Two years ago I said on this forum that RSS is sitting in ambush and waiting for some ideal situation that will never come. For all 60 odd years they have been out smart by Congress-I. Only during last LS they came together to help Modi in cow belt. Later on they did blunder in Bihar that is going to hurt BJP for not 5 but next 10 years.
I think here @Nicky G has a point. May be RSS is just controlled opposition which every smart ruler should have. And we do not know enough details. I know I am going into conspiracy theories but can't do better!!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@hit&run @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Once you arrive at the conclusion that the behavior is erratic and there seems to be no method to madness, the main possibilities are either they are woefully incompetent or controlled. Take your pick.

However, history will likely lead you to the latter possibility.

hit&run

Mod
@hit&run @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Once you arrive at the conclusion that the behavior is erratic and there seems to be no method to madness, the main possibilities are either they are woefully incompetent or controlled. Take your pick.

However, history will likely lead you to the latter possibility.
There is never a thought among Indian policy makers including those who watch Pakistan if they will ever behave like a rational state.

It is always about playing a waiting game for them to do a mistake so we can punish them. This is what we did in 1971.

Some times this playing waiting game gets negated because of internal and external factors. Especially when you have stopped engaging with them or your priorities and stakes in different objectives have dominated your policies.

There was same kind of situation when Modi came in to power. Now since plenty has been stabilized vis a vis foreign policy, our relationship with rest of the world and over all progress in defense advances that inertia with Pakistan was due for a reboot.

Those who have been ridiculing Modi for his peace initiative have been doing great dis-service. What we did has seen by the world, how Pakistanis have responded is still ongoing.

If I am Modi, I have earned a reason to hit these Islamic pigs of Pakistan thriving under the patronage of Pakistani people. In next 3 or more weeks if Modi is not knocking them down then it all was clueless, impulsive false and hollow so called choreographing a narrative/initiative.

We do not need to hit Pakistan army, all we need to take these pigs down, let the PA come out and defend them, keep the peace talk on track from our side.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
There is never a thought among Indian policy makers including those who watch Pakistan if they will ever behave like a rational state.

It is always about playing a waiting game for them to do a mistake so we can punish them. This is what we did in 1971.

Some times this playing waiting game gets negated because of internal and external factors. Especially when you have stopped engaging with them or your priorities and stakes in different objectives have dominated your policies.

There was same kind of situation when Modi came in to power. Now since plenty has been stabilized vis a vis foreign policy, our relationship with rest of the world and over all progress in defense advances that inertia with Pakistan was due for a reboot.

Those who have been ridiculing Modi for his peace initiative have been doing great dis-service. What we did has seen by the world, how Pakistanis have responded is still ongoing.

If I am Modi, I have earned a reason to hit these Islamic pigs of Pakistan thriving under the patronage of Pakistani people. In next 3 or more weeks if Modi is not knocking them down then it all was clueless, impulsive false and hollow so called choreographing a narrative/initiative.

We do not need to hit Pakistan army, all we need to take these pigs down, let the PA come out and defend them, keep the peace talk on track from our side.
This is the real test now on what Modi does in the aftermath of this attack.

But I still think it was all just choreography!

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

We waited too long before jumping into '71 but that's for another thread.

I don't know about others but I do criticize the so called peace initiative primarily because I don't believe there to be a solid game plan behind them to deal with events such as today which were always likely - maybe not the speed and target.

I'd love to be proven wrong when Modi authorizes strikes against the terrorist bases; however, given the pussy footing by Modi, I won't hold my breath.

Lets wait and watch. We did the same after Gurdaspur.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
We waited too long before jumping into '71 but that's for another thread.

I don't know about others but I do criticize the so called peace initiative primarily because I don't believe there to be a solid game plan behind them to deal with events such as today which were always likely - maybe not the speed and target.

I'd love to be proven wrong when Modi authorizes strikes against the terrorist bases; however, given the pussy footing by Modi, I won't hold my breath.

Lets wait and watch. We did the same after Gurdaspur.
India just does not have the capability to strike deep inside Pak. Let's be honest about it.

Even if it is capable, then it does not have balls to face some collateral damage.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India just does not have the capability to strike deep inside Pak. Let's be honest about it.

Even if it is capable, then it does not have balls to face some collateral damage.
PoK isn't that deep, even Pak isn't that wide. The point as I made a few days in some other thread is that a nation is only as strong as its leaders. Unfortunately, we simply don't seem to have them.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles