India may end support to Palestine in UN

Country flag
Author seems to be a communist whore writing for gaining sympathy for the terrorists in the Middle east. Why dont these whores shift themselves to the only humanitarians(as she feels them to be anyway) in the world- Saudi Arabia? I am sure this bitch will be allowed to vomit out these crap when she is forced to be one among the four of a sheik's wife
Four is a low number some sheiks have many more

amoy

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Support to Palestinians never made a difference to Arabs. Even Arabs don't care about Palestinians.
The root cause of mistrust among the ME and Muslim nation is the mind set of "Tribalism" which is a roadblock for any meaningful and lasting peace in the region. I will look into the trade figures among these nations and post it for members comments.

Country flag
The root cause of mistrust among the ME and Muslim nation is the mind set of "Tribalism" which is a roadblock for any meaningful and lasting peace in the region. I will look into the trade figures among these nations and post it for members comments.
There is a big misconception that Arabs are united . They never were and never will be.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
The Palestinian authorities need to be realistic and unite under one goal to build their nation on the land that they have at the present time and join hands with Israel for economic development which will lead to peace in the region. They have highly educated population overseas who should be allowed to contribute politically and financially. Once the foundation stone for peaceful co-existence is laid than the trade with countries in the region and outside the region should become top priority so that infrastructure can be developed to stimulate economic development.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
There is a big misconception that Arabs are united . They never were and never will be.
I agree with you. They spend most of the time going in circles without any concrete ideas to implement positive change in the society. Don't you think "Tribalism" is the root cause of these conflicts in most of the Muslim nations with the exception of Malaysia, Indonesia and some Indian Ocean nations.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I agree with you. They spend most of the time going in circles without any concrete ideas to implement positive change in the society. Don't you think "Tribalism" is the root cause of these conflicts in most of the Muslim nations with the exception of Malaysia, Indonesia and some Indian Ocean nations.
And these are different how exactly? None of them are Secular Liberal Democracies(in the proper sense of the word, yes, not even Indonesia)

The Palestinian authorities need to be realistic and unite under one goal to build their nation on the land that they have at the present time and join hands with Israel for economic development which will lead to peace in the region. They have highly educated population overseas who should be allowed to contribute politically and financially. Once the foundation stone for peaceful co-existence is laid than the trade with countries in the region and outside the region should become top priority so that infrastructure can be developed to stimulate economic development.
That will happen when India and Pakistan starts to work together as brothers, .ie when pigs start to fly. Really, the Israel-Palestine issue is a clash of civilisations. it wont be settled any time soon. The only thing that matters is that we should stand with our ally instead of with out civilizational enemy

Country flag
Peaceful coexistence is a pipe dream no matter how much development there is. At one time
Beirut Lebanon was called the Paris of the Middle East .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles