India, China Military Tie-up Raised Western Tension - CHINESE MEDIA

huaxia rox

Re: India, China Military Tie-up Raised Western Tension - CHINESE MEDI

Because it can tear a Carrier into two with speed of Mach 2.8 all the way..
a proper AC should be protected 24/7 in times of war with fighter jets that have BVR missiles and subs and other battle ships.....how would anything that can carry the missile u talk about penerate the defence getting into close to 300 km from the AC battle group is beyound my understanding.....

of course i m talking about real AC not the like of those used in falklands war....

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Re: India, China Military Tie-up Raised Western Tension - CHINESE MEDI

Its obviously beyond your understanding coz you are ill educated in this field judging from your comment..

A Solider is armed with Rifle but it does not mean that he cannot attack the other coz he also got a Rifle, Its not that hard to understand or is it ?

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

Also i should add most Carrier Launched fighters`s Anti-ship Missiles have range no more than 200km, PJ-10 however have 290km range which is near completion..

a proper AC should be protected 24/7 in times of war with fighter jets that have BVR missiles and subs and other battle ships.....how would anything that can carry the missile u talk about penerate the defence getting into close to 300 km from the AC battle group is beyound my understanding.....

of course i m talking about real AC not the like of those used in falklands war....

Like it or not present operational falklands CV have operational Birds with Operational Anti-ship with strike range of 1000kms, They also have BVR..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles