India is preparing for possible war with China and Pakistan

Vladimir79

Professional
Lets face it, China thinks India is weak. They beat them in 1962 and those memories still linger in the CCP. That is why they are pushing so hard, to see if India will either cave or react. Either way, they think they can win. They are hoping to get India backed into a corner, either over the dam or some border incident they will orchestrate and use it as casus belli. With the moral highground China will be able to get away with a limited war without nukes. Indian and Chinese forces will slug it out for a couple weeks and the new lines will be drawn. CCP got a stubbed toe from the Red Army and a broken noise from the Vietnamese. It has been 47 years since they have had a victory to give to the people, with an ailing economy, a victory over the challenging power of India is exactly what they need to regain support from the people. Too bad for them India is coming prepared this time. :D

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Has India ever threatened China shipping commerce in the India Ocean at any time? The simple answer is NO.

Has USA ever threatened China shipping commerce in the India Ocean at any time? The simple answer is YES.
So India is not the target of the naval development of China, USA is.

The westerners are aware of that, but articles like that still pop up from time to time. Because they want to incite the confrontation between China and India, which certainly will weaken both China and India. A powerful China and a powerful India are not in the interestes of the westerners, a weak China and a weak Inida are.

Wrong again Nimo_san - you chinese guys all seem to have a hard time with being honest. I am sure that you still believe that China did not invade Tibet but liberated Tibet, right ??

If the Chinese naval build-up in the Indian Ocean is to take on the USA.....then you are building it up in the wrong area. The US presence in South-East Asia itself will finish the Chinese navy.

If the US really wanted to use naval power against China....your bases in dinky places like Sri Lanka will never be of any use.

No small country like Sri Lanka or even Pakistan or Mynamar would want to have a Chinese naval presence on their soil when China gets into a tangle with the USA. This would mean that they will become a serious target of US forces.....which is the last thing in the world that any small country would want.

Along similar lines, if Sri Lanka actually goes thru with the big Chinese port and if Chinese naval ships start stopping in Sri Lanka; then you will see a major shift in Indian policy towards Sri Lanka and the Sri Lankans had better take note. If I were Sri Lanka, I wouldnt want to be the rabbit sleeping between 2 wolves. They just finished a 30 year war......I hope for their sake that they play the China card very cautiously.

jakojako777

Don't worry India is not going to war with china. We are not on self destruct mode economy wise to think of that.

"Yeh Indian Army Hai. Hum Dushmani Mein Bhi Ek Sharafat Rakhte Hai"

Thank you for your comment .I'm glad to hear that conflict between India and China is more western world desire than reality...
Sorry to talk out of subject - does that Indian word "Dushmani" means "enemies"
or similar in English? If yes that means that Indian word has reached all the way to Europe - Serbia - be cause that is what it means in Serb language..:thank_you2:

nimo_cn

Country flag
I am sure that you still believe that China did not invade Tibet but liberated Tibet, right ??
This is the only point you are right on.
Before CCP entered Tibet, Tibet had already belonged to China, so there was not such thing called "invading Tibet".

If the Chinese naval build-up in the Indian Ocean is to take on the USA.....then you are building it up in the wrong area. The US presence in South-East Asia itself will finish the Chinese navy.

If the US really wanted to use naval power against China....your bases in dinky places like Sri Lanka will never be of any use.

No small country like Sri Lanka or even Pakistan or Mynamar would want to have a Chinese naval presence on their soil when China gets into a tangle with the USA. This would mean that they will become a serious target of US forces.....which is the last thing in the world that any small country would want.

Along similar lines, if Sri Lanka actually goes thru with the big Chinese port and if Chinese naval ships start stopping in Sri Lanka; then you will see a major shift in Indian policy towards Sri Lanka and the Sri Lankans had better take note. If I were Sri Lanka, I wouldnt want to be the rabbit sleeping between 2 wolves. They just finished a 30 year war......I hope for their sake that they play the China card very cautiously.
I said China is developing its naval force, but i have never mentioned Chinese naval build-up in the Indian Ocean.You are right when you said "The US presence in South-East Asia itself will finish the Chinese navy", so we will not waste our limited resources in Indian Sea.

As far as i know, the ports China are building in Sri Lanka and Pakistan are pure civil facilities, they are not naval bases. If you want to exaggerate the fact and twist that to the presence of Chinese naval force in Indian Sea, that is your problem.

I believe what disturbs India most is the presence of US navy in Indian Sea.

proud_hindustani

Country flag
dude....there would be major economic decline across the world as the war between India and China takes place. Both are big countries with big economic engines and they have great economical connections with many countries in the world. Major annihilations of these both countries will also cause great suffering to other countries as well.

Both countries have nuclear bombs, If China and India go ahead for nuclear exchange, it would definitely rip apart the ozone layers which protect us from UV rays. It would become a global concern.

other countries such as Pakistan, Afganistan and bangladesh would be affected by nuclear residues. Both countries know this fact very.

both countries have the right to augment their military strength in order to protect themselves from other country's invasion. It's better for them to maintain peaceful world / complimentary attitudes toward other countries.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles