India needs to take out terror targets in Pakistan

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
conkress is planning them to have under youth wing congress(raul baba)
If Wikileaks is to be believed, Raul Vinci considers "Saffron Terror" to be the biggest threat this country is facing all the while RAW is allegedly employing people like Col. Purohit and Pragya could not be convicted after so many many years of attempts. What Raul does not know is that Saffron terror is indeed threatening, but it is threatening only for anti-nationals. Any man who puts his country first would not have made comments like Vinci made.
But we all know what his origins are and thus it is not surprising. Congress is fooling the Muslims day in and day out, and the naive that they are, they think that BJP is the reason of all their ills and Congress will roll out the red carpet for Sharia Law.

The Fox

Yes illegal bangladeshis are responsible for providing logistics and other facilities to terrorists...... How did mumbai attack happen ?

Those terrorist stayed here with indian muslims who supported them... not all, but it cannot be denied that muslims from india supported them.

here is ur answer my friend Yusuf this is exact what i wanted to explain but VatsaOfBhrigus put it in pic.....
still i am not saying that all indian muslims are pakistani supporters............. but there are a quite a significant number of them if you don't accept it then i don't know how i can make u understand my intention.......... its just few leaders who blindly mislead the indian muslims so is the same with few hindu religious leaders............

The Fox

GOI cant just risk a nuclear war. It has the responsibility to safeguard over one billion people. Even if the pak government does not want to use nukes, no one can predict the reaction of a bunch of fundamental pak army officers in charge of their nukes. Ever one knows that their government cant control the pak military 100 % and that it has been infiltrated by jihadis.
after the killing of Osama did pak nuke America................ the tension would be high for a while and then it would recede........... more over i understand we are not america but how long will kongress leaders will hide under the preview of nuclear holocaust if they can hit Mumbai sure we can hit Syeed where ever he is hiding....... NOTE even india does have Nukes remember that it is not just Pakis and pakis will know it as well

The Fox

Guys, stop arguing with YUSUF BHAI. I know him personally and he is a very good INDIAN MUSLIM. I always respect his views in DFI. Plesae stop posting the pics of anti-Indians.....

Come out and Ask the same question to the GoI and protest against them for not taking action upon those scumbags......
dude i do understand But it is not against Yusif even i have been following his posts and i believe he is a proud Indian As u and I and i am repeatedly saying that i am not taking anything away from the Indian Muslims and their sacrifice........ but my point is that this whole Hindu Muslim thing is blown out of proportion by the politicans and it is costing us dearly..............

JBH22

What happened to these two **** who destroyed this monument any idea?

Snuggy321

after the killing of Osama did pak nuke America................ the tension would be high for a while and then it would recede........... more over i understand we are not america but how long will kongress leaders will hide under the preview of nuclear holocaust if they can hit Mumbai sure we can hit Syeed where ever he is hiding....... NOTE even india does have Nukes remember that it is not just Pakis and pakis will know it as well
Dude, how could pakistan threaten US soil??? With HATF IV or one of their downgraded Chinese export missiles? Like I said, we cant predict how the officers (each one of them) in charge of their nukes will react. Who knows if even one of them is a brainwashed jihadi? They wont care a f**** about our response or our nukes... or the orders from their government. The whole world knows that the pak army and as well as the ISI is literally infiltrated by those terrorists.

The GOI and the military officials have to weight the risks.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
They will have to face the wrath of GOD for insulting the DEAD SOLDIERS WHO FOUGHT FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS.........

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned
Any link btw are they Bangladeshis or Indians?
Atleast one of them was a indian muslim from the state of Bihar, and when Maharashtra police arrested him from bihar, nitish's government was up in arms against maharashtra.... which lead to a Shiv Sena statement that Biharis should be profiled before allowing to enter in maharashtra... which lead to media outcry.

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned
and you think this is gonna happen very easy or what?
As I said India has 4th largest PPP in the world and 1 billion people, if using those two ENORMOUS resources they cannot do shit, the government should abdicate ...and get lost.

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned
here is ur answer my friend Yusuf this is exact what i wanted to explain but VatsaOfBhrigus put it in pic.....
still i am not saying that all indian muslims are pakistani supporters............. but there are a quite a significant number of them if you don't accept it then i don't know how i can make u understand my intention.......... its just few leaders who blindly mislead the indian muslims so is the same with few hindu religious leaders............
They have muslim ntionalistic parties that align with congress, and congress then claims its secular... one example that comes to mind is that hyderabaid's party, owasi ......majlis whatever bs.

JBH22

Atleast one of them was a indian muslim from the state of Bihar, and when Maharashtra police arrested him from bihar, nitish's government was up in arms against maharashtra.... which lead to a Shiv Sena statement that Biharis should be profiled before allowing to enter in maharashtra... which lead to media outcry.
Nitish is falling into lalu politics but then its India narrow political gains go before national security worst part is that public outcry is not there

Snuggy321

As I said India has 4th largest PPP in the world and 1 billion people, if using those two ENORMOUS resources they cannot do shit, the government should abdicate ...and get lost.
You obviously have no clue about the matter. And it must be very easy to talk about such BS sitting over thousands of miles away infront of a computer in seattle isnt it?

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned
You obviously have no clue about the matter. And it must be very easy to talk about such BS sitting over thousands of miles away infront of a computer in seattle isnt it?
Lets not get personal here..... dont be jealous. You aren't exactly in government and know about all the details either....

I don't see how its not possible..... What clues are you talking about ....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles