India is now over 2 trillion dollar economy

Zebra

Country flag
But Still can't buy fighters or build tank or buy rifle lolllllllllllll
Sir, you asked right question but in wrong way. :wink:

Try this way, it might work (not sure though :biggrin2: ) .................how much India gonna spend to secure that ...... ........ "2 trillion dollar economy".

Zebra

Country flag
"2 trillion dollar economy"

Congratulations then, acche din ane wale hai.

jouni

I know you are very double faced.You don't need to use taunting language here.

Comparing India's situation to that of Finland is not ethical as both are at different stages of development.
Sorry maybe bad taste, but taunting is a two way street. Many posters here call my country for example: postage stamp sized, insignificant, US vassal, nazi, non-sovereign, 50 years behind India, to name a few.

CrYsIs

Country flag
But Still can't buy fighters or build tank or buy rifle lolllllllllllll
Shouldn't we be building it ?

A country the size of India should build all it's stuff domestically and not buy it from international market.

It's humiliating to hear that we were even buying basic standard rifles and bulletproof jackets.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Off topic but whether Indian becomes 2 trillion econmony or 200 trillion economy

Point of matter is whether Indian gov is able to raise standarad of living of its pupil..

Just like america did in 50`s and china did in 80-90 decades

Blackwater

Sir, you asked right question but in wrong way. :wink:

Try this way, it might work (not sure though :biggrin2: ) .................how much India gonna spend to secure that ...... ........ "2 trillion dollar economy".

sir after 4 pegs there is no right or wrong just emotions:daru::daru:

salute

Sorry maybe bad taste, but taunting is a two way street. Many posters here call my country for example: postage stamp sized, insignificant, US vassal, nazi, non-sovereign, 50 years behind India, to name a few.
and reason is right from the first time you are on the forum,

you are making people piss off,

so much they started suspecting that you are some paki from finland,

because how can a person from finland,scandanavian region barely have to do anything with india being such a**h*le.

salute

What exactly you do not like about me? I tell the things how I see them
you are being ignorant idiot to start with,

then other is your stupid rants like,

you comparing economies in nonsensical way,

stupidly criticize about indian innovations and capabilities without any understanding of it,

and only thing you know that if something not by finnish way then it is wrong,

only thing you like to show anyhow is that how to make the finland seem greater than india.

Last edited:

CrYsIs

Country flag
Mate,You are in DFI and not DefenceforumFinland.

I have read your posts from the first day you posted and it's very denigrating and provocative in nature.

Everybody(atleast sane people) knows here that Finland is a developed country with one of the highest standards of living where as India is an impoverished 3rd world country filled with extreme poverty.

You don't have to throw that at our face again and again.

Reactions: Neo

jouni

Even if I compare Finland and India, my intentions are always good natured: to show how we have done it, so you could learn and maube avoid the mistakes we have done ( if there are some ). Also before I came here I did not noticed how well we have managed our issues for centuries, you opened my eyes also.

Also you cannot hide behind "underdevelop" on many issues, like INSAS. BASIC TECHNIC TO MAKE AUTOMATIC RIFLE HAVE BEEN AROUND ALMOST HUNDRED YEARS. IF CORRUPTION PREVENTS YOU MAKING GOOD RIFLE, YOU CANNOT BLAME POVERTY FOR THAT!

salute

Even if I compare Finland and India, my intentions are always good natured: to show how we have done it, so you could learn and maube avoid the mistakes we have done ( if there are some ). Also before I came here I did not noticed how well we have managed our issues for centuries, you opened my eyes also.

Also you cannot hide behind "underdevelop" on many issues, like INSAS. BASIC TECHNIC TO MAKE AUTOMATIC RIFLE HAVE BEEN AROUND ALMOST HUNDRED YEARS. IF CORRUPTION PREVENTS YOU MAKING GOOD RIFLE, YOU CANNOT BLAME POVERTY FOR THAT!
india is hiding ??? there you go again with your stupidity,

indians criticize themselves that you never could,

you are who is trying to hide under fake claim that you are trying to "teach" someone here,

you are so self impressed that you think you can "teach" someone here then,you need to learn first before teaching someone else,

learn something about india first,

things that worked in finland not gonna work here,

and first learn not being such a**s**le,

indians dont need to teach anybody,

if the globally connected people here no need to discuss about finland then other indian people never even heard of finland,

so why you have to rant about it here.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag

Problem is you dont know that most INSAS is bad stories are cooked up vested interests.

Even Omani Army has imported INSAS.

If it is so bad why has IA decided to accept Excalibur an improved INSAS as its main weapon a few days back?

salute

Problem is you dont know that most INSAS is bad stories are cooked up vested interests.

If it is so bad why has IA decided to accept Excalibur an improved INSAS as its main weapon a few days back?
no things is not about insas,

@jouni like all europeans cannot bear that dirty brown india is getting ahead in economy and tech,

so @jouni gonna try to say cleverly that 'if your economy is so trillions of dollars but your income per capita is so low and your cities so crowded and ugly'

then he will post some cherry picked images of finland,

then he gonna claim that all this was under good intentions to teach so that maybe just maybe you wont make mistakes like them if they had made any.
Even if I compare Finland and India, my intentions are always good natured: to show how we have done it, so you could learn and maube avoid the mistakes we have done ( if there are some )

jouni

no things is not about insas,

@jouni like all europeans cannot bear that dirty brown india is getting ahead in economy and tech,

so @jouni gonna try to say cleverly that 'if your economy is so trillions of dollars but your income per capita is so low and your cities so crowded and ugly'

then he will post some cherry picked images of finland,

then he gonna claim that all this was under good intentions to teach so that maybe just maybe you wont make mistakes like them if they had made any.
Come on man, relax...we are your friends.

Last edited:

Varahamihira

Country flag
Come on man, relax...we are your friends. Today finnish tv will show travel documentary from India: India's daughter. I will tell all my friends to watch it.
Yes absolutely man,that would be fun.
Just watch with 15-16 year olds teens while experiencing your national sport Sauna.
Anyway almost 50% of your women complain about sexual harassment from 15 years.Sauna can be an excuse to flirt with 15 years,it seems it's a common thing in your country right.

Hail Finland.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What exactly you do not like about me? I tell the things how I see them

If you want to do some d*ck measuring contest then this is not the right place. Open a new thread for that and then tag every one we will clear your doubts. But this is not the right way as you talk like an uninvited guest.

CrYsIs

Country flag

INSAS is a bad rifle,there is no doubt about it.That is why Army secretly withdrew it from service in 2005 and now all paramilitary forces are junking it.I have yet to come across a single picture of INSAS in Omani service.

Excalibur looks promising,lets see how it turns out to be.

BTW here is a an excellent review of INSAS

http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9131

Varahamihira

Country flag
$2 trillion figure is a great achievement even with the decade of decay.
But as @Yusuf says get to $5 trillion economy in next 10 years.
Then we can be a real game player.

Whatever be the case give our PM next 10 years.

SANITY

you are being ignorant idiot to start with,

then other is your stupid rants like,

you comparing economies in nonsensical way,

stupidly criticize about indian innovations and capabilities without any understanding of it,

and only thing you know that if something not by finnish way then it is wrong,

only thing you like to show anyhow is that how to make the finland seem greater than india.
You should ignore posts that you don't like. A person comparing, criticising (even if wrong) is not an enemy of India. If you know a lot about India, then use your knowledge to counter arguments.

Or maybe users from abroad should add those ranting to their ignore list. This forum is losing its sanity with fewer positive people willing/capable of debating. It's perfectly okay to learn good things from smaller nations. I hope this forum does not become like Pakistani forums where any view/comment different/opposite of their own means untrue, conspiracy and direspect to their sovereignty.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles