India gets entry to MTCR

Kshatriya87

Country flag
India has entered all three tech denial regimes viz. Mtcr, WA and now AG. This strengthens India s case for the fourth group i.e NSG which only remains. It has definitely improved our standing on non proliferation
You think this is going to change China's opinion? Keep dreaming.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Tanmay

Country flag
India has entered all three tech denial regimes viz. Mtcr, WA and now AG. This strengthens India s case for the fourth group i.e NSG which only remains. It has definitely improved our standing on non proliferation
The consensus thing makes it a bit difficult.Absence of China in Wassenar, MTCR and AG made things easier.
China surely will want some major concessions from India, America and EU to let it in.

"Stand on Non-Proliferation" ,"Ethics and Morality" , "All weather friendships" are only for the face value and speeches, its money and business that matters for all countries. French are mercenaries who sell weapons and tech to everyone covertly and overtly including support to Israeli nuclear prog, scorpenes to India and Agostas to Pak. Amrika has generously supplied weapons to almost all non-state actors and then declared them terrorists when tide turned against them.

Its usual for countries who enjoy Amriki nuclear umbrella and have outsourced their security to it to cry hoarse over Indian nuclear prog.

Flame Thrower

You think this is going to change China's opinion? Keep dreaming.

China will not change its opinion....

Do you remember the last time when NSG meeting happened....

There was lot of heat in the International community against China.

The whole point is to increase the heat, make all the NSG members to question China about why it is stopping India.

Put China on backfoot, make everyone believe that India can stand against China.

Increase our relations with ASEAN.....

and so on....India will get into NSG eventually i.e. let the Thorium cycle complete.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
China will not change its opinion....

Do you remember the last time when NSG meeting happened....

There was lot of heat in the International community against China.

The whole point is to increase the heat, make all the NSG members to question China about why it is stopping India.

Put China on backfoot, make everyone believe that India can stand against China.

Increase our relations with ASEAN.....

and so on....India will get into NSG eventually i.e. let the Thorium cycle complete.
Countries are already putting pressure on China but they don't budge. It should also be noted that it isn't just China who is blocking us. There are other pro Pak countries like Turkey as well.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles