India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': Ram Madhav

asingh10

Since you are a kid, I will suggest you to stop attending those shakhas and read a little bit to open up your mind and learn to take criticism.

Now coming to the point you mentioned above. @Yusuf will be the first one to be haunted by his own community if he suggests any reform and people like him are in a minority. But that is not even relevant to the argument.

For some time, put aside your emotions and think logically. There are good humans everywhere and that does not depend on being a Hindu or a muslim. People are good by nature but that should not cloud your judgement on fighting an ideology. Islam is an ideology and it makes its practitioners go crazy everywhere and not just in our neighbourhood and India. And how do you defeat it? By first acknowledging that there is a problem. Once you do that you can talk about realistic solutions to the problem and how to cut down on your losses before making any gains.
I've nothing but respect for people like Yusuf but the sad fact is, Muslims will NEVER be ready to reform Islam. The Quran makes this IMPOSSIBLE because any attempt to reform or change the doctrine means you are challenging the unquestioned infallibility of Quran-Islam-Prophet. 2 problems with this :-

1. Any such attempt would be considered bid'ah (innovation), look up what is the mainstream Islamic theological position on it. Muslims are always accusing each other of this grave sin which causes conflicts among them. The Quran also accuses Jews & Christians of manipulating their own books, which is the root of many inter Abrahamic rivalries.

2. Challenging supremacy of Quran-Islam-Prophet means the whole Islamic doctrine collapses. It's a set of absolutist assertions, all it takes is finding one flaw and the entire doctrine will be proven false. This is why they try to block any criticism or introspection. Islam as a religion has nothing new to offer other than this last book-last prophet-infallible final revealed religion feature. All the stories in Quran are re-hash of Biblical stories with slight differences. Brought back Tawheed (oneness of god) from Judaic teachings and discarded Christian trinity.

Trying to rewrite the Quran means you are admitting that it's a flawed book and infallibility of the book is the corner stone of Islam. It means everything to them.

asingh10

So RSS will pimp for arabs so long as arabs have oil and money:mad2:. What a self respecting, nationalistic organisation.

Guys, Compare this attitude with Israel or US ,

Of course, when RSS * are shamelessly pimping out our self respect in foreign lands, other self respecting Indians should become like the RSS pimps and lose their self respect and defend their pimpimg. Makes complete sense so long as one is willing to put his head far enough up his posterior
Shopkeeper's party

"The BJP eagerly wants to be friends with everyone who counts as respectable. The best predictor of their positions in upcoming political issues is: what will the opinion-making establishment say? When new fads appear on the public scene, whether it is the Ambedkar cult or reservations for women in Parliament, the BJP is sure to pick them up in due course.[1] Instead of radicalism, the record of its manifestoes, resolutions, interventions in parliament, and public statements, shows a goody-goody approach to all the forces which are animated by a declared and unyielding hatred of the BJP. This may have something to do with the party's castewise roots."

"The signature of the trader mentality is visible in the entire BJP approach to politics. Good traders treat trade as a win-win situation: the seller makes a profit, the buyer acquires a desired product, both making gains without forcing losses on their trading-partners. In humdrum peace time, of course, this is the right attitude to politics. But in times of serious political confrontation, they have difficulty in understanding that achieving one's own goal implies inflicting defeat on a second party. Shopkeepers try to curry favour with everyone, and avoid straightforward ("divisive") ideological stances and debates in order not to alienate potential business partners. Their idea of combattiveness is to outwit buyers and competitors; they fancy they can catch a much-desired prize on the cheap, without confrontation."

"People who try to deceive others, thinking they are very clever, usually end up deceiving only themselves and being disbelieved by others even when they do speak the truth. The BJP is not convincing anyone when it claims that its prime concern in the Common Civil Code issue is the well-being of Muslim women, or when it claims that it has no problems with Islam and Christianity as such, or when it pleads that "genuine Islam" exhorts Muslims to abandon the Ayodhya mosque. These positions fail to mollify the adversary, but they are very effective in confusing the BJP rank and file, Hindu militants at heart but forced to defend secularist positions as a matter of party-line."

http://www.bharatvani.org/books/bjp/section15.html

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You cannot do anything unless until Hindus themselves start respecting their only natural home Bharat. You have to make it strong and so your society.

The only proper solution is

1) Hindus should first be financially very strong.

2) Since India is the natural home for Hindus, we should have research capabilities so that even if sanctions are there, we can develop technology.

3) You need to take Buddhist nations along and always.

4) Hindus need to change their chalta hai attitude. We can expect this atleast from well settled Hindus in India who are influential.

5) Hindus should be too cordial with each other. Because we have seen that a hindu does not support another in when required. Muslims do.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
If some one gives you 100 apples and say only 4 are poisonous (you will die), are you ready to consume? answer me simple YES or NO.

4% is a very generous number actually it is minimum 10%.
What if I have some screening device. These are problems which can be solved by strong hands with soft heart.

Ancient Indian

Is it so? Or is it something taught in one of your camps? Like to deflect a question asked by a novice that why did RSS not fight during partition. Fact is, at the time of partition East Pakistan saw little sectarian violence but violence started gradually and over the time and reached crescendo during 60's when most of the violence against Hindus in East Pakistan took place. So, you mean what? Is it that RSS sakhas from Bengal went to western border to fight muslims that they all laid down their lives? Or that RSS sakhas from West Bengal went to East Pakistan to fight muslims that they died? What? Whom do you think you are trying to fool? Am I a halfwit half-educated moron who neglected to learn his own family's history?

The none of them survived but the tale is a very easy one to feed a novice though.
This is enough to know your understanding of these matters.

If they want to teach a novice about RSS, they don't need Pre Independence stories.

They have loads of inspirational things to make young swayamsevak.

I am done with you. There is big world outside your office and computer. If you are blind to these things, no need to discuss with you.

Ancient Indian

Since you are a kid, I will suggest you to stop attending those shakhas and read a little bit to open up your mind and learn to take criticism.

Now coming to the point you mentioned above. @Yusuf will be the first one to be haunted by his own community if he suggests any reform and people like him are in a minority. But that is not even relevant to the argument.

For some time, put aside your emotions and think logically. There are good humans everywhere and that does not depend on being a Hindu or a muslim. People are good by nature but that should not cloud your judgement on fighting an ideology. Islam is an ideology and it makes its practitioners go crazy everywhere and not just in our neighbourhood and India. And how do you defeat it? By first acknowledging that there is a problem. Once you do that you can talk about realistic solutions to the problem and how to cut down on your losses before making any gains.
I am anything but emotional. You are really an Indian no doubt about it.

Let's shelve this thing for now.

The curious thing is,

Almost all Indian people who burn with patriotic crap is,
At some time in life he gets to watch IND PAK cricket match. People surrounding him, says India. . . . .India. . . . India. . . .he joins the chorus. Later going back to his home, he asks some bro about what the heck is going on.
There goes his initiation in patriotic bull crap. How the pakis are evil and waged war on our precious land and all the stuff.

then he start watching IND PAK match with sole intent to bash pak.

This goes from there bashing pak and pounding his chest, all the while thinking how proud he is being Indian.

Then he ages, he wanted to know more stuff about India and be more patriotic and bash what ever comes in his way.

Here the seed of bashing is sowed. He will tend to bash what evere come into his way. The more he learn about any thing, he will chose bashing them his top priority.

Brits criticizing MOM, he goes ballastic. Some German mocking his flag, he goes war path.

See the pattern. He only knows bashing at the end of the day.

Now comes the time where strong nationalistic wave is going in country. He too want a share of it.

He learn every thing about it through what ever source he finds in the way. He never questions about any source. Always following public gossip.

Now he takes stance, brings out his bashing gun and fires what ever comes in his way.

Is n't it what you guys are doing. Always try to bash every thing instead of participating any national building programme.

Bash Bash because that is what patriotism is.

Forever bashing and never contributing any thing to nation. And living in this damn forum like it can feed the hundreds in the country. Beating chest like had done some great stuff.

here I have some thing to defend. I am defending it. You guys are just road side people who throw dirt at some thing you see before you.

How many of you defended any thing which is specific to you. It is easy to bash and criticize other's work.
But what about doing some thing and try to defend it.

that is what third world people do any way with never exposed to reality, want to be some kind of pro in althings irrespective of his expertise.

Ancient Indian

Don't be over smart

Screening/I don't eat apples/Muzzies r not red and so on.

again answer me "If some one gives you 100 apples and say only 4 are poisonous (you will die), are you ready to consume? "

YES or NO.
What apples ?
Muzzies. . . . . .

For someone who delves in Brahman, everything is illusion. I can take poison.

Ancient Indian

Stay doped on Advaita Vedanta and escapism while they load their guns.

"While the Hindu elaborates his argument, the Moslem sharpens his sword" - Winston Churchil.
The day these bawling babies does some thing bad that can'tbe reversed, I will go my full throttle Siddhi mode.
Don't worry. These people want to be macho without being macho using some online forum,

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
The Hindus could do no wrong. They don't do any crime. Hindus know nothing about violence, extremism, terrorism. Hindus are angels. And if these angelic Hindus in India unite with Pak/Bangla, then the big bad Muslims will eat them alive. Why? Because according to these angelic Hindus, every single Muslim in the subcontinent is a jihadi. Even Muslim kids, harmless old people, harmless women, working men - all of them are jihadis actively plotting to take over. They gather in a dark room every night to conspire against the wonderful, enlightened Hindus.
99% of the world terrorists are not un circumcised hindus.

Even LTTE didn't killed for religion.

Illusive

Country flag
I know it is not going to happen ever. But, when a party spokesperson speaks of it openly, he opens the door to the ideological destitution the party has, for viewing of all the people
You know, discussing such foolish narrative is itself counterproductive. Let it slip by and be buried deep down in the some corner of internet. BJP has already distanced itself from his remarks. Lets not hype this bullshit.

@all members, I ve noticed when we discuss these hot topics, we tend to push each other in a particular group, and this may not be noticeable at first but this fragmentation grows on you over a period of time and then you tend to cling to your narrative because subconsciously you feel already classified and you need to stick to it.

Lets us be more flexible and ease our tones when we discuss. Even though there wouldn't be enmity among ourselves in all seriousness, we will do DFI a lot of good if we present our views in a more polished manner.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I refused to join RSS (approached by my neighbor who was local RSS leader doing PT every day morning with few boys of my locality in a park) when I was 14 years old.

At 14 I was so intelligent, just imagine how good I can be at 35. :rofl::rofl:

salute

very nice presentation of history about barbarian islam looting,killing,destruction and conquering of india,

how hindus and hindu empires fought back,

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I am anything but emotional. You are really an Indian no doubt about it.

Let's shelve this thing for now.

The curious thing is,

Almost all Indian people who burn with patriotic crap is,
At some time in life he gets to watch IND PAK cricket match. People surrounding him, says India. . . . .India. . . . India. . . .he joins the chorus. Later going back to his home, he asks some bro about what the heck is going on.
There goes his initiation in patriotic bull crap. How the pakis are evil and waged war on our precious land and all the stuff.

then he start watching IND PAK match with sole intent to bash pak.

This goes from there bashing pak and pounding his chest, all the while thinking how proud he is being Indian.

Then he ages, he wanted to know more stuff about India and be more patriotic and bash what ever comes in his way.

Here the seed of bashing is sowed. He will tend to bash what evere come into his way. The more he learn about any thing, he will chose bashing them his top priority.

Brits criticizing MOM, he goes ballastic. Some German mocking his flag, he goes war path.

See the pattern. He only knows bashing at the end of the day.

Now comes the time where strong nationalistic wave is going in country. He too want a share of it.

He learn every thing about it through what ever source he finds in the way. He never questions about any source. Always following public gossip.

Now he takes stance, brings out his bashing gun and fires what ever comes in his way.

Is n't it what you guys are doing. Always try to bash every thing instead of participating any national building programme.

Bash Bash because that is what patriotism is.

Forever bashing and never contributing any thing to nation. And living in this damn forum like it can feed the hundreds in the country. Beating chest like had done some great stuff.

here I have some thing to defend. I am defending it. You guys are just road side people who throw dirt at some thing you see before you.

How many of you defended any thing which is specific to you. It is easy to bash and criticize other's work.
But what about doing some thing and try to defend it.

that is what third world people do any way with never exposed to reality, want to be some kind of pro in althings irrespective of his expertise.
You definitely are a buddy of Chandan Mitra who also said most of the people like us have no job other than bashing people on internet.

The day these bawling babies does some thing bad that can'tbe reversed, I will go my full throttle Siddhi mode.
Don't worry. These people want to be macho without being macho using some online forum,
Please go Siddhi mode now as it will spare us from the pain of hearing stupid RSS defence on this forum.

Ancient Indian

If everything is illusion why can't jump from 5th floor you would fly and forget poison just drink drainage water and see the result of illusion.

Your name should be Sickular Indian or Ancient Sickular. btw good bye i'm allergic to Sickulars
I already jumped from 7th floor. You know what I am saying?
You definitely are a buddy of Chandan Mitra who also said most of the people like us have no job other than bashing people on internet.

Please go Siddhi mode now as it will spare us from the pain of hearing stupid RSS defence on this forum.
Stupid you are saying. At least I am not using bad words.
I think I am being polite.

You guys seem to have some kind of expectations from me. Sorry to disappoint you.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I already jumped from 7th floor. You know what I am saying?

Stupid you are saying. At least I am not using bad words.
I think I am being polite.

You guys seem to have some kind of expectations from me. Sorry to disappoint you.
Sorry, I do not have any expectations from you or RSS.

Learn to play victim card a bit better.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
What victim card.

How can you expect me to have proper discussion about any thing about RSS when you have no direct knowledge about it?
What makes you think direct knowledge is superior to inductive reasoning? The actions of RSS are there for everyone to see as well as read their philosophical positions.
It is not that I have started to dislike RSS in a vacuum. It is only after careful reading.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

sjaswal

Country flag
Supporters of akhand bharat should be sent to one way trip to tribal areas of Pakistan to their long lost brothers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles