India is close to the hearts of Pakistanis-Deputy Attorney General, Pakistan

Galaxy

Country flag
Please note Hailing from Peshawar

People out of the North Punjab region tend to have a favourable view of India.

Balochis, Pashtuns, Sindhis are all quite favourable to India and don't suffer from brainwashed hatred. NWFP has a history of even choosing India over Pakistan when in the 1946 elections, Congress romped to victory under Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan.
Are you ignorant intentionally or unintentionally ?

North Punjab ? What kind of Afgan weeds are you smoking these days? They are most Anti-Indian. They talk of cutting India in 100 pieces everyday. Most of the radical Islamist make Jihadi lecture against India from there. Punjab is Flag-bearer of Anti-India propaganda and extremism.

Whole Pakistan hates India except baloch and some section of Muhajir/Sindhi. Pashtuns are 2 faced people. They support as per situation.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Last edited:

ejazr

Ambassador
Are you ignorant intentionally or unintentionally ?

North Punjab ? What kind of Afgan weeds are you smoking these days? They are most Anti-Indian. They talk of cutting India in 100 pieces everyday. Most of the radical Islamist make Jihadi lecture against India from there. Punjab is Flag-bearer of Anti-India propaganda and extremism.

Whole Pakistan hates India except baloch and some section of Muhajir/Sindhi. Pashtuns are 2 faced people. They support as per situation.
Galaxy, I suggest you get some reading classes first because your english comprehension is woeful. And this is not the first time I have seen this.

Out of N. Punjab means OUTSIDE of N. Punjab. So what I was saying is N. Punjab is the main region where you would fine strong anti-India sentiments.

Everyone else like Yusuf, Kartic Sri, and noob understood what I meant except you, so I think I was pretty clear in what I said.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles