India needs to revisit 1962 humiliation for catharsis

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
dont know which 1957 are you talking about.....what i said is1987....1987����ӡ�߾���ͻ���ڶ�����ӡս����������_����Ƶ��_�л���

many chinese sources have mentioned that and of course in chinese language.....if you want to know something the world knows about your so called 'victory' and 'chinese run away' just visit this: 1987 Sino-Indian skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia which is similar to what chinese (who know some military things) know from our own sources.........

if you really talking about 1957....well 1959 is a more important point just like what this article i started with in the thread talks about .........

in terms of the ISI thing........ thats funny.....the period you talking about is when these millitants were called freedom fighters against soviet union...when even bin ladan got some medal from the US......they were not called islamic terrorists back then so prc didnt cooperate with or sell weapons to islamic terrorists.......

if you have to put that label on prc you should think of how weird indians are...... who used to cooperate with Muhammad Ali Jinnah till probably late 1930s.........
Sumdorong Chu put you in your place.

Nathu La and Chola taught you a lesson.

The remainder I have not understood since it has no context.

If you mean Chinese helping the terrorists against USSR in Afghanistan with weapons and money, that is a statement given by both Brig Yousaf of the ISI and Cooley.

Mao was a hero of China, but today you decry the man and think he was wrong!

So, Osama was a hero to the Mujh and Pakistan (and no way, the US) and today he is a non entity as Mao is since you have abandoned everything he stood for and gave you the foundation that you have built upon!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

Nathu La and Chola taught you a lesson......what lesson specificly??

do you have any source other than stuff like Bharat Rakshak :: Land Forces Site - The Chola Incident ??

the big lesson that no anyone other than indian or chinese media talks about??? even some gunmen killing activity or today i go across LOC to kill you some guys tomorrow you are fired and beheahed case the revenge thing can cause some 3rd party coverage (as small as that)...........your heavy lesson only exists in indian books.........how come??? how many you killed how many KM2 you got and how many pows you got???specificly without you indian sources???

btw.....the islamic terrorist thing....i ve said when prc provided some fighters in 1980s with the weapons they were not called islamic terrorists but freedom fighters........some of them may be now talibans some may be now helping the americans.....how you gonna call all of them islamic terrorists??

if you really wanna exame the hoistory.....please make sure the founders of pakistan pak army navy and airforce and isi by any chance not at some point in the same boat with indians.....

last....ISI doesnt mean terrorists....its not a common sense which may only exist in the mind of indians...

Last edited:

Agni5

China and Pakistan have been close since 1950, way before 1962. China's policy towards South Asia has always revolved around maintaining balance and stability in the region.

Blame Le-T for Mumbai 2008; blame the ISI, sure. Blame China, who has just as large an issue with internal terrorism as India does? That doesn't work. China is historically averse to sponsoring violent non-state actors to achieve political goals, because it, like Russia and the United States, is uniquely vulnerable to blowback.

Furthermore, China isn't trying to give India a security dilemma, it is trying to maintain stability in South Asia, just like the United States and Russia. If this means that India cannot resolve her territorial disputes with Pakistan to her satisfaction, then so be it.

Is it China that is supporting terrorism in India? China supports peace and quiet in South Asia. China's support for Pakistan is to remove the possibility of Indian armored divisions cutting Pakistan apart, not to kill Indian civilians through terrorism.

India needs to find a peaceful way to solve its security problems with Pakistan, preferably through incorporating Pakistan into its economic growth model. India cannot threaten Pakistan into submission. That is the message China is sending to India, and will continue to send to India.
Yeah really ..? Ok then... are we getting any of those? We are still digging in Vietnam, what about hot and foul smelling air of so called messages? or hot air didn't worked.
World knows china threatening Taiwan asking her submission.
We will keep digging. Definitely, i'm sure.
The message we actually getting is "It seems to be like hot air balloon reaching certain height and will burst".
Beware it is deadly bad smelling.

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
Sumdorong Chu put you in your place.

Nathu La and Chola taught you a lesson.
Well, obviously indian's mouth is far better than indian guns!

If you mean Chinese helping the terrorists against USSR in Afghanistan with weapons and money, that is a statement given by both Brig Yousaf of the ISI and Cooley.
At that time, no one (including USA) thought they were terrorist.

Mao was a hero of China, but today you decry the man and think he was wrong!

So, Osama was a hero to the Mujh and Pakistan (and no way, the US) and today he is a non entity as Mao is since you have abandoned everything he stood for and gave you the foundation that you have built upon!
I feel funny that every time you talk about Chinese affairs. The way you talk is just like a 5 years old Chinese kid. For your own information, we didn't abandoned everything he stood for. We think he was wrong on lots of things but we also think he was right on lots more things.

Osama was a tool to USA/China as good as Dalai to India. Yes, good tool.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well, obviously indian's mouth is far better than indian guns!
It is true that the non Mongloid facial characteristics to include eyes and mouth has a more defined characteristics than the Mongoloid mouth or eyes.

At that time, no one (including USA) thought they were terrorist.
US is not the international index to definitions, even though the modern Chinese are totally enamoured and floored by the US and finds it the last word of having arrived.

That is not applicable elsewhere.

I feel funny that every time you talk about Chinese affairs. The way you talk is just like a 5 years old Chinese kid. For your own information, we didn't abandoned everything he stood for. We think he was wrong on lots of things but we also think he was right on lots more things.
You must be a funny man to find things that is true as funny.

Of course, your age need not be made public since juvenile identity is protected the world over.

Osama was a tool to USA/China as good as Dalai to India. Yes, good tool.
I have read Brig Yousaf the Deputy Director ISI who was in charge of the Afghanistan operations and Cooley too on the same subject.

am right now reading a book 'The Bin Ladens' by Steve Coll.

I find your attempt to appear wise and knowledgeable about Osama and the US is steeped in ignorance.

But then that is expected of you since your treasury of information is that which the CCP ask you to parrot!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Nathu La and Chola taught you a lesson......what lesson specificly??

do you have any source other than stuff like Bharat Rakshak :: Land Forces Site - The Chola Incident ??
I have not used Bharat Rakshak as my source.

Anyone who has read the newspapers would know of the same to include commentaries.

the big lesson that no anyone other than indian or chinese media talks about??? even some gunmen killing activity or today i go across LOC to kill you some guys tomorrow you are fired and beheahed case the revenge thing can cause some 3rd party coverage (as small as that)...........your heavy lesson only exists in indian books.........how come??? how many you killed how many KM2 you got and how many pows you got???specificly without you indian sources???
If you do not have access to the international media to learn of issues, then I can hardly help you.

btw.....the islamic terrorist thing....i ve said when prc provided some fighters in 1980s with the weapons they were not called islamic terrorists but freedom fighters........some of them may be now talibans some may be now helping the americans.....how you gonna call all of them islamic terrorists??
When did you say that China gave support in arms and training to the Mujahideens against the Soviets in Afghanistan? It is I who gave the details including the names of the Chinese honchos who were behind all that.

I did not say Islamic terrorists. I said terrorists. It matters not what they were called and by whom Their act is what defines.

if you really wanna exame the hoistory.....please make sure the founders of pakistan pak army navy and airforce and isi by any chance not at some point in the same boat with indians..

I am afraid this sentences has not been understood by me since it does not appear to make sense as to what you wish to convey.

last....ISI doesnt mean terrorists....its not a common sense which may only exist in the mind of indians...
ISI is not terrorists. They are the umbrella organisation that uses terrorists as a 'strategic weapon'. The Pakistanis themselves say the same and that is why they have brought in the definition (that makes no sense) of 'good' Taliban and the 'bad' Taliban.

Please do read international news and commentaries so that it become easier to discuss rather than you asking who is Sita having heard the Ram Katha throughout the night!

huaxia rox

I have not used Bharat Rakshak as my source.

Anyone who has read the newspapers would know of the same to include commentaries.
i didnt say you only used info from BR did i? i mean you only can present your so called Nathu La and Chola lesson from indian sources to show the make believe lessons.....i am sure the next time you would tell me indians got best settallites in the world when citing indian sources which i who have a healthy brain wouldnt believe......

If you do not have access to the international media to learn of issues, then I can hardly help you.
so why dont your present the links you believe are from the so called international media that i am not able to access....even those from common wealth will do......the mystery here i cant figure out is when i can find all the info about 1962 war from international media....and i can find info as tiny as some little gunfires between india and pakistan over LOC where maybe just 1 or 2 got injured from international media.........but i just cant find the lessons you talked about in terms of Nathu La and Chola....so please do show me the sources from international media........

When did you say that China gave support in arms and training to the Mujahideens against the Soviets in Afghanistan? It is I who gave the details including the names of the Chinese honchos who were behind all that.
when did i say prc didnt cooperate with some of the freedom fighters in the afghanistan war???......i said prc didnt directly sell weapons to terrorists......something wrong in my statement??? the matter is not about what i didnt say....but what i did say....i can only try to make sure what i siad is correct......

I did not say Islamic terrorists. I said terrorists. It matters not what they were called and by whom Their act is what defines.
ok i said Islamic terrorists....you indians never said that....are you happy now???

I am afraid this sentences has not been understood by me since it does not appear to make sense as to what you wish to convey.
so i put the question in another more understandable way....did indians in history eg 1930s cooperate with the founders (or the chiefs or commanders or heads) of the country pakistan....of the pak army....of the pak air force....of the pak navy....of ISI???

ISI is not terrorists. They are the umbrella organisation that uses terrorists as a 'strategic weapon'. The Pakistanis themselves say the same and that is why they have brought in the definition (that makes no sense) of 'good' Taliban and the 'bad' Taliban.

Please do read international news and commentaries so that it become easier to discuss rather than you asking who is Sita having heard the Ram Katha throughout the night!
do enlighten me which nation officially calls ISI the umbrella organisation that uses terrorists as a 'strategic weapon'?? of course besides india.....

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i didnt say you only used info from BR did i? i mean you only can present your so called Nathu La and Chola lesson from indian sources to show the make believe lessons.....i am sure the next time you would tell me indians got best settallites in the world when citing indian sources which i who have a healthy brain wouldnt believe......

so why dont your present the links you believe are from the so called international media that i am not able to access....even those from common wealth will do......the mystery here i cant figure out is when i can find all the info about 1962 war from international media....and i can find info as tiny as some little gunfires between india and pakistan over LOC where maybe just 1 or 2 got injured from international media.........but i just cant find the lessons you talked about in terms of Nathu La and Chola....so please do show me the sources from international media....
Well if you have not read the international reports and commentaries on the Nathu La, Chola, Sumdongrong Chu, you can't blame me for your ignorance.

Blame the CCP which has kept you ignorant and stuffed with propaganda.

I am aware that you all are spoonfed by the CCP on all issues and are kept in the dark of reality, but do forgive me, I am not going to spoonfeed you since I am not the CCP.

Go fish for information yourself.

The Chinese proverb is apt -

I have given them earlier.

If you have been blind, it is your handicap.

Do get secretarial help from CCP because we cannot keep spoopnfeeding you even though that is your staple given by the CCP propaganda machine!

The web is there for you to learn and so are Libraries.

Use them!

And develop the habit of reading without CCP supervision!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

when did i say prc didnt cooperate with some of the freedom fighters in the afghanistan war???......i said prc didnt directly sell weapons to terrorists......something wrong in my statement??? the matter is not about what i didnt say....but what i did say....i can only try to make sure what i siad is correct.....
I have written on the issue to include Chinese weapon assistance as also training and also of the organisation to which China gave direct help without the ISI knowing.

Be good enough to buy Brig Yousaf's Bear Trap and Cooley's 'Unholy Wars and you will know.

Also, visit that post of ,mine and the flower of knowledge will bloom upon you!.

ok i said Islamic terrorists....you indians never said that....are you happy now???
I am not the spokesman for India.

I am an individual with my own views

so i put the question in another more understandable way....did indians in history eg 1930s cooperate with the founders (or the chiefs or commanders or heads) of the country pakistan....of the pak army....of the pak air force....of the pak navy....of ISI???
In the 1930s, there was no Pakistan.

You cannot cooperate with future, or can you?

Opium War did not hit India!

BTW, I was a friend of Colonel Steve Rabuka of Fiji. But did I know then that he would do a coup and become a dictator of Fiji?

Only those who eat opium hallucinate!

do enlighten me which nation officially calls ISI the umbrella organisation that uses terrorists as a 'strategic weapon'?? of course besides india....

Which nation except China doesn't?

You sure have no idea of international news!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

again where are the international media sources?? to prove the lessons of the Nathu La, Chola, Sumdongrong Chu??? taught by indians???

put here directly so we chinese can have a look......or keep dodging that like you always do......

huaxia rox

In the 1930s, there was no Pakistan.

You cannot cooperate with future, or can you?

Opium War did not hit India!
in 1980s there was cooperation between chinese and islamic freedom fighters....and americans also did that...... in terms of the change of the situation.....You cannot cooperate with future, or can you?....westerners didnt rule prc did they???

Which nation except China doesn't?

You sure have no idea of international news!
any source to show which nation offically called ISI unberalla organization of terrorists???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
again where are the international media sources?? to prove the lessons of the Nathu La, Chola, Sumdongrong Chu??? taught by indians???

put here directly so we chinese can have a look......or keep dodging that like you always do......
NO one is dodging.

It has been shown many a time.

If you wish to overlook them and now wish to waste time asking for the same thing as if you are brain and intelligence deficit, I am afraid, I cannot oblige you.

Please understand, I have not been positioned here by the DFI as secretarial assistance to the Chinese posters.

Out of sheer courtesy, I have given the links earlier.

I did it again when asked since I did not want to be rude.

But if the Chinese want to make it a habit for others to jiggle their Pavlovian conditioned brains, then I am afraid you are barking up the wrong tree.

I have taught you to fish, now go fish!

In case you feel that these incident did not happen, or no other country has said ISI sponsors the terrorists, then YOU PROVIDE LINKS FOR A CHANGE to back your contentions!

Next you will ask me to prove that the Earth is round!

Or that China does not exist!

Last edited:

ice berg

There are none, lol, stop making fun of him. It is pure indian fantasy with no third party source to verify the content. They were minor skirmishes.

huaxia rox

NO one is dodging.

It has been shown many a time.

If you wish to overlook them and now wish to waste time asking for the same thing as if you are brain and intelligence deficit, I am afraid, I cannot oblige you.

Please understand, I have not been positioned here by the DFI as secretarial assistance to the Chinese posters.

Out of sheer courtesy, I have given the links earlier.

I did it again when asked since I did not want to be rude.

But if the Chinese want to make it a habit for others to jiggle their Pavlovian conditioned brains, then I am afraid you are barking up the wrong tree.

I have taught you to fish, now go fish!

In case you feel that these incident did not happen, or no other country has said ISI sponsors the terrorists, then YOU PROVIDE LINKS FOR A CHANGE to back your contentions!

Next you will ask me to prove that the Earth is round!

Or that China does not exist!

quite on the contary....if you asked me to prove the Earth is round i wouldnt dodge but show you the source.........but you asked me to go fishing in a dessert....you got to show me where the revier is......if there were any......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You are a good Chinse.

You have mastered the CCP ABCs of dialogue.

A void

Bypass

C onfuse

Irrelevant meandering and then deflecting, obfuscating and running helter skelter leaving smokescreens behind! .

The drowning man clutching at straws!

Revisit your posts and my posts and see how you are weaseling it out!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There are none, lol, stop making fun of him. It is pure indian fantasy with no third party source to verify the content. They were minor skirmishes.
You have been proved having serious deficiency beyond the CCP gruel.

Minor skirmish or otherwise, it was a message (lesson by Chinese terms) that stay far and stay healthy.

Ever since China only growls and there is no bark

Paper Tigers!

huaxia rox

You are a good Chinse.

You have mastered the CCP ABCs of dialogue.

A void

Bypass

C onfuse

Irrelevant meandering and then deflecting, obfuscating and running helter skelter leaving smokescreens behind! .

The drowning man clutching at straws!

Revisit your posts and my posts and see how you are weaseling it out!
that simply means no links i assume......what a difficult thing........to give a link??

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i wont stop.....:scared1:
Stupidity has a limit.

You may not stop, but I can make you vanish.

I rarely exercise that option since I subscribe to Mao's - Let a 100 Flower Bloom.

Please keep to some sensible discussion and quit trolling!

Please understand that we here are not your secretarial help to spoon feed you.

Your ranting indicates that maybe you are asking for some real period of absence and rest..

Do keep to the issue and again, quit trolling.

Last edited:

t_co

that simply means no links i assume......what a difficult thing........to give a link??
You and @Ray need to chill out. This thread has gone completely off the rails

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles