India needs to revisit 1962 humiliation for catharsis

huaxia rox

Stupidity has a limit.

You may not stop, but I can make you vanish.

I rarely exercise that option since I subscribe to Mao's - Let a 100 Flower Bloom.

Please keep to some sensible discussion and quit trolling!

Please understand that we here are not your secretarial help to spoon feed you.

Your ranting indicates that maybe you are asking for some real period of absence and rest..

Do keep to the issue and again, quit trolling.
so when ever i asked for a simple link you brought up whole load of stuff expect for the link itself.......

you surely can make me disappear.....have i ever questioned that??? but truth would never disappear no matter how hard you try.......

shom

so when ever i asked for a simple link you brought up whole load of stuff expect for the link itself.......

you surely can make me disappear.....have i ever questioned that??? but truth would never disappear no matter how hard you try.......
Now plzz google it ,,, You People why are u making ur country look low ,, China a good country with good people in it and some of you are humiliating it to such an extent that the world is going against you,,,, plzzzz dont be silly once u will understand wht friendship is and why it is needed,,,,,,

mikhail

Country flag

what do you want,a link about the chola and the nathu la incident right!then open your google search engine and type chola incident,1967 or nathu la incident,1967.but for your convenience let me spoon feed you for this time
The Centre for Land Warfare Studies (CLAWS)
Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A description of the skirmish at Nathu La in 1967 at the war memorial. Photo Credit: Photo Copyright © Vijainder K Thakur

huaxia rox

what do you want,a link about the chola and the nathu la incident right!then open your google search engine and type chola incident,1967 or nathu la incident,1967.but for your convenience let me spoon feed you for this time
The Centre for Land Warfare Studies (CLAWS)
Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
can you try something better??? i ve said i need some international media sources not your indian sources most likely some BR articles.....how can i possibly believe indians who even claim they got best settallites in the world??......or crap like nehru granted china a seat in UNSC??...............

in terms of you wiki link.....can you read more carefully about which source it picks apart from the BBC one which doesnt say anything about you so called victory.....

Bharat Rakshak :: Land Forces Site - The Chola Incident the link which wiki uses..........indian crappy article.............you can try to believe that piece of crap anyway.......but you can never cheat the world.......

mikhail

Country flag
can you try something better??? i ve said i need some international media sources not your indian sources most likely some BR articles.....how can i possibly believe indians who even claim they got best settallites in the world??......or crap like nehru granted china a seat in UNSC??...............

in terms of you wiki link.....can you read more carefully about which source it picks apart from the BBC one which doesnt say anything about you so called victory.....

Bharat Rakshak :: Land Forces Site - The Chola Incident the link which wiki uses..........indian crappy article.............you can try to believe that piece of crap anyway.......but you can never cheat the world.......
well mate we Indians totally believe our media and the words of our Armed Forces as we know that they are not at all state controlled or state regulated whereas in china nearly every thing whether its the media or be the armed forces are state controlled and monitored upon!so i would believe my Armed Forces over a bunch of commies any day and anywhere! and secondly we are respected throughout the world for our transparent democratic system and ideology,so as far as the word "cheating" goes you guys should be the last person in the world to call us cheaters.Period!

huaxia rox

the problem is i dont believe the indians who can even claim they got best settallites in the world.....if there are articles from prc india and the west people can at least judge.......if the article only comes from india.......how can i possibly believe that?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
the problem is i dont believe the indians who can even claim they got best settallites in the world.....if there are articles from prc india and the west people can at least judge.......if the article only comes from india.......how can i possibly believe that?
There is nothing as 'best' in military hardware.

It has to be tailored to the country's requirement.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Truth can never vanish

CPC fiction and daydreams can!

That the Chinese are conditioned like Pavlovian Dogs ( no aspersions intended, it is what the experiment is called), is internationally known.

Since you all are lazy and want links, try Google, if it is still available in China!

Going hard against Google as China does, indicates how much you all are ready to open up your mind to the world.

Google need not be the last word.

But prove it that it is wrong.

That is what wins the debate!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

google this google that.....where is the link???

how hard to show a link if it is really there??? about your extrodernary victories against PLA.......

and why google just hides the so called indian victory against PLA when i can find some tiny wee conflicts where there could be just 1 or 2 got injured.....and the whole world reporting that???......

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
google this google that.....where is the link???

how hard to show a link if it is really there??? about your extrodernary victories against PLA.......

and why google just hides the so called indian victory against PLA when i can find some tiny wee conflicts where there could be just 1 or 2 got injured.....and the whole world reporting that???......
no doubt now china is stronger then india but that not mean we cant fight with you 62 was diffrent case

now we can use nuke and trust me china dont have dare to repeat 62 ..we will nuke no matter what result

huaxia rox

i think its india who doesnt have dare to north forward now.....

btw if you can nuke someone you already did that to pak after your parliment got attacked or your mumbai event after which you claimed it was pak who did those.....

arya

Country flag
i think its india who doesnt have dare to north forward now.....

btw if you can nuke someone you already did that to pak after your parliment got attacked or your mumbai event after which you claimed it was pak who did those.....
well we know pak can never give us fight , but yes pakistan can use nuke if they think they have no option the same thing for us .

we will use our nuke against china if we dont have any option remains .

its china creating problem not us , china should remember one thing usa,uk and rest west world hate china more then anyone else ..

we dont want to start but we will end the thing

t_co

well we know pak can never give us fight , but yes pakistan can use nuke if they think they have no option the same thing for us .

we will use our nuke against china if we dont have any option remains .
Are you serious? You're going to nuke China, unprovokedly, if Pakistan nukes you? You do realize that this means the outcome of an Indo-Pakistani total war will result in China invading and occupying India, and getting legal rights to extract compensation for unprovoked nuclear strikes from the subcontinent.

its china creating problem not us , china should remember one thing usa,uk and rest west world hate china more then anyone else ..

we dont want to start but we will end the thing
.... China isn't creating any problems on the subcontinent that justify an Indian variant of the Samson Option. Such a policy--especially versus a state with 3x as many nuclear warheads as you--would be suicidal. Thankfully, Indian defense planners have more sanity than the posters on this forum.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles