India Is Way Ahead Of China In The Long Run | Foreign Media

Abhijat

Country flag
yes - so the question is :-

does india have democracy or is it merely chaos and corruption ?

( and by the way , im glad most indian folks on this thread have also expresssed their
serious doubts about the over-positive opinions of the discussion on the youtube video ) - it looks like we are a lot more rationally self - critical about ourselves - and that's a good sign
A rural and a poor student , from Chhattisgarh /Bihar/Jharkhand etc. , can surely dream of , and with adequate preparation , can go for, top administrative post in country i.e IAS/IPS.

Unless , it tends to be different, when system promotes only one Ethnicity , then it tends to fall.

I don't think it is happening any time soon , so YES , we will be in better position , when Nation-State , transits in Civilization-State.

P.S: I do believe in "Clash of Civilizations " theory.

Abhijat

Country flag
Chinese do know the art of writing "History".

They purposefully and efficiently, project their history,ideas etc., through various medium .

It is part of their "Comprehensive" national approach .

Sylex21

I agree with them. USA will neutralize and constantly have a new Cold War with China. India will get to rise uncontested as the critical swing Super Power long term.

I_PLAY_BAD

We cannot compare India and China. Need of the hour is conflict free growth. Strive for that. Do not unnecessarily compare with others and lose the plot to silly idiots like Pakis. That is what is happening now.

salute

Nothing to everyone surprise ... in a long run, I wish India all the best.

Many once had his moment, Portuguese, Spaniards, Britain... so will India.

what you talking about ???
india had highest gdp in world for 1600 years,close second was china,

yeah thats was past,but before you compare spain,portugal and britain with india let me remind you that they are one hit wonders nothing else,
especially spain and portugal,and brits well world is too generous to that country,

india gonna be at third place for sure in long run.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles