India Ideas Conclave 2015

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by asingh10, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

I have read that in a lot of places. .

[​IMG]

Seems like I was wrong. Its worse at 81 :(. Might also explain why I come off as arrogant everywhere. I have an IQ of 140+ :lol:

2. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

But would not poor, hungry and illiterate people push down the average IQ.

Anyway , all these guys speaking in the conclave are not low IQ types. They just prefer to keep their eyes closed and hope in miracle.

Just like @VIP says- believe in Modi. "sab theek ho jayega"!!!

3. Mad Indian

Looking at how the iitian and the other learned idiots behave, I think that effect might be very minimal.

Doesn't that indicate low IQ? Stupidity as said by Einstein is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results :(

4. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

Well, they are deluded rather than low IQ. Or may be doing PT in brown chaddis fry the brains.

Mad Indian likes this.
  5. prasadr14

prasadr14 PrasadReddy Senior Member

Chaddis, retards, morons..
    Well, you are a great proponent of Hindu unity :)

Yeah..you will surely form a all inclusive Hindu right wing party with your such nice views on fellow Hindus :hail:

6. asingh10

asingh10 Senior Member Senior Member

The IQ of every Indian will go up by 20 pts if someone would just wipe out Bollywood & all its spawns from the face of this country.

7. Mad Indian

And make up your mind. You cant be offended for being called chaddis when you wear chaddis. And of course when these RW thekadars say that GDP growth is not important and India should instead involve in some sarvao bavo or some other crap for the whole world, and when they blame consumerism for Islamic jihad, that makes them inclusive geniuses and not retards or morons. And of course, I will call morons as morons ,no matter who they think they are thekadars of. I am not politically correct.

Amd of course, your mentality perfectly explains why Hindu RW has gone nowhere..so in the name of Hindu inclusion, you guys will accommodate even the commie thugs if they come won't you? And they wonder why Hindu rw is in such a pathetic state.:rolleyes:

8. prasadr14

It's not the words but the intent behind the words..

And until the magical right wing party that caters to everything you say appears, I don't have many options.

9. Mad Indian

Yes, the intent is to make fun. If you are so confident of your chaddis, don't be mad at the word chaddis. For instance, if someone calls me a anti Islamic bigot or an islamophobia for whatever reason, I neither care nor get mad because it is a meaningless term. The very fact that you get riled up at the word tells a lot about what you yourself think of the chaddis than my intent ;)

No one asked you to. Just because you think you are stuck with BJP/RSS clowns does not mean that we should be too. May be if these clowns are booted out, a real rw party might emerge to satisfy the needs of the RW population

sabari likes this.
  10. prasadr14

It hurts because you don't expect a fellow Hindu to trash and make fun of what you believe in.:)

And regarding me support to RSS/BJP, they will loose it if they don't deliver what they promised in the next 3 years.
    But unlike you, I won't trash them because they are doing a lot of things for Hindus and for India.
    May not be at the level of what I expected but it is certainly more than what anyone has ever done.

11. sabari

sabari Regular Member

How did this stupid measure IQ with scale or using a jar.the person who made this table need treatment for mental illness

12. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

Well if BJP/RSS gets booted out all you get at national level will UPA1+coomies,upa2-commie,jannat parivar plus +congress

at state level would get dmk/aiadmk/sp/rjd/aap/bsp/sad/ (of which you seems to be happy with them )

TrueSpirit2 likes this.
  13. Mad Indian

@maomao let me know if you agree with the bjp think tanks on how conseumrism is what caused Islamic jihad.:lol:

14. TrueSpirit2

TrueSpirit2 Regular Member

What's worse, his own community is hellbent upon making Modi loose in Gujrat itself. But, we non-Gujratis have to keep our faith. For, the miracle / revelation is almost upon us.:drool:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad likes this.
  15. Razor

Razor STABLE GENIUS Moderator

How did you test this? And where? How much does it cost?

Don't tell me online, coz those aren't accurate and most can get astronomical scores.

16. prasadr14

Lo..another guy goes into soiled Chaddi camp..
    Well done mate...Finally you have come down to your buffoon friends level by abusing us..

From now, don't pretend to be civil eh..