India not our enemy

natarajan

great to see a member from pakistan sharing this much truths with us as i doubt even members here wont post like this,keep it up man:wink:

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
I think some of the issues that Qsaark raises about the "elite monopoly" is not just Pakistan specific......you see these problems even here in the West but its a lot worse in Asian and African countries.

Make no mistake - we live in dangerous times where the rich are simply getting richer, and the poor are falling further behind. This is a world-wide phenomenon.

Look at the scumbags on Wall Street in the US who caused the collapse of Lehman Brothers and made millions in the process and now they are back to doing the same thing that they did before. Millions of people lost their jobs, savings, homes, and the shirt on their backs, but these Wall street types who work for these big institutions know that they are "too big to fail" and therefore they can take huge risks and get huge bonusses, and when things go bust - they really dont give a shit, because they are already super-rich by then.

You would think that education can liberate the masses, but education and knowledge can also be used by the rich & powerful to consolidate their power and position.

Pakistan may be an extreme example, but this phenomenon is happening everywhere in the world at different levels.

I think those of us who live for the next 50 years on this planet are in for some very interesting times - we are going to be reaching the breaking point in terms of climate change, pollution, water & energy scarcity, destruction of the environment, and global poverty. This will all lead to great social strife, civil wars, and wars between nations for limited resources.
I would say they are smarter than us.....

And we must stick to the topic...and qsaark it is nice having you here...I always respected your posts.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
[mod] Mattster/Qsaark, your last posts had nothing to do with the topic of the Thread, though you may have a valid question. Stay on topic please. [/mod]

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
[mod]Yusuf, asheng312, nitesh, and ajay_ijn,

your discussion pertaining to the prc, arunachal and the role of media have been moved to http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/current-affairs-politics/5329-china-bashing-indian-media.html , please continue the discussion there.

mehwish92 and ajay_ijn,

your posts on the topic “Lashkar e Taiba bent on striking India again” have been moved to http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/war-terror/5681-lashkar-e-taiba-bent-striking-india-again.html please continue the discussion there.

let us use this thread for india-pakistan relations.

thanks.[/mod]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles