India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
CNN publishing Pakistani versions of two news articles wrote by Sophia Saifi and some Huizhong Wen.

One titled; Two Pakistani soldiers killed, Second titled Pakistani leader slam 'Evil Design'.

The picture she has posted tell a lot about her usual porki bias and use of term "Disputed Territory" give away any credibility Clinton News Network has.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/29/h...ders-killed-india-surgical-strikes/index.html

These CNN MFs are letting Porki jihadan let her propaganda run unchecked.

Hey bitch @sophia Saifi how about Indian leaders slamming Paki evil design ?

Immanuel

Country flag
My family member says, the op would have gone through regardless of Govt know how. They only decided to inform the govt about these movements and agreed with PMO to make it public. Not trying to belittle Modi sahib, IA always has the final say on what it can do and what it can't knowing fully well when/who to inform and when not to. Modi however is certainly a welcome change for them. Under this Govt, the morale is great.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Perfect SF op when everyone is in dark except the immediate immediate seniors and juniors.

Even my Friend in Kathua Garhwal Rifles didn't knew about it. I told him sometime ago.

Also, lessons learned from IPKF Lanka. Smaller the team bigger the results.
Atleast now, is the situation as per your expectations?

raheel besharam

My family member says, the op would have gone through regardless of Govt know how. They only decided to inform the govt about these movements and agreed with PMO to make it public. Not trying to belittle Modi sahib, IA always has the final say on what it can do and what it can't knowing fully well when/who to inform and when not to. Modi however is certainly a welcome change for them. Under this Govt, the morale is great.
If Ajit doval knew it that means modi knew it as well

Immanuel

Country flag
Appreciate the info mate. But do you think all this info should be on a public forum?
Well yes to a certain extent, the details are soo juicy; I was wetting my pants this morning when my relative from MI told me some snippets. I don't mention which precise units were involved, I know providing this info is a service to many of us who are frustrated with what appears to be inaction on IA's part. I just clarify that such ops are nothing new.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Well yes to a certain extent, the details are soo juicy; I was wetting my pants this morning when my relative from MI told me some snippets. I don't mention which precise units were involved, I know providing this info is a service to many of us who are frustrated with what appears to be inaction on IA's part. I just clarify that such ops are nothing new.
But giving out public info is a big signal and shows coming out of age.

Nuclear bluff walas will go out of job.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Also think about these two issues-

- Probably the last raid just immediately after Uri was also true but probably not that successful. What do you think?

- What was all this closure of air space about? Something was cooking and Pakis knew a bit.
If the first raid was not successful, paki media would have started boasting about how they kicked Hindu baniya ass and sent them back to the other side of border.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vayuu1

Country flag
Heard that they have done videography of this mission,through drone,latest news on news nation

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
This finally calls the NUKE PUKE PAk bluff,
It also shows N powers can engage in limited way without reaching threshold,
And when even turkey could get away after shooting down russian jet & killing its pilots in cold blood, PAK's N shield for terror is pathetic claim.

But india was ruled by cowards who couldn't move their little finger against pak, mostly seniles well betond their expiary date,

Modi , has casually done it & announced it in a matter fact way letting the DGMO call his pak counterpart,

What counts more is the "matter of fact way" in which modi dealt with this,

he hasn't delivered any fiery speeches till now & unlikely to do so , even after this.

It must be a music to the ears of IA , which lost thousands to pak based terrorists for decades, a true morale booster indeed,

Also it cuts to size the king sized ego of pak army chief, & PAk army's effort to undermine pak civilian leadership,

Review of Indus water treaty, MFN cancellation, SAARC isolation was meant for pak civilian govt which supports pak army backed terrorists,

this strike is a slap in the face for PAK army, ISI combo,

And what is even more important is ,"THIS STRIKE SETS A PRECEDENT",

From now on no future govt with the help of presstitutes like barkha,sagarika, shekar guptha, saba naqvi type can fool indian people, saying, that since pak has N weapon, we have to grin & bear their terror tantrums,

Also it exposes the impotence of past indian govts, which cited bogus chines-pak combo threat & N threat , to let indian army jawans die like dogs.

This will be a huge morale booster for Indian army personnel on the ground, And the strongest ever message to separatist elements in J & K and all over the country, that in future GOI will let Army retaliate in a proportional manner for any death of its personnel at their hands,

When
North Korea gets away with N test,
china gets away with buzzing US military planes,
turkey gets away with shooting & killing russian jet pilots,
not but the least ,
PAk gets away with sheltering mullah omar, Osama Bin Laden, & haqqani network that killed 1000s of US soldiers,

this surgical strike with out the beating of war dreams of war drums by modi govt won't even cause a ripple in international relations.
Nukes is a jumla alright. But in this case doesn't apply. Porkis have said they will use nukes only when the territorial integrity is at stake. Which is not the case in surgical strikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Yeah they should have stopped all this drama way before. No sweet exchange and joint beating retreat with Pakis.

And if Pakis fire in retaliation fire back with heavy weapons and Arty and send them into oblivion.

Asim Bajwa sala Paki Chutiya Lamo

republic_roi97

Country flag
Heard that they have done videography of this mission,through drone,latest news on news nation

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Why only drone ? Why not POV action cameras too? Do they have POV cameras of military grade/ go pro ?

raheel besharam

Meanwhile pak media.................this news could be true as they fired on our posts as well

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles