India Eyes China Tech For Railway Expansion

one

if india friends can drop ur prejudice,i think china's high speed train should be a choice.

china and india have similarities.unlike Japan,German and France,we r developing countries.so there would be problems that those developing countries never meet wiith.for example,we need to transport much more people,with different purchasing ability.this requires expirence on security system and controling system.undoubtly,china is good at this.and the huge transport during the Spring Festival period is well-known by world.what's more,we have found the problem of HST system and corrected it.

HST system is not only about the high speed train itself,it is about a complex system.
My answer would be the same old trains we are running for a common men with enhanced safety features with double tracks and point to point french TGV for higher middle class.

pmaitra

Well, that is completely relying on your own shoulder. It is always buyer's responsibility to look after his own money.

We had a lot of painful experiences in early 1980s from our Japanese, European and American suppliers: sub-standard equipment, outdated technology and extra charges, etc. These people just used every trap in the contract to rob us until we learned how to play the game.

So, guess now it is india's turn to go through all these. But i believe you perform far better since your already have lots of experienced international trading expertise.
We typically don't buy locomotives or carriages off the shelf. We buy technology and build our locomotives here in India. We do collaborate, with Alco, GE, Siemens, Alstom etc..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles