India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Chinmoy

Country flag
These TV channels like Discovery and History should not take down the video from youtube.

The video is about the Army and they have no rights over it.

They are just telling a story.
The game is called TRP.

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

Chinmoy

Country flag
do you have vlc media player?

No prob with player. I think format has been changed. The HDD is not even showing up in PC even after getting detected. Hope I would not have to format it again. Anyway, will see tonight.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
These TV channels like Discovery and History should not take down the video from youtube.

The video is about the Army and they have no rights over it.

They are just telling a story.
Unlikely, most of the Discovery channel and the Nat Geo documentaries on Army, BSF etc are still there.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
To the Pakis who make fun of Indian soldiers complaining about food etc i would say that is our fault in not providing them the resources.

BUT

What do you have to say about this?

Saale hijdo ki fauj..bas taali baja k gay dance karna aata hein inko.

Always surrendering or running.
This was a rather shocking event in pak when 300 soldiers surrendered to the TTP of a few dozen men.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
To the Pakis who make fun of Indian soldiers complaining about food etc i would say that is our fault in not providing them the resources.

BUT

What do you have to say about this?

Saale hijdo ki fauj..bas taali baja k gay dance karna aata hein inko.

Always surrendering or running.
Check out what happened to the Paki hijdon ki fauj in 2007. Must be still happening but such news is always blacked out.....

Taliban capture over 100 Pakistani soldiers in South Waziristan (2007)

The Taliban captured “over 100 security forces personnel after intercepting a military convoy in the Mehsud-dominated tribal area,” Dawn reported.

The Taliban have claimed over 300 Pakistani soldiers were captured by a large Taliban force near Luddah, which is about 25 miles north of Wana, but the highest estimate given by Pakistani sources is 130.

“The Taliban had also impounded 17 trucks which were carrying troops,” Pakistani sources told Dawn.
“Nine of the hostages were reported to be officers including a colonel.”

https://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2007/08/taliban_capture_over.php

And the Porkis claim that their pussy army is one of the best in the world!! :pound: :crazy:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
A full length feature film will also have advisers from the Army. I hope that jack-ass of a director Ram Gopal Varma is not involved!!
What RGV has to do ?
He is more interested Andhra politics ( especially factionism did by Former state CM YSR). His upcoming movie is kadapa , Indirectly indicates what YSR did to control whole rayalseema.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles