India may provide $ 10 billion for eurozone bailout

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
sorry, South Africa only 2, Japs 60. welldone Japs.
India is our center, showing its leadership.
No i think they are standing in height order. Taller ones in center and shorter ones around. :D

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
More pressure on EU for FTA with India.

Sent via Tapatalk from a galaxy far far away

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
South afraica should be kick out and let kyrgyzstan(or kazakhstan), iceland(Ray's country) and egypt in.
so that we will have a BRICKIE
For inserting 'C' in the middle you will go to any heights :facepalm:

ejazr

Ambassador
This is not a donation, this is a part of the IMF contribution. If nothing else, India would receive interest payments back from the IMF other than voting rights for the loans the we take ourselves from the IMF.

In other words, this is a 10Billion LOAN to the IMF which will hopefully allow EU to recover and indirectly improve the economic slowdown in India itself.

However, I would have hoped that India would have sided with Brazil and demanded raising the voting quota before announcing its contribution. Russia has also announced a 10 Billion loan and China a 43 Billion one.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
It was high time we did it, and good to see that we are after all doing it now.

Start with 10b usd, and there still remains a scope of 15b usd, just deliver 2 good quarters and all the negative sentiment will ward off. Negotiate better voting rights at the IMF, and won't be surprised if we've got some positive signals on that. This will be our second 10b usd pledge to the IMF taking the total figure to 20b usd.

It is interesting to note our increased exposure to US debt and the pledge to the IMF have come almost the same time.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
they are doing it the wrong way - look at what prcdragon does - they buy up companies - rescue them from bankruptcy and take over the management as they are provinding the rescue package - that way they make a better name for prcdragon and show themselves to be a modern country and people AND make profits out of it - the way india is doing it - giving money to govts which are losers , is putting money into a bottomless pit - no one knows where the money goes - no bang for the buck so to say - no one even knows that india donated that money - it's lost in the system

satish007

they are doing it the wrong way - look at what prcdragon does - they buy up companies - rescue them from bankruptcy and take over the management as they are provinding the rescue package - no one even knows that india donated that money - it's lost in the system
what the he'll you are saying,japs donating ,china donating,all they fools

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
what the he'll you are saying,japs donating ,china donating,all they fools
please educate yourself as to what prcchina is doing especially in teh troubled economies of south europe - eg portugal spain greece - they have bought over the management of edp ( eletricidade de de portugal ) until now , the only company providing elecrticity in portugal the are the largest shareholder in that company and control the appointments - everybody is saying that china has taken over the electricity company - ( however now, after some time gov of portugal has allowed more companies to compete to suppy ellecrticity including spanish companies ) but china has already mad a name for themselves as being rich adn powerful

that is only one example - there are more but i cant spoon-feed you with info - do some finding out !

now do you understand what " the hell" ( as you put it ) i was talking about ?

sukhish

the world is globalization, Indian and China need to bailout them, India donating $10b , China $43. Russia, Brazil also 10, South Africa 20.
43 means China have try it's best. Hu happen just have that much in his pocket. Manmohan must have more. EU guys should not let Manmohan leave before empty his pocket.
hu giving $43 billion is just about the size of chinease economy compared to Indian economy.

satish007

that is only one example - there are more but i cant spoon-feed you with info - do some finding out ! ?
thanks for sharing, please feed me more, why Japs donate so much, are they control everthing EU?
can you feed yourself with your seafood pizza whatever China did, India must follow and did the samething, so can't you google how good India have done in EU?

satish007

YES, INDIAN LEADER IN THE MIDDLE, AND IS THE LEADER OF THE WORLD
India should take more responsibility to world affairs,hotspot. such as south China sea, Syria.
every country trust India and Manmohan, my avator,are well known, sincerity,gentleman,help small and weak.
but I am confusing, Sikh despise beggers, Does EU like a shame beggar now?

amoy

That's not "donation". Pls read your own links:

India, at the G20 summit announced a $10 billion contribution to the IMF's additional $ 430 billion financial firewall to help the debt-wracked 17-nation eurozone so that the faltering world economy is protected against the spread of any financial contagion.
When it comes to financial contagion:

The financial health of Asian economies in the event of a Euro meltdown - See where India is

Global Defence

New threads

Articles