India has to take military steps against Pakistan to deter terror attacks

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I don't know why, but have this feeling something major is gonna happen in next 1-2 years

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Seeing what Modi has done so far in his term , we can say that he wants Pakistan to be secluded and tight cornered in the matter of terrorism to such extent that if India attacks PoK terror camps, no one objects if not help us.

abingdonboy

Country flag
HAHAHAHA we all know NOTHING will ever happen. The politicians give themselves X,Y,Z, Z+ etc etc security and sit safely in their high walled homes, they are not at risk and thus India will absorb blow after blow and each time the same tired rhetoric of "isolation" and "not bowing to terror" will be rolled out all knowing the indifferent Indian population will lose interest after 96 hours and life can go back to "normalcy". Fuck the martyrs, fuck their families and fuck those they will meet a similar fate in the future, right?

Let's not live fantasy land where India actually punches at its weight, where Pakistan is made to endure a cost for their blatant war on India.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I totally agree with all the above points.

Further all diplomatic relations should be cut with Pakistan.

There is a trade deficit of $40 billion with China, which should be scrutinize and we should start replacing other sources and sit with industrialists to manufacture in India give all types of sops to them to cut imports from China. Educate people not to use chinese products and start using anti dumping duties on chinese products.

Set aside funds for covert operations especially targeting people like hafeez sayeed, dawood, tiger memon, etc. The message should be loud and clear that India will not tolerate any more goondagardi of Pakistan.
This means reducing money for "poor people" who never happen to come in line because of their armies of kids every year.

Do you think in a pathetic democratic structure where everyone is like a spoilt brat, this is possible?

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
17 soldiers is a great loss to the country...at present situation blood of every indian is boiling(except someone)..
Every one in this forum has their own version or idea to strike paki..thing is no one in this forum has powers to pull strings...
We can except only some good will happen in future...
And MOD and Army needs a lot of changes in bureaucracy and hierarchy..
"Anger & gambles NEVER delivers anything productive. Cool-headedness & shrewd calculations on the other hand produce the desired results"

abingdonboy

Country flag
17 soldiers is a great loss to the country...at present situation blood of every indian is boiling(except someone)..
Every one in this forum has their own version or idea to strike paki..thing is no one in this forum has powers to pull strings...
We can except only some good will happen in future...
"Anger & gambles NEVER delivers anything productive. Cool-headedness & shrewd calculations on the other hand produce the desired results"
Well said.

More like these so-called leaders will say what they think they are obligated to say and wait until the population goes back into "Imdiference mode" and wait for the next attack....

Chinmoy

Country flag
We are truly termed as emotional fools by the world. Look at what we are writing here. I know that emotions are too high as of now. Even I do want to kick ass of Jahil and Nawaz (Shariff). Actually I do want to kick their balls, but sadly they don't have any to do so, so right now kicking their ass and dragging them butt naked in street is high on my mind.

But do think rationally, is it possible right now? The simple answer is NO........ because we are not in such a position to do that. Even US did took 1 year time to attack Taliban after September 11 and we here want something like that to happen withing next 48 hrs, that too not against any terrorist like Taliban, but against whole PA and Pakistan. Talk some sense guys.

The need of the hour is to up the ante of intelligence and counter intelligence. Make and wait for correct opportunity. Hit the enemy where it hurts most. Make yourself ready to hurt the JAW when your TOOTH had been hurt.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
We are truly termed as emotional fools by the world. Look at what we are writing here. I know that emotions are too high as of now. Even I do want to kick ass of Jahil and Nawaz (Shariff). Actually I do want to kick their balls, but sadly they don't have any to do so, so right now kicking their ass and dragging them butt naked in street is high on my mind.

But do think rationally, is it possible right now? The simple answer is NO........ because we are not in such a position to do that. Even US did took 1 year time to attack Taliban after September 11 and we here want something like that to happen withing next 48 hrs, that too not against any terrorist like Taliban, but against whole PA and Pakistan. Talk some sense guys.

The need of the hour is to up the ante of intelligence and counter intelligence. Make and wait for correct opportunity. Hit the enemy where it hurts most. Make yourself ready to hurt the JAW when your TOOTH had been hurt.
How about kicking that Circumcised Paki high commissioner out of Bharat ?

For a start.

Scarface

Oh no,don't fall for their charade,they understand this just as well as we do , but they don't care,the closet leftists only care about taking the current government down a notch even if it's at the cost of politicising the death of our soldiers.

Chinmoy

Country flag
How about kicking that Circumcised Paki high commissioner out of Bharat ?

For a start.
Now that would be some solid step for a show off to appease and cool down emotions a bit. But I think solid step would be to increase cross border intelligence. Keep the Pakis guessing about your next step. Start eliminating muzahids at a rate of 1 or 2 per day at their own home. Start sabotaging their assets.

You might have heard and known about "Art of War". Follow it. Hit the enemy where he is expecting the least.

On other note, I would not be surprised to know that LeT and JeM getting monetary help from China.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Oh no,don't fall for their charade,they understand this just as well as we do , but they don't care,the closet leftists only care about taking the current government down a notch even if it's at the cost of politicising the death of our soldiers.
Its not about politicizing. Its about thinking rational. I simply don't understand that what we would achieve by declaring "THIS MEANS WAR". It would just appease our ego, and nothing else. Declaring this and attacking now would bring us into the same category of those brain dead Muzahids, who blow themselves up shouting " ALLAH-HU-AKBAR" or "JIHAAAAAD".

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

I think there is a better way to deal with this.

Separation of Balochistan as a separate country.

That's what we should target now.

Arm the BRA and BLA to the core. They need their independence. And we need Pakistan's blood.

Make sure to break all hell lose on their western border.

By the mid or end of next year, Balochistan should be separated.

That's the only way to avenge the deaths of all those who died in all terrorist attacks.

And help Balochis rebuild their nation.

Make the cost of war unacceptable to them.

If we use conventional route, nothing will happen:

1- We will launch strikes and so will they, with China is tacit support.

2- Our troops will die and so will theirs.

3- UN, USA, UK and China will call for a ceasefire after 15-20 days of fighting.

4- All FDI investors will run away and economy will come to a standstill.

We don't want all this.

We want to see them burn and pay for their actions.

For 1965 the revenge was Bangladesh in 1971.

Time to repeat it again.

Break Balochistan; it breaks them completely.

And do it before CPEC is complete to Gwadar because then we will find it impossible to stop Chinese from involving themselves militarily.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
As per now they almost vacated their posts and will be waiting for SF to cross LOC and attack them..then they will make the issue big in the international level as per UNSC meeting is still happening...
It's not easy to do cross border raids...we don't now much of their cunning tactics...I heard that lot of PA assests in POK are heavily minefield...

tharun

Patriot
Country flag

Arm the BRA and BLA to the core. They need their independence. And we need Pakistan's blood.

That's the only way to avenge the deaths of all those who died in all terrorist attacks.

3- UN, USA, UK and China will call for a ceasefire after 15-20 days of fighting.

We don't want all this.

Time to repeat it again.

And do it before CPEC is complete to Gwadar because then we will find it impossible to stop Chinese from involving themselves militarily.
It's impossible to done this in one year or short time..we need lot of effort and time...

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
As per now they almost vacated their posts and will be waiting for SF to cross LOC and attack them..then they will make the issue big in the international level as per UNSC meeting is still happening...
It's not easy to do cross border raids...we don't now much of their cunning tactics...I heard that lot of PA assests in POK are heavily minefield...
Destroy their weak point;

Dismantle their western borders.

Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
First thing is we need to make our IA and IAF powerful enough to take two front war ..until then we should approach indirect action..
Another approach fund afghanistan with military hardware and then go for conventional war so pakistan will engage in two front war..we can easily tear them to pieces

Chinmoy

Country flag

We don't want all this.

Time to repeat it again.

Now some one is talking sense.............. This is what we need to do. I dont expect PM, HM. RM to tweet we are mobilizing force. #wardeclaredonpak and things like these. They are politicians. There job is to hit enemy politically. Asking army to cross over border is not a sane decision as of now.

Have you noticed that till now no statement has been issued from Foreign Office. I am sure that koi khichdi pak rahi hain. Lets wait for few days or couple of months instead of jumping up and down.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Destroy their weak point;

Dismantle their western borders.

Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
liberating the whole of Baltistan & Haji Pir Pass at best, along with extensive precision airstrikes against all the PA's garrisons in & around the Uri-Poonch Bulge, the Leepa Valley Bulge, Dansum (housing the 323 Siachen Bde of the PA), Khapalu & Skardu. All these areas contain formations/garrisons of the Force Command Northern Areas (FCNA)--the biggest field HQ of the PA----(prasun k. sengupha)

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Now some one is talking sense.............. This is what we need to do. I dont expect PM, HM. RM to tweet we are mobilizing force. #wardeclaredonpak and things like these. They are politicians. There job is to hit enemy politically. Asking army to cross over border is not a sane decision as of now.

Have you noticed that till now no statement has been issued from Foreign Office. I am sure that koi khichdi pak rahi hain. Lets wait for few days or couple of months instead of jumping up and down.
I trust Modi ji and NSA Doval completely.

They are not Congress, CPI or other such pro-terror political parties.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
NDA will have to act or they will lose their good will they have earned through Modi, Modi himself is facing a challenge by this attack.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles