India intends to buy 130 Su30mki - Sergey Kornev at Zhuhai

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTE-TDD

Don't ask me, ask yourself instead. Until today, you still have more peasants die each year in India, 40% of your younger generation is in malnutrition,
we had a famine, you are a famine. now answer your own question. you are one of the three countries in the whole world that hunger index increases instead of improves, even bangladesh did a better job.

Again, don't think too much of it, I am just amazed how did you get your ends meet to purchase these many weapon at such an scale of economy.
Indian is indian, they want to become super power by simply buying all type junks by billion dollars and let people in this forum feel happy. Poor indian, check how you beloved leader spend you bloody money.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Well we dont need to learn how to spend our own money from China. Plus how to deal with our foreign exchange.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well we dont need to learn how to spend our own money from China. Plus how to deal with our foreign exchange.
See ,you still assume too much, who told you you should learn it from China? China sucked in spending its foreign exchange, we bought a lot of American debt no one knows if we are gonna get it back. I and LET-TDD just wondered with your economy, how could you spend this much to purchase weaponry, this is kind of
over spending compared to any other country, you are the first place importer of weapon of the whole world, and you are in a recession with a hunger index of 23%.
how you managed to make the ends meet, maybe we can learn from you some how instead.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
See ,you still assume too much, who told you you should learn it from China? China sucked in spending its foreign exchange, we bought a lot of American debt no one knows if we are gonna get it back. I and LET-TDD just wondered with your economy, how could you spend this much to purchase weaponry, this is kind of
over spending compared to any other country, you are the first place importer of weapon of the whole world, and you are in a recession with a hunger index of 23%.
how you managed to make the ends meet, maybe we can learn from you some how instead.
told you that we dont need to learn from China about economics. We can afford it that is the bottom line, after all most of the weapons will be used against China. Therefore i appreciate your concern about our economy and how we are going to make our ends meet.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
told you that we dont need to learn from China about economics. We can afford it that is the bottom line, after all most of the weapons will be used against China. Therefore i appreciate your concern about our economy and how we are going to make our ends meet.
Oh, thanks for your clarification.

Tolaha

We love Mao, is this your business?
While how we manage our foreign exchange happens to be well within your 'business'! :dafuq:

Its quite simple. Let me put it in simple words so that you and your friend can understand. When one has a rabid dog as the neighbour, not just India but all surrounding countries will have to spend money on vaccine instead of food!

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
While how we manage our foreign exchange happens to be well within your 'business'! :dafuq:

Its quite simple. Let me put it in simple words so that you and your friend can understand. When one has a rabid dog as the neighbour, not just India but all surrounding countries will have to spend money on vaccine instead of food!
You must be surrounded with rabid dogs since you are the top one importer of vaccine in the world.
sigh, as long as you insert your needle in your own skin, you are fine. Peace out.

The Fox

see, finally some rational voice. I must mistakenly touched some nerves and it just go off topic as always.
If you indeed then do not post off topic or it will be time to say goodbye and sit home and praise the gr8 leader MAO STICK TO TOPIC

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Thread Closed..

Reopen a new one in IAF section..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles