India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': Ram Madhav

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
What makes you think direct knowledge is superior to inductive reasoning? The actions of RSS are there for everyone to see as well as read their philosophical positions.
It is not that I have started to dislike RSS in a vacuum. It is only after careful reading.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Direct Knowledge is always superior to any other knowledge.

I too had lot of stupid assessments about RSS some time back.
RSS is much sadder thing inside. Call me softie but Their sacrifices melted my heart to a degree I can't stop loving these guys to full degree.

Talk to some pracharak near you. You will learn more about it.
Reading is different. It is not a best source for knowledge accumulation.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Direct Knowledge is always superior to any other knowledge.

I too had lot of stupid assessments about RSS some time back.
RSS is much sadder thing inside. Call me softie but Their sacrifices melted my heart to a degree I can't stop loving these guys to full degree.

Talk to some pracharak near you. You will learn more about it.
Reading is different. It is not a best source for knowledge accumulation.
I knew many personally. One of them was a very regular one. He too got frustrated of RSS. He was also very smart and became IFS.

asingh10

What makes you think direct knowledge is superior to inductive reasoning? The actions of RSS are there for everyone to see as well as read their philosophical positions.
It is not that I have started to dislike RSS in a vacuum. It is only after careful reading.

Most of these fanboys seem to think that just because RSS cadres help everytime there is any emergency on ground, they should get a pass on goofing up the political part like protecting Hindus, intellectual endeavors, grooming BJP leadership etc. If it was all about helping people, then there thousands of Sikh gurudwaras & Hindu, Jain temples feed scores of poor people daily. There are Sikh groups working right now in Iraq with Yazidis. You don't see those people bragging as hard as these RSS fanboys.

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Most of these fanboys seem to think that just because RSS cadres help everytime there is any emergency on ground, they should get a pass on goofing up the political part like protecting Hindus, intellectual endeavors, grooming BJP leadership etc. If it was all about helping people, then there thousands of Sikh gurudwaras & Hindu, Jain temples feed scores of poor people daily. There are Sikh groups working right now in Iraq with Yazidis. You don't see those people bragging as hard as these RSS fanboys.
There is a deeper problem. Even Srisri was talking about Yazidis and what not! These people don't have their priorities right. They want to save the world before saving themselves.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I may be late in the discussion, but after seeing the video of the program. Ram Madhav looked like fish out of water. The guy was cleared unsettled at the beginning and calmed down only after the break. But no matter what, odds were against him and he should have researched better.

Remind me some years from now that Ram Madhav is not Media material, the guy is suited best for background jobs.

and importantly RSS needs to find answers for the Old "Anti-Muslim" narrative, They need to keep an eye on international affairs and impact. As long as modi is at helm they will be attacked left right and centre.

One thing that i noticed was that when Madhav said "Your ISIS", i expected a huge blowback. as of today there is no such blowback. if Qatar is really innocent, there should have been huge noise on the statement. i would theorise that Qatar is neck deep in "ISIS", i am sure time will tell. Mark my words.

asingh10

And SM wallahs don't just "bash" if you had been paying attention, they do a lot of the intellectual heavy lifting which the BJP/RSS should have been doing the first place. There are folks like @sighbaboo and @noconversion on twitter who do stellar online work in exposing Christian missionary activity. There are smaller people like us who dig into books and use whatever tools are at our dispense to educate people about various issues. We don't really have to do this as it doesn't pay. BJP spokespersons goof up on national television, it is the SM who does the firefighting. Media would pretty much have a free ride if no one bothered.

Last edited:

asingh10

According to some RSS fan boys even SM folks like Tajinder Bagga are useless. Do checkout what he is doing on the ground and what role his organization played in 2014 LS elections. I know handful on SM who campaigned hard for BJP and helped them get thousands of votes in their local areas. Do not presume stuff about people you don't know, just because they aren't into bragging and showing off.

asingh10

There is a deeper problem. Even Srisri was talking about Yazidis and what not! These people don't have their priorities right. They want to save the world before saving themselves.

Precisely why I've developed a dislike and distrust of moksha mongering corporate babas.

You can see the effect they are having on Bhaktas in this thread also.

hardip

look..all.. Indiann... What said..ram madhav..possibly..

a party stunt.. or personal..

but it is not impossible that what he said..
if 3 country also Bhutan, Sri lanka join us.. than.. mostly economicly problem solve.. (if have to all elements correctly)

and if we trying to do this.. for our benefits..

western(us , UK , France, ) or That country( Isreal, rus) not allow to happen ..this..by any... hell...any hell......

unka dhandha.bandh ho jayega....

Kshatriya87

Country flag
NEVER. I would never want those shit-faced people living in my country. Akhand or Normal. For me, quality of people is more important than quantity of land.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
The problem with this believe is that common swayamsevaks internally realize this is not possible even in some alternate universe and many including myself dislike this stupid thoughts, RSS can't abandon it suddenly when their leaders have been making such statements now or then and put a map of Akhand Bharat with Bharat ma portrayed over it in their headquarters. The thought has roots way back before independence when India was actually more or less akhand. RSS always believed that anyone who practice THE CULTURE of Hinduism is a Hindu. And if you can see, it's true despite we are being a multi religion country. All the religions excluding Islam are having common culture in SEA region.

The problem is Islam and radical views and thinking of its text books which don't let muslims think sanely. It's not possible until & unless Muslims become wiser like some of their communities, @Yusuf belongs one of them. @Ancient Indian ever thought why Yusuf thinks in such a straight forward way but not some sunni or shia regarding their own religion ??? @Sakal Gharelu Ustad is right about Yusuf's own brothers will haunt him if he tries to make a stand about reforms in islam which he actually suggested in this forum a while ago. RSS must drop this stupid idea from their text book and move on. Bharat ma is happy with her present state seeing the failed state known as Pakistan.

Edit: I don't think BJP supports this idea, being a political party it's a Secular on paper.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
'Akhand Bharat' a cultural concept, not a political one: RSS

"Akhand Bharat is a cultural concept not a political one, it is cultural because the division of Indian and Pakistan was based on religion, once people in Pakistan accept pre-Islamic history, culture and intellectual legacy of India then that cultural unity would be possible," RSS ideologue Rakesh Sinha told ANI.

"For RSS Akhand Bharat is not a programme, it is our ideal; that this land is one India, which is called as punya bhumi (sacred land)", he added.

"The division of India was unnatural, but that can be undone only when people of Bangladesh and Pakistan, accept pre Islamic Indian culture and ethos that is based on Indonesian model. It is cultural concept, not a political one," he added.

The background music is: Which is not gonna happen till islam exists.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
^^^:lol: Seems like these retards have not grown up in the last few decades and are stuck in the past. Indonesia is hardly a role model to follow for Muslims . its just less psychotic than the other Islamic states and are nowhere comparable to modern civilized states. And its actually getting progressively worse and more and more retarded (Islamic however you want to put it)

But I am not surprised that these idiots are out of touch with reality. One needs to be present with world events and geopolitics to be in touch with reality. But seeing how rss idiots are content in wanking to advaita and illusion of some other philosophival BS, its not really surprising that these morons know jack shit about the actual world or actual geopolitics.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
'Akhand Bharat' a cultural concept, not a political one: RSS

The background music is: Which is not gonna happen till islam exists.
Is there any other dream for a swayamsevak who dedicates his life to serve nation?

Everyone has their own aspirations. Even RSS people does.
The old land where our scriptures came into life. And upholding sanatana Dharma. What is more than that.

Our lost empire is like that.

For all the losers who are so intent on siccing RSS guys on Muslims and Christian people, should be more introspective of their own actions .
What is stopping these people from attacking local muzzies and Christian who are against their right wing agenda?
All barking in front of their PCs. Cowards preaching about what to do for others.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

I'm not a hardcore supporter. Not even saying they are saints. But I do know that they have helped people affected during natural disasters. They also helped keep the muslim extremists ideology at bay. One fact you cannot deny is us normal citizens do need some kind of resistance against them. Or else taking over India as an Islamic nation won't be that hard.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
^^^:lol: Seems like these retards have not grown up in the last few decades and are stuck in the past. Indonesia is hardly a role model to follow for Muslims . its just less psychotic than the other Islamic states and are nowhere comparable to modern civilized states. And its actually getting progressively worse and more and more retarded (Islamic however you want to put it)

But I am not surprised that these idiots are out of touch with reality. One needs to be present with world events and geopolitics to be in touch with reality. But seeing how rss idiots are content in wanking to advaita and illusion of some other philosophival BS, its not really surprising that these morons know jack shit about the actual world or actual geopolitics.
Less psychotic? One sector in Indonesia has inducted Sharia law.:biggrin2::biggrin2:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Is there any other dream for a swayamsevak who dedicates his life to serve nation?

Everyone has their own aspirations. Even RSS people does.
The old land where our scriptures came into life. And upholding sanatana Dharma. What is more than that.

Our lost empire is like that.

For all the losers who are so intent on siccing RSS guys on Muslims and Christian people, should be more introspective of their own actions .
What is stopping these people from attacking local muzzies and Christian who are against their right wing agenda?
All barking in front of their PCs. Cowards preaching about what to do for others.
Serving the nation and developing Hindu nationalism and pouring Hindu values in kids are their primary works, they would do them anyway. Sad reality is RSS comes in limelight when such controversies occur and it leads ignorant people bashing RSS for no reason., they become blind about the real work of RSS.
None of the so called hard core RW over here has guts to face a radical muzzie personally in real world, they would shit scare in their pants lol if they have to. :rofl:

Don't loose your senses against such clowns buddy, they're leaving in a pipe dream bigger than the RSS lives. :D

Coming back to the topic, this idea of Akhand Bharat was RSS' ultimate dream before independence but now it's an impossible task, RSS must stop talking about it and accept the reality whole heartedly.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Never, on the call and fantasies of RSS and its followers.

Those who support RSS on this even if they are talking about cultural assimilation should wake and smell their coffee.

If they want people to take them seriously or at least listen to them for sake of listening then RSS should present a academic paper, a road map, a mechanism, a politico-cultural formula and contingencies that address all the spill over effects, and religious-lingual traction; if they have found a uniting factor.

A quick calculation on fingers makes Muslim population stand on 20+20+20= 60 crores vs 80 crores of Hindus. You are finding hard to dictate cultural narrative when Muslim population is ~1/5 , how you will trend at ~ 3/4 is not even worth calling a contest but a give away.

It looks like snake oil being sold online by a dodgy websites that may cure Hindu libido issues.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles