India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': Ram Madhav

I_PLAY_BAD

BJP general secretary Ram Madhav has said that parts of India - including Pakistan and Bangladesh - which were separated 60 years ago, will reunite to form "Akhand Bharat" (undivided India).

"The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) still believes that one day these parts, which have for historical reasons separated only 60 years ago, will again, through popular goodwill, come together and Akhand Bharat will be created," Ram Madhav said in the interview to international news network Al-Jazeera.

He also said that as an RSS member, he also holds that view.
Ram Madhav, however, clarified that this will not happen through war, but through "popular consent".

"That does not mean we wage war on any country, (or that) we annex any country. Without war, through popular consent, it can happen," he said.

He also spoke about the issue of growing intolerance in India saying the returning of awards by artists and intellectuals is a bid to defame the government and in turn to demafe the image of India. He also said that the method of protest adopted by these intellectuals is wrong.

Madhav, an RSS leader, was deputed to the BJP after the general elections last year. He played an important role in Jammu and Kashmir elections and formation of a BJP-PDP coalition government in the state.

Speaking to Al-Jazeera about bringing peace in the region. "The only outstanding issue with regard to the Kashmir problem is the Kashmir under Pakistan occupation," he said. "The Kashmir that is an integral part of India, it has been proved time and again that it's an integral part of India."

Link : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...nd-Bharat-Ram-Madhav/articleshow/50333856.cms

==================================================

Is he really a fool or is he pretending to be one ?
Why are these clowns still coining the term "Akhand Bharat" ?
If India and Hindus need to live peacefully "Akhand Bharat" is a non-starter.
Why inflict pain upon ourselves by merging with terrorists ?
BJP and RSS must wipe out fools like him and start promoting intellectuals and visionaries.
Only then people will trust RSS/BJP in future. Or else these idiots will end up like another bunch
of people-mining, corrupt and manipulative politicians like the Kangressis.

@angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @asianobserve @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+
@Bangalorean @bengalraider @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince @Kunal @Kshatriya87 @biswas @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @maomao @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @TejasMK3 @The enlightened
@tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @Screambowl @Sylex21 @VIP @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Is he really a fool or is he pretending to be one ?
Why are these clowns still coining the term "Akhand Bharat" ?
If India and Hindus need to live peacefully "Akhand Bharat" is a non-starter.
Why inflict pain upon ourselves by merging with terrorists ?
BJP and RSS must wipe out fools like him and start promoting intellectuals and visionaries.
Only then people will trust RSS/BJP in future. Or else these idiots will end up like another bunch
of people-mining, corrupt and manipulative politicians like the Kangressis.

This is the official RSS/BJP line. How do you think they can wipe him out!!

These guys are just intellectually stunted to even understand what it means to have Akhand Bharat nor they have a roadmap to achieve it.

I_PLAY_BAD

This is the official RSS/BJP line. How do you think they can wipe him out!!

These guys are just intellectually stunted to even understand what it means to have Akhand Bharat nor they have a roadmap to achieve it.
Ram Madhav is a kind of peculiar fool like Hafiz Saeed.
These type of people still think that negative canvas can turn the people against a country or influence the mood of the civilians. Strictly no !! This is not 1970s. I feel very ecstatic and zealous thinking of the way this bugger is going to be pounded by our purist, secular and broad-minded National Media.

Dreamhunter

Country flag
This is a great joke. Pakistan is after Afghanistan the worst region in South Asia.
You have to be insane to unite with backward people like Pakistanis. The only region in
South Asia which would be great to have is Sri Lanka. The partition was the greatest
thing for India.

I_PLAY_BAD

This is a great joke. Pakistan is after Afghanistan the worst region in South Asia.
You have to be insane to unite with backward people like Pakistanis. The only region in
South Asia which would be great to have is Sri Lanka. The partition was the greatest
thing for India.
Having Sri Lanka would be a huge strategic advantage.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I am all in to take in Nepal and Bhutan. Actually, I don't even mind them as independent nations.

Specially the current conditions in Nepal means it is better to assimilate them rather than letting them piggyback on China. But those are just wild dreams!

Dreamhunter

Country flag
From an economic point of view it is a bad idea to take in Nepal or Bhutan as these nations
are some of the least developed regions in South Asia. On the other hand Sri Lanka is one
of the most developed regions in South Asia.

I_PLAY_BAD

From an economic point of view it is a bad idea to take in Nepal or Bhutan as these nations
are some of the least developed regions in South Asia. On the other hand Sri Lanka is one
Why not Nepal and Bhutan ? They will be another under-developed state of India like Bihar, Chattisgarh, Uttarakhand, North East.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
They are small and hence not a big problem to assimilate. Also they are pretty strategic in nature which would probably increase the army burden. But even in current conditions, it is better to hold Chinese in Mt Everest region than in Nepal tarain area. So, strategically it makes sense.

Also, both these countries can be used as express tourism destinations giving big revenue to India. The same tourists who go to Nepal can then visit other areas in India given they would already be in India. Right now, a lot of them just return from Nepal, given that they need two different visas. I think all the investment in Nepal and Bhutan will pay off. Also not to forget the huge hydroelectric potential for these countries.

Btw, UK has turned around after separating from UP. So, like other hill states in India I am sure Nepal can progress much faster than regular states like UP and Bihar.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Demographic disaster,even if it's a pipe dream.But these statements makes pakis and BD fell good about about themselves and their God forsaken country.

Dreamhunter

Country flag
We have already enough problems with underdeveloped regions like Bihar and UP.
The inclusion of Nepal and Bhutan would only increase the burden for India and particularly
the Northeastern region. In fact without the regions like Bihar, UP or Odisha the statistics of India
would be much better.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Problem is that yes Nepal Bhutan Lanka Burma Siam should definitely be included. Arguably, Cambodia Laos as well. Vietnam would hesitate as ethnically they are not Indo Tibetan but southern Chinese. They can have security agreement & act as buffer. We should even look to annex & cleanse Malaysian Peninsula. We need strong military industrial complex for it though.

Not half asked Israeli, Russian, French & American license raaj.

However especially with Nepal Bhutan, it will allow sickulars unprecedented access to go in & breed illegal BDs unless you give them special status.

If you do that, it becomes harder to remove it for JnK.

Best thing is comprehensive Strategic agreement or even union like USSR at some point.

Until our own house is in order (rss neutered, khangress destroyed) we should not worry about others.

There's this picture of India Bhutan border,

Where India side is full of trash, Bhutan side clean, pristine, Himalayan paradise.

I think that says enough.

Remember UK has fastest growing muslim population, what has it turned around into?

Up bihar are unique because obcs are foolishly United with muslim to oppress sc. Not really blueprint for, or repeatable elsewhere.

Dreamhunter

Country flag
I am not really sure whether you are serious or not.
I have no idea how India could legitimate the inclusion of countries like Thailand, Cambodia,
Vietnam and Malaysia?:shock:

DFI_COAS

(mods closed my thread so I'm posting this here)

Just watched the Islamist aljazeera's program . The moronic BJP and its clueless fools walked straight into the trap set up by the Pakis and Qatari Islamists. When will these stupid morons learn about all these propaganda shit? I feel fucking embarassed. Fuck this!! Clueless idiots.

Man... I'm dying of embarassment. The moron Ram madhav has literally literally zero idea about the subject and how to counter this Islamist trap. Fuck!!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
(mods closed my thread so I'm posting this here)

Just watched the Islamist aljazeera's program . The moronic BJP and its clueless fools walked straight into the trap set up by the Pakis and Qatari Islamists. When will these stupid morons learn about all these propaganda shit? I feel fucking embarassed. Fuck this!! Clueless idiots.

Man... I'm dying of embarassment. The moron Ram madhav has literally literally zero idea about the subject and how to counter this Islamist trap. Fuck!!!
You can bash him here and take out your frustration:http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/head-to-head-ram-madhav.74563/

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Guys. . .stop giving advice to people who are already involved in these affairs very deep for a long time.

Ram Madhav has more experience in this field than any one on this forum.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Akhand bharat is a non starter on the western border, however Nepal, Bhutan,Sri Lanka and even Myanmar may not be averse to creating an economic confederation of sorts.
We should see an EU type arrangement within the next two decades with the nations mentioned above joining india in a common economic bloc.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Guys. . .stop giving advice to people who are already involved in these affairs very deep for a long time.

Ram Madhav has more experience in this field than any one on this forum.
Yeah... it appears so. His kind of demonstrated ass-foolery takes lifetime of learning BS and unlearning logic and giving up of sanity, and also living in alternate reality majority of time. If this is the line RSS/BJP wishes to take, then I bid adieu. I wish they get wiped out from the core.

Akhand Bharat my ass!!! Only Akhand Bharat, that will be inhabited by civilised people would be where both Pakistan and Bangladesh are radioactive craters!

This insane SOB, and his mentor the fool Bhagwat wants Hindus to be minority when even being majority is already putting us in disadvantage?

I know it is not going to happen ever. But, when a party spokesperson speaks of it openly, he opens the door to the ideological destitution the party has, for viewing of all the people. Frankly, before Modi's rise I did not give a fcuk what RSS was, and now that I know in detail how screwed up its ideologies are vis-a-vis Akhand Bharat, man I want no part with it.

asingh10

Newly appointed kerala BJP Prez prostrating before Cardinal Cleemis at Trivandrum

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles