India is not competing with China in space programme: Kasturirangan

bose

Country flag
Re: India is not competing with China in space programme: Kasturiranga

you always do.....you 1st rocket SLV is a direct copy....and engines in your PSLV and GSLV also copy......
Please enlighten us more with your esteemed observations...

by the way what chinese rocket is copy???? copy of what??
China can not live without illegal copying & stealing...

Tolaha

does better than china in india mean best in the world??
Better than China means... obviously... not the best in the world... it means.... the best in the Universe! :dude:

huaxia rox

hahaha...did you ask an American scientist about the best fighter jet ? and did he tell you in your dream about F-22 ?

Tell me first if at all you know anything about satellites, forget about the best satellites....
i think in the field of satellites your ISRO chief surely knows better than me......but why forget about the best satellites??? thats his original words......which has led to my question......

or if you think you know every good in satellite field.....tell me the answer i ve kept asking here......like the type etc.....

huaxia rox

I did not say that...
but your ISRO chief said india got the best satellites in the world.....what did he mean???

Tolaha

but your ISRO chief said india got the best satellites in the world.....what did he mean???
@bose did not say that. It was the ISRO chief dammit. Come down to India and question him about that! Dont spare him... just like that!

Last edited by a moderator:

bose

Country flag

Do you have any doubt on ISRO chief claim ???

OK let me call up the ISRO chief and clarify that to you...

bose

Country flag

@bose did not say that. It was the ISRO chief dammit. Come down to India and question him about that! Dont spare him... just like that!
Brother, I am playing with the words only... I am simply setting up this stupid for a long haul...

Last edited by a moderator:

opesys

i think in the field of satellites your ISRO chief surely knows better than me......but why forget about the best satellites??? thats his original words......which has led to my question......

or if you think you know every good in satellite field.....tell me the answer i ve kept asking here......like the type etc.....
How many times should it repeated ? A statement is made by ISRO that the the satellites launched until now are best! Everything about the launched satellites is best! Your question is answered now! Now you are the one who is having doubt, so again I repeat what do you specially want to know ? What makes you think that Indian satellites are not the best ? It's like you yourself don't know what the fcuk you are asking??

Tolaha

Do you have any doubt on ISRO chief claim ???

OK let me call up the ISRO chief and clarify that to you...
Has he picked up the call yet. Must have gone out to play cricket. Stop calling him, instead why dont you pass his number to huaxia rox! huaxia rox will question the ISRO chief.... just like that!

Tolaha

How many times should it repeated ? A statement is made by ISRO that the the satellites launched until now are best! Everything about the launched satellites is best! Your question is answered now! Now you are the one who is having doubt, so again I repeat what do you specially want to know ? What makes you think that Indian satellites are not the best ? It's like you yourself don't know what the fcuk you are asking??
Actually, I can see a fault in the ISRO chief's action. As he has made that statement, shouldn't he have atleast bothered to log in to DFI and on seeing that huaxia rox has doubts, posted relevant evidences in reply to huaxia rox. If he had done that, he could have saved himself loads of trouble! He doesnt know what is up against him in DFI from huaxia rox and he has gone out to play cricket! Crazy Indians! :tsk:

bose

Country flag

Has he picked up the call yet. Must have gone out to play cricket. Stop calling him, instead why dont you pass his number to huaxia rox! huaxia rox will question the ISRO chief.... just like that!
Good Idea!!

I called up twice .. someone picked up and told he is out to play golf..

huaxia rox

you think its about i dont know what the ---- i was asking or you dont know what the ---- the answer is???

my best in the world indian friend...........

Tolaha

you think its about i dont know what the ---- i was asking or you dont know what the ---- the answer is???

My best in the world indian friend...........
---- wtf ?

opesys

my best in the world indian friend...........
See, It doesn't work that way! Indian side has made a generic statement! Statement is already made! Now you are the one with doubts! And I am totally fine with your doubts! I have already told that the every aspect of the launched satellites is best! That should answer your question! If it doesn't then tell me where you disagree! Let's debate on the points where you disagree! If you cannot agree on this then you are one of the 50 centers I am afraid :p

huaxia rox

you can say every aspect of the launched satellites is best! .....i didnt question that.......

but doctor said india got the best settallites in the world......thats what i was questionning....

so i wont agree with you......... no matter how you call me which is a tiny wee issue.....

Tolaha

you can say every aspect of the launched satellites is best! .....i didnt question that.......

but doctor said india got the best settallites in the world......thats what i was questionning....

so i wont agree with you......... no matter how you call me which is a tiny wee issue.....
When the ISRO chief had to say how his satellites were, he could have just said "They are okay okay". Thats what the Chinese equivalent would have said. And then Huaxia Rox maybe could have let it go. But Nooooooooooooo! He had to say it is "best". Now he has to answer Huaxia Rox just like that. Hopefully he answers these doubts when he is back from his silly golf sessions, or else...... he is doomed!

opesys

Which doctor are you referring to ? Dr Kasturirangan ? He said, "we have got best satellites in the world.....". He did not say, " we have got *THE* best satellites in the world", you f00l!

huaxia rox

so what are best satellites in the world indians own??

i have best weapons in the world

i have the best weapons in the world.......

either way....you name the weapon (and in this case i mean the names of settallites the indian secientist was saying) now.......

huaxia rox

besides.....if the statement 'we have got best satellites in the world. 'said by indians were correct.....what would an american scientist say about their satellites???

we got satellites worse than indian???

or we and indians got equally best satellites in the world???

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles