India needs to take out terror targets in Pakistan

Snuggy321

Lets not get personal here..... dont be jealous. You aren't exactly in government and know about all the details either....

I don't see how its not possible..... What clues are you talking about ....
How exactly d you think we can take out their nukes??? Just walk in into pakistan and disable them, then take out their terror targets? As long as they have over 100 nukes no sane person will ever attempt such a suicidal attack in to their country. Risking a city with millions of innocent citizens is not worth it.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
First take out congress from power ,then everything will be in order
Not sure about it. NDA was in power when some major terror attacks took place. We did nothing. In fact Op Parakram led to a major embarrassment. That's why cold start came along but still Paki Nuke blackmail keeps deterring India.

Patriot

Country flag
Not sure about it. NDA was in power when some major terror attacks took place. We did nothing. In fact Op Parakram led to a major embarrassment. That's why cold start came along but still Paki Nuke blackmail keeps deterring India.
Atleast NDA govt. dared that much from the resources available. The terrorists attacks happened because terrorist outfits were scared of NDA govt. whereas they know Congs are spineless or indirectly support them by their inaction. CONGs govt. has neglected the the preparation of our defense forces rather used them for making money to buy MPs in parliament. It's all about how nationalistic a govt. can be, Congs' never shown the same recently.

debasree

Country flag
do we have the capabillity & do we r prepared for counter attack from pakis.................

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned
How exactly d you think we can take out their nukes??? Just walk in into pakistan and disable them, then take out their terror targets? As long as they have over 100 nukes no sane person will ever attempt such a suicidal attack in to their country. Risking a city with millions of innocent citizens is not worth it.
America has 500 million people and they still managed to take out bin laden near their military camp, needless to say their security seems to be pretty shitty...
We have 1.2 billion people, Its my understanding that we can do the same.

No did I say we should walk into pakistan ? Why do you display your intellect by making random naive statements ?

Snuggy321

America has 500 million people and they still managed to take out bin laden near their military camp, needless to say their security seems to be pretty shitty...
We have 1.2 billion people, Its my understanding that we can do the same.

No did I say we should walk into pakistan ? Why do you display your intellect by making random naive statements ?
Have you even tried to read my comments? You think that we can do the same because we have a bigger population than the US? You know that it took years to plan OP neptune spear, to take out one target that is only protected by a bunch of terrorists.
Pak has over one hundred nukes in various secret locations which are well protected, how can you take out such targets safely`? There are more than enough idiots out there who are just waiting for any reason to nuke Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore! The US doesnt have to fear Pak nukes because Pak does not have anything that can reach them!

Anyway just keep your posting your nonsense from the US. I know that we are in save hands here, who know what to do and dont act like 15 year old kiddos.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
do we have the capabillity & do we r prepared for counter attack from pakis.................
Yes, we have the capability to thwart a Paki counterattack.
No, we are not quite prepared for it.

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned
Have you even tried to read my comments? You think that we can do the same because we have a bigger population than the US? You know that it took years to plan OP neptune spear, to take out one target that is only protected by a bunch of terrorists.
Pak has over one hundred nukes in various secret locations which are well protected, how can you take out such targets safely`? There are more than enough idiots out there who are just waiting for any reason to nuke Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore! The US doesnt have to fear Pak nukes because Pak does not have anything that can reach them!

Anyway just keep your posting your nonsense from the US. I know that we are in save hands here, who know what to do and dont act like 15 year old kiddos.
So ? When did I say do not plan ? Stop assuming things .... I haven't made any comments on how to implement the operation to infiltrate paki bases. My only contention is we have enough resources to pursue that goal...

In other words, its not impossible, we just need proper political will like for eg. Modi as PM...
Like seriously , 100 nuclear war heads does not mean all of them are ready to go aka deployed, I find it ridiculous that the state would have 100 weapons ready to go...

for a country like pakistan...

WHo told you there are 100 deployed nukes in pakistan ?

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Atleast NDA govt. dared that much from the resources available. The terrorists attacks happened because terrorist outfits were scared of NDA govt. whereas they know Congs are spineless or indirectly support them by their inaction. CONGs govt. has neglected the the preparation of our defense forces rather used them for making money to buy MPs in parliament. It's all about how nationalistic a govt. can be, Congs' never shown the same recently.
Really an absurd post and @spikey360 :facepalm: for liking it.

What resource crunch was there that NDA stopped short? India was shining wasn't it back then?

Really funny that when terrorists attacked during NDA it was because they were scared of NDA and when they attacked when UPA was in power, it's because the UPA is spineless?

One thing to be blind in your faith in a party and another in being objective.

India has been continuously been deterred with Paki nukes. It's a fact.
When over 160 lives were at stake, the NDA govt hand delivered terrorists to the Taliban. When the threat is of nuking entire cities with millions, you think NDA would have shown any bravado?

Let's not live in any delusion. The collective Indian polity is scared and will not call Pak bluff. Pak uses its nukes as a threat while continuing its terror campaign against India. So till we stand up and decide to fight them regardless of their threat, india will continue to face terror attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
So ? When did I say do not plan ? Stop assuming things .... I haven't made any comments on how to implement the operation to infiltrate paki bases. My only contention is we have enough resources to pursue that goal...

In other words, its not impossible, we just need proper political will like for eg. Modi as PM...
Like seriously , 100 nuclear war heads does not mean all of them are ready to go aka deployed, I find it ridiculous that the state would have 100 weapons ready to go...

for a country like pakistan...

WHo told you there are 100 deployed nukes in pakistan ?
I am yet to hear from Modi about his foreign and security policy. I don't know if Modi will be able to resist both his internal party and coalition pressure to act against Pak.

Putting too much hopes in Modi is going to hurt when it all comes crashing down.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
What can we do for over coming the nuclear threat of Pakistan.... The first phase of the Anti-missile shield is going to come up in Delhi and Mumbai, according to a latest report. What more can INDIA do to counter the pakistani nuclear threat?

Please bring in some facts....

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am yet to hear from Modi about his foreign and security policy. I don't know if Modi will be able to resist both his internal party and coalition pressure to act against Pak.

Putting too much hopes in Modi is going to hurt when it all comes crashing down.

Firstly I recognize that he is the only able man out of many others, secondly I bet my odds on Modi and the bjp then on someone else, its only in their regime that we did nuke tests missile development , modernizing weapons , kargil etc...

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned

What resource crunch was there that NDA stopped short? India was shining wasn't it back then?

Really funny that when terrorists attacked during NDA it was because they were scared of NDA and when they attacked when UPA was in power, it's because the UPA is spineless?

When over 160 lives were at stake, the NDA govt hand delivered terrorists to the Taliban. When the threat is of nuking entire cities with millions, you think NDA would have shown any bravado?

Let's not live in any delusion. The collective Indian polity is scared and will not call Pak bluff. Pak uses its nukes as a threat while continuing its terror campaign against India. So till we stand up and decide to fight them regardless of their threat, india will continue to face terror attacks.
Congress is more spineless than NDA.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Firstly I recognize that he is the only able man out of many others, secondly I bet my odds on Modi and the bjp then on someone else, its only in their regime that we did nuke tests missile development , modernizing weapons , kargil etc...
First nuke test conducted by Congress govt.
Integrated Ballistic Missile Development Program started by Congress.
PV Narasimha Rao laid all the ground work for Shakti nuke test
BMD development has been in full swing during UPA.

Problem is when you become a fanboy, you lose all sense of objectivity.

Let me tell you, Vajpayee had far more appeal, statemanship and goodwill to wage war with Pak but he didn't.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Congress is more spineless than NDA.
Well it's at least a start that you accept that NDA was also spineless even if the congress is a bit more spindles than NDA. But in all this spinelessness, the country got screwed.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
What can we do for over coming the nuclear threat of Pakistan.... The first phase of the Anti-missile shield is going to come up in Delhi and Mumbai, according to a latest report. What more can INDIA do to counter the pakistani nuclear threat?

Please bring in some facts....
Having a cover for Delhi and Mumbai is not good enough. India has 1.2 billion population. We cannot protect all our citizens no matter what. You cannot say people living in Delhi and Mumbai are the ones to be saved and the rest are dispensable.

The west has been through all this. They thought theyd win a nuclear war and made thousands of bombs and delivery systems and then thought thu could take out all the weapons of the adversary but then realized they could not take it all put and fear crept in and then by started talking and de-escalating.

Nukes are good for deterrence. You cannot fight and win a nuclear war.
Pakistan is yet to realize that as it keeps ramping up its nukes.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
@sesha_maruthi27
Having a sound capability of extremely powerful second strike is the answer.
It tells your enemy that "Even if you hit us first and hit us hard. We will get back at you and when we do, you wouldn't exist to tell the tale." :dude:
That is detterance.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have a very different view in this regard, that, "even if India face 2-3 26/11 every year, it need to keep passions only." i mean, whom you want to fight with, those who are killing around 30,000+5,000=35,000 per 10 years, means around 3,500 every year or around 10 on daily average in Pakistan itself???? and in these circumstances, if they successfully score 180 like in 26/11, even 2-3 times a year in India, then also, why is there any reason to fight with those who are the first enemy of Pakistan itself????

we do know about ISI's involvements in 26/11, with back up from US/UK as we find David Headley a CIA's 'double' agent itself. but still we find it a natural disaster that Pakistan is a neighbor of India, 'only'. India certainly mustn't get involved with a nation which itself doesn't have any future??? daily Target Killings in Karach, growing Freedom Struggle in Baluchistan, continuous drone attacks on North West by US, they even wish to use Nutron bomb on Pak-Af border. along with hefty corruption in Pakistan, we find Pubjabi start doing violence on the streets even if electricity is cut, with few scores in the mean time, as usual. don't we know about even "Punjabi Taliban"????????

India simply needs to defend itself from Pakistan and Bangladesh both :wave:

A protester was killed while two others sustained serious injuries when a security guard of a petrol pump fired at them after they vandalised the filling station in Lahore's Daroghawala area on Monday.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
18th February, 2012

This assembled galaxy clearly failed to notice the uncomfortable fact that over the last decade, well over 30,000 innocent civilians and 5,000 security personnel have been killed in terrorist attacks launched by jihadi militants.Such mundane truths often escape our religious brigade.

Save us from our defenders | DAWN.COM

Patriot

Country flag

Defending CONgress/UPA's spineless acts is more absurd than anything.

What resource crunch was there that NDA stopped short?
Congress govts. has ignored the defense preparedness in it's regime of last 50 years & they lacked the strategic vision for the country's defence & militatry infrastructure. NDA can not build the same in just three years of it's rule.

I can tell you Paki terrorist outfits were much more scared to NDA govt.. The attack on parliament was meant to destabilize the NDA govt., as this NDA govt. was more decisive with it's nationalistic agenda rather filling it's pockets like Congs.

you think NDA would have shown any bravado?
I have never said that.

When over 160 lives were at stake, the NDA govt hand delivered terrorists to the Taliban.
Now your talking like congress & secular allies. Btw this was the collective decision due the whole lot of pressure from media & people in general.

I do not support any party as such. I just assess them on the basis of their Nationalistic Objective, which atlest I have not seen in the last two UPA's regimes.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Defending CONgress/UPA's spineless acts is more absurd than anything.

Congress govts. has ignored the defense preparedness in it's regime of last 50 years & they lacked the strategic vision for the country's defence & militatry infrastructure. NDA can not build the same in just three years of it's rule.

I can tell you Paki terrorist outfits were much more scared to NDA govt.. The attack on parliament was meant to destabilize the NDA govt., as this NDA govt. was more decisive with it's nationalistic agenda rather filling it's pockets like Congs.

I have never said that.

Now your talking like congress & secular allies. Btw this was the collective decision due the whole lot of pressure from media & people in general.

I do not support any party as such. I just assess them on the basis of their Nationalistic Objective, which atlest I have not seen in the last two UPA's regimes.
I will not answer your other rants but I will pick one coz it should make sense to you too.
Collective pressure and lives to save. Exactly what a threat of nuclear bomb does. Deterrence at work.

No one defends a spineless govt. I am telling you what sends chills down the spines of people when talks about nuclear war starts.

Once you decide you are not afraid of escalation of a nuclear war, you'd probably go on the offensive. Till then, deterrence is at work.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles