India Missile Test: Wake Up, Washington!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compersion

Country flag
What india needs is to test a ICBM of 10000 + km range. I am confident it will happen and it will not be far away time since we already have the capability.

Obviously One knows already from past experience what the others will say to a poor country and people that does such things. Some will use it as a obstacle that did not apply to themselves. Some will congratulate us. Some will ask us why it took us this long.

After that I would like the indian scientists to debate if it was actually 9999.99 km due to measuring instruments from different areas that gave different readings and observers. Leaving it open for us to test again in the future. But that time we can test more and also test it further. :wave:

Last edited:

Bheeshma

LoL -----y bufoons are trying to put their own fears to rest. What ever helps them sleep at night. Indian nukes are only meant for china and no one else. If they were not real -----i-s wouldn't be squealing like pigs over A-5's range.

desicanuk

In reality , Chinese ICBM can burn whole India , but what you can use to burn Chinese? Do you have nuclear warhead for your ICBM .

Ps, I have proved that why India do not have nuclear warhead at A 5 missile thread....
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/strategic-forces/6005-agni-v-missile-91.html
We might go down but we will take you with us!!So tell the thugs in Beijing to think hard before trying anything stupid!!
Margolis is a senile drunk who gets his inspiration from ISI! He should stick to vitamins rather than propounding ludicrous fantasies about Indian missile programme which is designed with only one country in mind.No marks for guessing which...!And you can rule out the US for sure.

CCTV

We might go down but we will take you with us!!So tell the thugs in Beijing to think hard before trying anything stupid!!
Margolis is a senile drunk who gets his inspiration from ISI! He should stick to vitamins rather than propounding ludicrous fantasies about Indian missile programme which is designed with only one country in mind.No marks for guessing which...!And you can rule out the US for sure.

How can you do to take China with you?:rofl:
By your big mouth, right ?

bose

Country flag
Son!! Believe what you want to believe and have a good dream.
I just wanted to calm you down a bit so that you have a good night sleep anyway you did not like my idea it seems... My sources tells me that India is at advanced stage on Neutron Bomb and has already achieved a 200-kiloton thermo-nuclear yeild device...

CCTV

I just wanted to calm you down a bit so that you have a good night sleep anyway you did not like my idea it seems... My sources tells me that India is at advanced stage on Neutron Bomb and has already achieved a 200-kiloton thermo-nuclear yeild device...
Then tell me , how the hell you said can happen if there is not a even a success thermo nuclear test been conducted.

bose

Country flag
Then tell me , how the hell you said can happen if there is not a even a success thermo nuclear test been conducted.
Then tell me how the hell you can say the Thermo Nuclear tests were not success ???

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Then tell me how the hell you can say the Thermo Nuclear tests were not success ???
He will say anything just to be contrary. Maybe t_co has a name for that particular error of debate.

bose

Country flag
He will say anything just to be contrary. Maybe t_co has a name for that particular error of debate.
I understand from where he is coming / saying and what he had read to forward his arguments, but those were already debunked several times...

I just wanted to calm him down which he did not like at all... nor his heart can take the truth as it is stand today...

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Well , if you have read my posts a5 missile thread, you will know India have no nuclear warhead for any missile.
like all Pakistanis you guys too are privilege to think what ever you want, we cant stop you..................

Now stop spreading trash in this thread.

any more of same crap from you, we have no option but to report to you.

CCTV

like all Pakistanis you guys too are privilege to think what ever you want, we cant stop you..................

Now stop spreading trash in this thread.

any more of same crap from you, we have no option but to report to you.
Why not just prove what I said was wrong ? :cool2:

Bheeshma

LoL Chini and pakis are having wet dreams that US may help them contain India. A-5 has scared the living day lights out of beijing. Wait till K-5 is tested they will be bitching and whining all the way to washington.

CCTV

LoL Chini and pakis are having wet dreams that US may help them contain India. A-5 has scared the living day lights out of beijing. Wait till K-5 is tested they will be bitching and whining all the way to washington.
K-5? When can you build your own submarine , either conventional or nuclear powered?

Looks like you are the one having wet dreams.:wave:

Bheeshma

LoL when china can actually send a nuke sub into the ocean and not hide near the coast let us know. Oh rite the subs are simply too scared to travel out.

CCTV

LoL when china can actually send a nuke sub into the ocean and not hide near the coast let us know. Oh rite the subs are simply too scared to travel out.
Well, how do know where Chinese nuke subs are?:cool2:
Someone tell you that in your dream?

Bheeshma

LoL no when they start a chinese sub pretty muchh all the oceans know it from the noise.

CCTV

Well, you should ask American media to correct it , if you think you are right .:rofl:
Well, if some American media intentionally to say that, what can I do?

But If you think I am not right , then correct me with your proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles