India must attack Pakistan Now

Deathstar

Country flag
Yes unfortunately right now we don't have anything to counter Pakistan.... At least this is not right time to challenge them as given current shape of our military we might get beaten up badly and loose the territory....

We need to fasten our procurement plans, upgrade plans and speed up the homemade weapons production.... You see since how long this project P75 for subs is going on??? Are we going to procure it once they are obsolete????

Same was the case with mmrca drama.... So my friend unless we do add some teeth on fast track basis no mistake should be done like challenging Pakistan militarily.... Or else it will be a total humilation for us under current circumstances... They have clear edge over us... We should consider China factor too who has invested heavily on cpec
I said giver proofs dude about f16block 70 and PAC , Anyone can blabber like you without any facts to back up
Also prove how Pakistan army is better than Indian army , okay counter this 600K vs 1.3 million .we can overwhelm them just by numbers
Also u ar forgetting scorpene and nuke subs , P8is , Brahmos cruise missles , scorpenes are successors to Agosta subs and PN has just 2 of them
Proove the problem with Mig29s , exactly whats the problem????
We are one of the few countries to have nuclear triad and second strike capabilities
Karachi port is a sitting duck for us , we can cripple their fuel supplies in a week max
Please tell how will we loose any territory to them?just based on small skirmish???
Why are u forgetting history , when they have lost territory to us?
Either you are a troll or oversmart ,frustrated guy

Last edited:

vishwaprasad

Country flag
One more option to face pak will be to invite Israel with F 15 RAAM and F 16 SUFA.... For Air defense we can request them to station their deadly Arrows.... I know Pakistan will make noise on this but we can say that it's for India's defense we are inviting them and we are paying them for this. It's not to attack Pakistan

Agraj

Country flag
You know ,we never seem to learn from the past,Reuters and Alzazeera is reporting 5 Indian army casualty,going along with gaffora,why we let such things slide ? This retard goes on to Twitter tweets something and media outlet acknowledges kinda some prophetic manifestation.we have better resources and tech,we admit or not we have been at war since 14 Feb,it's about time we start handling these things.At a PR point of view we are shit,pakis are winning the propaganda war,we wont achieve jack shit until we fucking own them on every front

bose

Country flag
You know ,we never seem to learn from the past,Reuters and Alzazeera is reporting 5 Indian army casualty,going along with gaffora,why we let such things slide ? This retard goes on to Twitter tweets something and media outlet acknowledges kinda some prophetic manifestation.we have better resources and tech,we admit or not we have been at war since 14 Feb,it's about time we start handling these things.At a PR point of view we are shit,pakis are winning the propaganda war,we wont achieve jack shit until we fucking own them on every front
Dawn is reporting that three Pakistani pigs are killed in LoC quoting ISPR ...

vishwaprasad

Country flag
@LETHALFORCE Bro ban this guy, pls. He's jus baiting.
My friend banning me will help you feel better as I won't be there to show you the reality.... But will it help in changing sorry state of our armed forces? Will it help us giving any real solution against possible invasion of Pakistan or China?

LordofLight

Country flag
My response is based on some logic, current balance of power which is heavily tilted in Pakistan favor and real incident happened in Feb 2019.... However no above member is giving me any response with counter argument based on real baground.... Only they are calling me is paki, traitor etc.... Why because I have given them a reality dose and since they are unable to response properly (something IAF was unable on 27th) their anger and frustration is reflecting in their posts...

However plz trust me I am as much devastated as you guys with our armed fArmed reality on the battlefield....
Dude don’t propagate your madarassa chap logic here. Some logic my foot. You really live in a fools paradise, not us.

LordofLight

Country flag
I don’t understand how can we be so backwards when it comes to PR and IW. Bloody divert some funds from that stupid Ministry of Minority Affairs and shove some dollar bills in some western media houses. At the right price even AlJazeera, Reuters and NYT will say our lines like a parrot. No Islamist, leftist and liberal values are above money. We need to understand that.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Actually, it goes both ways. It is important to win propoganda war, but that should not replace actually winning on the ground. Media can only influence public opinion, not governmental. Public opinion outside India does not matter, nor is public in general bothered about these international outlets.

It's only the social warriors who have to battle Porkie trolls who want these fake media put down. Even there, we have plenty of material to put Porkies in their place. Just recently, the bufaaon of Porkie PM admitted Balakot was terrible and undid months of propoganda.

Besides giver has started to do something:

https://www.opindia.com/2019/08/fab...eera-to-produce-raw-footage-of-their-reports/

Let's see how it goes.

ssg_slayer

Director at Search & Troll Wing - STW
If PAC 3 or Viper block 70 joins PAF then it will be a merciless slaughter of IAF by PAF....
Why do you think we have S400s? And how many can Pakistan afford? India could have bought them as well if the price was adjusted but its way to high for us and then ToT is another issue more over US restrictions

Janardan Shukla

My response is based on some logic, current balance of power which is heavily tilted in Pakistan favor and real incident happened in Feb 2019.... However no above member is giving me any response with counter argument based on real baground.... Only they are calling me is paki, traitor etc.... Why because I have given them a reality dose and since they are unable to response properly (something IAF was unable on 27th) their anger and frustration is reflecting in their posts...

However plz trust me I am as much devastated as you guys with our armed fArmed reality on the battlefield....
Okay let us not fool around. You are a paki. Accept that. Now regarding to your points. Well on 27th Feb we all come to know a slight advantage AIM 120c5 have over R77 and the advantage of more AWACS. But that was all. After that we have procured some new AAMs while some more are on orders which are far more superior from your AIM120 c5. Now even if you do manage to get pl15 still there is no plane in paki inventory which is capable of exploiting it's full advantage of range.
Your comments about the edge on army and nave front is total BS and shows the typical ignorance of a madarssa educated.

sorcerer

Country flag
Okay let us not fool around. You are a paki. Accept that. Now regarding to your points. Well on 27th Feb we all come to know a slight advantage AIM 120c5 have over R77 and the advantage of more AWACS. But that was all. After that we have procured some new AAMs while some more are on orders which are far more superior from your AIM120 c5. Now even if you do manage to get pl15 still there is no plane in paki inventory which is capable of exploiting it's full advantage of range.
Your comments about the edge on army and nave front is total BS and shows the typical ignorance of a madarssa educated.
Hahaha..the DGISPR rookies like him.. :rofl::rofl:

Adding to your point ..
Also we aint needing those for them paki awacs...
we got the Su with Brahmos..and them was tested succesefully many times...dont know how many and how much is mated and inducted already...
Well!! thats for the pakis to figure out and gayfoora to deny

Anyway... to summarise its paki Planes Gone Splash in 6 seconds

Janardan Shukla

Adding to your point ..
we got the Su with Brahmos..and them was tested succesefully many times...dont know how many and how much is mated and inducted already...

I forgot to mention the newly inducted R37m that will destroy all 7 paki AWACs as soon as the war starts. But Pak doesn't have such long range AAMs. And shooting our AWACs with AIM 120c5 since they have to come too close, close enough to get killed.

Janardan Shukla

Adding to your point ..

May I ask how air launch bramhos is going to win us the air war??

sorcerer

Country flag
May I ask how air launch bramhos is going to win us the air war??
I was specifically talking about it being termed as the AWACS killer if push comes to shove. only in that context on the way to WINNING the air war
short and sweet booms than all the R73 chases and all.. :biggrin2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles