India-China Border Talks

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What you can offer in return? Don't tell me for just stop a conference, you want China to concede 1/4 of it's territory.
I have just spoken to a person who has lived his life with the Tibetans.

The Tibetan seem to be dead serious about the Dalai Lama, even though so many years have gone past since he has been in exile.

They are too restive and India must find way to keep them under control!

India recognises that Tibet is an Autonomous Region of China.

However, the technicality is that Tibet is only in name an Autonomous Region and in actuality is governed by Beijing. Hence, the question of Tibet remains open!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I wonder what is there to talk about?

China is not going to change her position.

The Tibetans within Tibet should do the talking like the Uighurs, with the indirect support from Pakistan, are talking to the Hans.

The time seems to be close given the Immolation of Tibetan Monks and Nun is Greater Tibet.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
We should provide arms to tibetans willing to fight for freedom and brahmos to vietnam.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Chinese say that the Dalai Lama is screwing the Chinese happiness!

redragon

Country flag
Say that openly in China and you will find some time off from your official work for nothing too serious, but just a wee bit of re-education like Ai Wei Wei.
A lot has been saying that on Chinese local forum, those who have real international vision and experience, wanted to unveal how cruel the real world is, so more chinese can be aware of where are their real interests and will help China to have internal stablization agaist foreign brainwash. Most of all Chinese does not want to lose any inch of our land.
However, to your surprise, the "pro-democracy" Chinese (same gang with Ai, Wei Wei), always play down the bad intention India and other countries have towards the integrity of China, they want to brainwash regular chinese to believe everything is good outside of China to promote their own agenda to overthrow existing Chinese gov, they believe doing so they can gain more, they don't care what regular chinese may lose and suffered.
That is why if Indian GOV can advertise this event in a high profile, that actuall will benefit China, because no one can shake China from outside, only from inside.

redragon

Country flag

The Tibetans within Tibet should do the talking like the Uighurs, with the indirect support from Pakistan, are talking to the Hans.

The time seems to be close given the Immolation of Tibetan Monks and Nun is Greater Tibet.
Good comment, I will post your comment to Chinese forum and translate it. You made it clear you believe our zang brother should be terrorists and kill hans like those xinjiang terrorists did. Thank you for show us your true face.8)

SHASH2K2

e
Good comment, I will post your comment to Chinese forum and translate it. You made it clear you believe our zang brother should be terrorists and kill hans like those xinjiang terrorists did. Thank you for show us your true face.8)
Oh my god. I am so scared . chinese forum members know about our evil plans. :taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

Last edited:

redragon

Country flag
Oh my god. I am so scared . chines forum members know about our evil plans. :taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:
No surprise, haha, you got what you want I got mine, both happy8)

SpArK

SORCERER
Let the appease " higher than mountain sweeter than honey , longer than underwear strap' brother for a long time and get owned at own game.

redragon

Country flag
We should provide arms to tibetans willing to fight for freedom and brahmos to vietnam.
Wow better one.
I strongly urge again (I think I did that once here before) every Indian member to send letter to GOI and asking it to arm terrorists in Xizang and sell Brahmos to Vietnam please do so. Since you are real democracy, you should have your voice heard, and the gov should respect your will and take it seriously.

no smoking

Country flag

No need for that trouble. Dalai Lama and his people can ask those muslims in india. Their fighting has been far more sucessful than Uighurs. They killed more indians than the chinese killed by uighurs.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No need for that trouble. Dalai Lama and his people can ask those muslims in india. Their fighting has been far more sucessful than Uighurs. They killed more indians than the chinese killed by uighurs.
The terrorists are being sponsored by China and Pakistan - one through the Maoists and the other through the Islamic fundamentalists.

One is aware as to how many are killed in India because we have a free press.

One is never sure as to how many are killed by the Chinese since the press is not free and the the Chinese Govt controls all information and individual liberties are unknown in China.

Therefore, your comment is like reading a fairy tale.

In China, you live in blissful ignorance.

You can never know that If the wind comes from an empty cave, it's not without a reason.

空(kōng)穴(xué)來(lái)風(fēng)未(wèi)必(bì)無(wú)因(yīn)

And so, if the Chinese Govt keeps the truth away from its people (make them live in an empty cage of information), there is good reason! No prizes for guessing the reasons either!

As far as the Dalai Lama is concerned, he is like Banquo's Ghost to China.

China quakes whenever the Dalai Lama opens his mouth to say pleasant things about life!

Imagine that China is afraid of an old and frail man in flowing robes speaking words of wisdom!

Last edited:

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
we afraid of Dalai? Why? How can he do to China? LOL

The terrorists are being sponsored by China and Pakistan - one through the Maoists and the other through the Islamic fundamentalists.

One is aware as to how many are killed in India because we have a free press.

One is never sure as to how many are killed by the Chinese since the press is not free and the the Chinese Govt controls all information and individual liberties are unknown in China.

Therefore, your comment is like reading a fairy tale.

In China, you live in blissful ignorance.

You can never know that If the wind comes from an empty cave, it's not without a reason.

空(kōng)穴(xué)來(lái)風(fēng)未(wèi)必(bì)無(wú)因(yīn)

And so, if the Chinese Govt keeps the truth away from its people (make them live in an empty cage of information), there is good reason! No prizes for guessing the reasons either!

As far as the Dalai Lama is concerned, he is like Banquo's Ghost to China.

China quakes whenever the Dalai Lama opens his mouth to say pleasant things about life!

Imagine that China is afraid of an old and frail man in flowing robes speaking words of wisdom!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
He can do what Maoist Guns will fail do. He Can do what Buddhist ideas did to China. Ideas and philosophies are much stronger than guns and swords. If Buddhist could capture half of China without a single gun in history, why can not Dalai Lama do it in the present time.

If Dalai Lama is so insignificant why are Chinese raising an issue over him. He is too important a man not only for the Tibetans and the Chinese but for entire humanity. Communism is opium for Chinese only but Buddhism is stronger opium for lot many more.

Chinese are becoming intolerant in difficult times and further reflecting how much weak they are internally.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Guess?!

If he was inconsequential, then why has the border talks stopped just because he will be at the International Buddhist convention, which China wants India to stop; and which India cannot stop since India is a democratic country and if India tries any of the Chinese style high handed and ruthless arm twisting, there will be a huge uproar, which the Indian Govt will not be able to handle?

Therefore, from the Chinese point of view, Dalai Lama is more dangerous than India beefing up the border and going in for military modernisation on a grand scale!

Last edited:

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
If that is truth, we will never let him live that long.LOL

Guess?!

If he was inconsequential, then why has the border talks stopped just because he will be at the International Buddhist convention, which China wants India to stop; and which India cannot stop since India is a democratic country and if India tries any of the Chinese style high handed and ruthless arm twisting, there will be a huge uproar, which the Indian Govt will not be able to handle?

Therefore, from the Chinese point of view, Dalai Lama is more dangerous than India beefing up the border and going in for military modernisation on a grand scale!

SPIEZ

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles