India denies report of 'secret camps' in TN

Country flag
Diplomatic squeeze is the best option for us.
Making this come true is a better option.SL has been accussing India
of this for the last 3 decades if this were true I think the Tamils would
have been more successful.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Bro India and our Armed force has all the balls it's only the Italian women and the congress without it hence puki china BD and now SL are trying to scratch us, Dont insult our nation in front of him with false claim
Who said i was mentioning the armed forces? Its the govt which is gutless is it not?

Also That was a point for friendship wannabes:heh:. But lets make friendship with the Pukis too, because we need friends, if you know what i mean:heh::rotflmao:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You are mistaken.

Indians are not gushing!

But we do dislike injustice!

And SL is unjust.
You should have seen the response from the Indian strategists and National-Interestists:rofl: for the UN vote issue ;)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yeah right. Against Hitler there were so many nations united to counter him- Britain and France.

While on the other hand the tamils there dont even have the support of India:tsk:
This is where you don't understand. SL Tamils are pawns for India to counter any stupidity of SL vis a vis using the China card. That is is all else fails for India.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I dont want to be provacative any more. I will stop being sarcastic from now on, if i dont see any more irritating posts . :namaste:

Regarding the Topic. As i have pointed out earlier so many times, we have to start demanding respect instead of Begging for it:fyeah:. If a Puny neighbor like SL can get away with these accusations, its pointless to even think about taking on the Big Guns:fyeah:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is where you don't understand. SL Tamils are pawns for India to counter any stupidity of SL vis a vis using the China card. That is is all else fails for India.
1. your statement proves my point exactly:thumb:

2. This is exactly which many strategists and national interestists failed to see regarding the voting issue:tsk:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
1. your statement proves my point exactly:thumb:

2. This is exactly which many strategists and national interestists failed to see regarding the voting issue:tsk:
No, you see the SL issue in a different light and we see in a different.

lemontree

Professional
may be this could be right...... India trained terras before maybe RAW still wanna do that!
Maybe SL should'nt have been unjust with their Tamil population.

As I again state, as long as the wounds of 2009 fester, SLG has a lot of work to do and must to it fast.

Also it should remember, India is next door, while China is miles away. The LTTE could only be defeated with Indian help not Chinese help.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It would be incorrect to state the SL Tamils are pawns.;

If they were, then India would not have helped SL to curb them.

Notwithstanding, SL Govt renegaded on the No Fire Zone and that is not acceptable in any book of International Law.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Hooooo nooooo they found it Sri Lankan state intelligence services is too sharp we must be more careful next time :(

SL intelligence agency is dud. Brain less SL have taken help either from ISI or china to spread this propaganda.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Another excuse for killing fishermen. Pathetic.

They used that excuse to kill our people till 2009...since they could not use that excuse from then on, they are trying to revive that now.

SL will always be chary so long as there are Tamils in SL.

They will have to invent ways to undertake the Final Solution like Hitler.

And like Hitler, they will fail.

Correct. Some Tamils somehow escaped the ethnic cleansing in 2008-2009. Maybe they decided its time to finish them once and for all using the age old bogey which can serve as a convenient excuse for killing the fishermen too.

Last edited:

StarShip Enterprise

to the indian strategist and dumb commentator @ global level
India needs to grow balls on vis-a-vis foreign relations and especially on this one as its "lankan ethnic cleansing "
rather than pursuing eagerly to position ourself @ the behind of lankans' line and toeing them.

a video : if we dont take care of our brothers (srilankan tamils are very much indians) then this is what we get :
(especially watch clip time - 4:08)

to know more on ground reality :

The Spies Of The Eelam War – Recording their every moves and Killings from the Sky, unknown to the Sri Lankan Army. � UKTamilNews.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No, you see the SL issue in a different light and we see in a different.
thats what i said too! You proved my point that i made to Ray sir:tsk:.

Anyway, soon the national interestists will start to see the TN fishermen issue in a "different context too" and may use them as a pawn to befriend your beloved neighbor, what prevents them from that?:notsure:.

panduranghari

no we are not , and SL know that very well.

yes in my point of view we did mistake by voting against sl that was not right
In my view, it was correct voting against SL. I say take it one step ahead and divide SL and create a Tamil enclave in the northern part of the country for Tamils. That will put SL in the place its supposed to be - India's poodle at its feet.

Only if we has courageous leaders. 'Only if'

panduranghari

SL will always be chary so long as there are Tamils in SL.

They will have to invent ways to undertake the Final Solution like Hitler.

And like Hitler, they will fail.
And before they resort to complete ethnic cleansing, they should be brought to book. They need their arse kicked and walloped.

prakashbioc

As far as i understand, this a little bit late news that failed to publish in 1984.

Great counter-terrorism warning by SL intelligence service's field and signal intels.:frusty:

StarShip Enterprise

As far as i understand, this a little bit late news that failed to publish in 1984.

Great counter-terrorism warning by SL intelligence service's field and signal intels.:frusty:

being a women, Indra gandhi had enough balls in 1984,

which the latter governments ( collective Indian political parties - left - right - center - they have all ruled India)
have lacked.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles