India Kerala: Temple fireworks blast kills at least 100

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Idiot, you mallus&Bongs scums spread that filthy leftist ideology through out India.... that is why i hate you scums.

Mallu-Bong scums :pound:
Idiot is your father who didn't use a condom when he fucked your mother to make a weakling pos like you, who makes fun of people who died in a temple tragedy.
Talk big on internet but do nothing in real life.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
idiot no one makes fun on Hindu deaths .... you filthy mallus covering-up blast as cracker fire... do proper enquiry first.Wasted sperm :pound:
You bastard you said "the mallus deserve to die" What is that you son of a bitch?

How did you come to conclusions that mallus covered up anything without doing proper enquiry.

Before any enquiry you started spreading rumours and abusing the deceased.

Death of filthy golti scum by maoists is a good thing.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
@Aninews (Twitter feed)

3 cars with explosives found near Kerala's Puttingal temple. Owners of the cars are identified as SS Thushara, Surendran KL & Stalin Almeda
any follow-up to this? the cars were indeed found.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
any follow-up to this? the cars were indeed found.
As per ANI news, more explosives were found near site and department of mine safety guys were safe detonating them this morning. Not sure if they are taking about same explosives found yesterday.

Kerala HC has asked the state govt to probe a "anti-national" angle this morning. I don't think we can have hopes on Congi govt on this aspect.

For now, I am of the opinion the contractors mixed explosives in fireworks to create a good show. Idiots stored the fireworks near to the fireworks display. Criminal negligence - yes, criminal intent to harm people - no.

Let's see, I'm sure this thing is not over yet. Definitely will go to SC on something or the other pertaining to this incident.

Bahamut

RIP to all victims
A few question-
1.How can so much amount of firework be brought and stored with out police being notice?
2.Were the no arrange for a accidental fire and was the fire dept. informed about the show?
Let hope the investigation finds the truth and the guilt are punished .

raja696

^^ BTW Why i don't trust mallu stories...... Mallus are masters in submissive to isamic aggression with their cock&bull stories

1. Modi gifted oldest mosque replica to saudi king

According to mallus this mosque was builted during Pedo Mohammad period, 3rd mosque after macca&madina ..... Guess what!! this is a big LIE, cock&bull story. Actually this is 16th century invention. :lol:

https://trueindology.wordpress.com/2016/04/10/examining-the-historicity-of-cheraman-legend/

2.Ayyappa devotees goes temple through a filthy mosque .... Guess what mallus say ''lord ayaapa befriended a Muzzie Vavar so they follow that tradition''....... btw Ayyappa who born to Vishnu&Shiva(fusion/mythology) has a muzzie friend'' A BIG COCK&VAVAR story'' .......Where as Kafir Hindus are not allowed even in muzzie cities of Arabia.:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vavar
I wont be surprised if there is a temple below that mosque :) thats how stupid we hindus become, may be 16-18 century invasions by muzzies and brits made us forget our history gap.. as our past two generation became submissive to there invaders. Now we are left with white blanks in our history.

Aravind Sanjeev

Okay, there is an update in this issue, it seems that the investigators here had found out the fireworks had also been induced with KCl (Potassium Chloride) that is made illegal in such fireworks of public display. (I am not sure where it is legal.)

KCl enhances the fire power and provides larger and better explosion. For the same reason, it is illegal to add this. I had this doubt since mine (and a friend of mine) was literally crying with itching eyes and I knew it was because of some chemical emissions. This hadn't happened to me in the past years. Chloride ions are known for tearing your eyes and I guess I got my question answered.

The thing is, there was some illegal additions to these firecrackers for more explosiveness. Some are still stored in locked vehicles (keys lost) that needs to be disarmed. They cannot crack open these since any heat evolved can lead to further disaster. They evacuated people from the surrounding areas.

Aravind Sanjeev

RIP to all victims
A few question-
1.How can so much amount of firework be brought and stored with out police being notice?
2.Were the no arrange for a accidental fire and was the fire dept. informed about the show?
Let hope the investigation finds the truth and the guilt are punished .
The firecrackers was restricted by the district collector and there was purely no permission from the collector side to conduct this. However, the temple committee members used political power and used Kerala home minister Ramesh Chennithala to override the collector.

1. Yes, it does happen every single year and police don't really put any effort into scaling any of them. Read my above post to see how the fireworks were more explosive than normal ones (illegal),

2. There do was an arrangement for accidental fire, free ambulance services and fire forces were there.
The main cause of the event is failed security arrangements of both police and committee members. Since the collector restricted the show, the police was going to seal the firecrackers. However, they hid away these explosives before using political influence to reverse the order.

They were bringing in explosives in different vans (stored away at different spots) and storing it at the storage even WHILE they were conducting the show. This was kind of the stupidest arrangement they could ever make, since they were transporting these live while 1000s of people are audiences in the ground.

raja696

http://m.thehindu.com/news/cities/T...-cache-of-explosives-found/article8459940.ece

1000 kg explosives were found yesterday , this is turning out to be more sinister than expected.
Legal or illegal or criminal negligence, stupidity or crackers ban (media). All these bullshit doesnt matter after so many died. All that matters is intent ... find the truth. If no criminal intent found , fcuk the pol ce. And establish standards for licences stricter to produce crackers. A protocol is necessary for controlled ignition of fire cracker at temple celebrations.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
bhai this was instigated .... aise hi crackers se itna nahi hota.. unless until tons of fire crackers are used.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles