India loses on Sri Lankan battleground

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Guys safely ignore/be cautious with this k murali character.
He does not understand tamil and I highly doubt he is tamil.
Interestingly he is able to speak/abuse in urdu/hindi.
(I don't remember the thread now, where these things were verified)

And no point arguing with Heinz gud.
He holds the only copy of "The true History of the World"
Apparently the rest of us don't know the "true" history.

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
Or I try to isolate you guys from pur culture somehow. The word Sri Lanka seems to be influenced by Indian Culture and I don't want you guys to be heard like this at all. ;)
Yeah Sri Lanka is a modernist name. Ceylon is the proper name. It derives from "Sinhale". Which means the land of the Sinhalese. Thank you for using the proper name of my country.

Something else happens whenever India denies to give the economic aid. :biggrin2:
India thretens SL not to buy Pakistan, JF-17 can cut $400 Millions Aid

And result :grin: :
Sri Lanka cancels plan of
purchasing JF-17 fighter jets from Pakistan
Your country has no option except sticking to giants but you guys even can't play it widely.
India is your neighbor, always ready for action China is thousands of kilometres away, if there's any threat to Sri Lanka, China won't be sending anyone to save it easily, India surely will intervene to save SL.
But if India gets angry of Sri Lanka, China also won't come to save you.

In Fact China is trying to get some room in IOR but
1. For saving SL, neither it can't lose substantial amount of military to another giant just for you.
2. India and China are themselves more important trade partners of each other than Ceylon.
3. India in South Asia!!!!!!
We can turn any country in this region into grave yard. Rarely anyone can help you in Indian backyard.
China is getting some room to stop India's access to SCS but it can never end Indian Monopoly here.
They are simply using you as shield. But they gonna never come to help you at time.
Yeah. India got us suspended the JF-17 deal. But it's short setback. The deal will be done when this government steps down anyway. BTW let's wait and see what will happen now China is back on providing money to Sri Lanka.

Sri Lanka don't need China to fight for Sri Lanka. We know India is not a threat to us.

Chinese are important to Sri Lanka as long as they provide us with hard currency. Other issues are irrelevant to us.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Can you elaborate on hypothetical situation? Tamil persecution by Sinhalese is mere hypothesis?
Yes. Tamils were persecuted to a certain extent. I'm not denying that. That's because they asked for a separate country. They wasn't ready to solve their issues through dialog. Sinhalese just responded according to the threat Tamils pose.

Tamil separatism goes long way back to 1920s. That's why I said to you people that you need to learn some history.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Guys safely ignore/be cautious with this k murali character.
He does not understand tamil and I highly doubt he is tamil.
Interestingly he is able to speak/abuse in urdu/hindi.
(I don't remember the thread now, where these things were verified)

And no point arguing with Heinz gud.
He holds the only copy of "The true History of the World"
Apparently the rest of us don't know the "true" history.
@k murali is a Paki? @HeinzGud seems a Govt. appointed spokesman. He asked me to read Sri Lankan history from 1920 onwards as written by his Govt.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yeah Sri Lanka is a modernist name. Ceylon is the proper name. It derives from "Sinhale". Which means the land of the Sinhalese. Thank you for using the proper name of my country.
Damn, you can't even get if somebody is insulting you. :rofl:
Yeah. India got us suspended the JF-17 deal. But it's short setback. The deal will be done when this government steps down anyway. BTW let's wait and see what will happen now China is back on providing money to Sri Lanka.
How much?
China provides loans mainly, rarely donations like India.
Sri Lanka don't need China to fight for Sri Lanka. We know India is not a threat to us.
How many seconds would we need to wipe them out of map guys? :pound:
@sasum @garg_bharat @AbRaj

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
1. USA
2. Russia
3. China
4. India
5. France
6. Britain
84 Sri Lanka

:rotflmao:

I used the comparison button and look what I got.
India vs Sri Lanka through Global Firepower
I'm comparing Indian Armed Forces to Sri Lankans! Goddman. :dude:
Anyway,

I really admire your sarcasm, bravery (stupidity actually). :finger:
I hope people like you become Sri Lanka. Presidents soon and will tackle India without any help. :devious:
Chinese are important to Sri Lanka as long as they provide us with hard currency. Other issues are irrelevant to us.
Just like pakis. Taking help and allowing Chinese for raping it's sovereignty. :hehe:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@k murali is a pathetic troll inspired by Nationalism based on language.
For him, Tamils are his brothers and what happens to them is his real concerns. He doesn't care about Indians. :doh: For him, Tamil interest is Universal. And I do believe if he would be PM or President of India today, he would have donated entire Indian Landmass for making a Tamilistan. :rofl:

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
@k murali is a pathetic troll inspired by Nationalism based on language.
For him, Tamils are his brothers and what happens to them is his real concerns. He doesn't care about Indians. :doh: For him, Tamil interest is Universal. And I do believe if he would be PM or President of India today, he would have donated entire Indian Landmass for making a Tamilistan. :rofl:
....but he himself may not be a Tamil :wink:

HeinzGud

Country flag
And your whole country is fucked by very sam LTTE.
So whats your point?
It is justifiable that LTTE fucked us cuz we had a very tiny and demoralized military for long time. But, India being the 4th largest army then, augmented with naval facilities and aircraft in larger quantities couldn't even completely finish the LTTE off. Pathetic mate.

HeinzGud

Country flag
@k murali is a Paki? @HeinzGud seems a Govt. appointed spokesman. He asked me to read Sri Lankan history from 1920 onwards as written by his Govt.
Are their any alternative Sri Lanka history? What is this nonsense? SL gov. don't need to right histories. All the important facts are well documented in the archives.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Damn, you can't even get if somebody is insulting you. :rofl:
What is the insult?

How much?
China provides loans mainly, rarely donations like India.
That's what you people got wrong. Sri Lanka need no donation from any country. What we need is money to invest in development projects. India don't give that to us. Only China does that. It's a win win for both China and Sri Lanka.

How many seconds would we need to wipe them out of map guys? :pound:
@sasum @garg_bharat @AbRaj

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
1. USA
2. Russia
3. China
4. India
5. France
6. Britain
84 Sri Lanka

:rotflmao:

I used the comparison button and look what I got.
India vs Sri Lanka through Global Firepower
I'm comparing Indian Armed Forces to Sri Lankans! Goddman. :dude:
Anyway,

I really admire your sarcasm, bravery (stupidity actually). :finger:
I hope people like you become Sri Lanka. Presidents soon and will tackle India without any help. :devious:
I'm not comparing India and Sri Lanka on military might. We cannot even come close to Indian military might. But we know you people have no gutted politicians to project that power.

bose

Country flag
Sri Lanka is a small country. What the hell you expect us do?
Just be neutral and do not play one against another ... simple as that... We have seen the conduct of Sri Lanka in 1971 when you allowed USA 7th Fleet to dock in your port to tick off India...

India does not consider Sri Lanka as an adversary nor a competitor ... You should remember India blockage of LTTE in its last days... That was very crucial to stop LTTE leaders from fleeing to other countries and continue to fight...

HeinzGud

Country flag
Just be neutral and do not play one against another ... simple as that... We have seen the conduct of Sri Lanka in 1971 when you allowed USA 7th Fleet to dock in your port to tick off India...

India does not consider Sri Lanka as an adversary nor a competitor ... You should remember Indian blocked of LTTE in its last days... That was very crucial to stop LTTE leaders from fleeing to other countries and continue to fight...
Sri Lanka stayed neutral in 1971. Sri Lanka stayed neutral in Sino-Indian conflict. If you say we couldn't let Pakistani planes land or let 7th fleet dock. Then we wouldn't have been neutral. First check your definition on neutrality. Sri Lanka don't dance for the Indian tune. Don't expect that from us.

What the hell Indian did to stop LTTE leaders from fleeing? India did nothing.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
A very unbiased and fair article. The author does not give the impression of frothing at his mouth with Indian hatred at all.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
A very unbiased and fair article. The author does not give the impression of frothing at his mouth with Indian hatred at all.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

Neelkanth

Don't you know that every incident were started by Tamils?

Learn the real history of modern Sri Lanka. Don't blame Sinhalese for reacting to Tamil terror.
lol.. says the Chinese slave,,,

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Sri Lanka stayed neutral in 1971. Sri Lanka stayed neutral in Sino-Indian conflict. If you say we couldn't let Pakistani planes land or let 7th fleet dock. Then we wouldn't have been neutral. First check your definition on neutrality. Sri Lanka don't dance for the Indian tune. Don't expect that from us.

What the hell Indian did to stop LTTE leaders from fleeing? India did nothing.
@Dovah @bose @Neelkanth @Indx TechStyle @sasum
Guys everyone. Please just try to understand SL true history.

Now also understand what is true neutrality. If you don't know ask a SLankan.
SL helping the Paks and Ameriks against India now that, that is the dictionary definition of neutrality. Gold standard neutrality.
Please guys just try to learn something about "true neutrality"

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles