India can use gene weapon to attack China

satish007

Scientists find out why H1N1 plagues Chinese - China News - SINA English

Scientists find out why H1N1 plagues Chinese
British and Chinese scientists have found a genetic variant which explains why Chinese people may be more vulnerable to the H1N1 virus, commonly known as swine flu.

It may also help explain why new strains of flu virus often emerge first in Asia.

"Understanding why some people may be worse affected than others is crucial in improving our ability to manage flu epidemics and to prevent people dying from the virus," said Tao Dong at Britain's Oxford University, who led the study.

Less than 1 percent of Caucasians are thought to have the gene alteration, which has previously been linked to severe influenza. Yet about 25 percent of Chinese people have it

The scientists analyzed 83 patients admitted to a Beijing hospital during the 2009-2010 swine flu pandemic. Of those with serious complications such as pneumonia, respiratory or kidney failure

I am pretty confident that if India correct some mad pigs, dead birds and throw to China before attack , few days later, 25% soldiers will lose ability. even more if they marinade them in Ganges river before use them.

pmaitra

I am pretty confident that if India correct some mad pigs, dead birds and throw to China before attack , few days later, 25% soldiers will lose ability. even more if they marinade them in Ganges river before use them.
:rotflmao:

Sure, we are actually working on a catapult to throw mad pigs and dead birds into China.

The concept is ready, and it is inspired by Microsoft Age of Empires. You can see it is already throwing cattle and men (simulation). Work on the first prototype will commence shortly.

:troll:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Thanks for the intel. Will pass on to Indian Def Min. We will export some pigs that you guys find it delicious with good amount of H1N1 infection right away so that you spend the next decade fixing it :D :troll:

And no we can't throw pigs but weaponise the virus and send it by missiles.. No seriously it will amount to a biological attack and will invite a nuclear response from China.

arya

Country flag
i cant stop my laugh , man what a joke

Global Defence

New threads

Articles