India has 3rd-highest number of HIV-infected people in the world

Rashna

Country flag
You should be ashamed of yourself precisely because polio is a controllable disease which has a vaccine whereas AIDS has no cure and infection is mostly an adult phenomenon. If india with a 1 plus billion population can eradicate polio you should have been able to do it easily. The reasons why you are unable to eradicate it include religious backwardness, which is the reason you get trolled. There are no objective thoughts on such subjects, get the job done, and educate those who are backward.
As far as India and AIDS control go you should read this article below. We are not sitting on any time bomb just that Indians go about their work quietly, that is how we eradicated polio.
Nobody should get trolled over such subjects, however constructive criticism often results in positive change.

http://m.firstpost.com/living/new-hiv-infections-20-percent-india-says-un-2342962.html
The reason I started this thread is because not a single day here on DFI goes without the socalled trolls brigade mocking and celebrating new polio cases in Pakistan.

Polio, a crippling but not deadly desease that has recorded 94 cases this year. It is mainly concentrated in traditionally orthodox and poorly developped area's of Pakistan. But every single case is discussed in a new dedicated thread with great passion, I believe 4-5 such threads are running already.

HIV however is a deadly and more dangerous desease with 2.1 million registered cases in India, worlds third largest concentration. Number of unregistered cases could be even higher since incubation time can.be extended to months and even then it might take a long time before it manifests itself to the bearer of the virus.

How hypocrite is that to mock a troubled nation with a handful polio cases when you are sitting on a time bomb yourself?

Objective thoughts would be highly appreciated.

I am otm shank

checking up on wikipedia; India has a lower per capita of people infected by HIV than most water countries including my own canada and Iceland.

Pakistan does have a lower per capitia than most but a country where polio is still an issue you can't trust their statistics.

judging total population naturally the second most populous country would have higher total numbers

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles