India can play a major role in ‘unstable world’ to achieve global peace, says PM Modi

Jumbo

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ays-pm-modi/story-1OSOwi4UCEmxwhH1hZ6weO.html

India can play a major role in ‘unstable world’ to achieve global peace, says PM Modi

Updated: Jul 02, 2018 23:18 IST
HT Correspondent
Hindustan Times, New Delhi

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday said India can play a major role in “today’s unstable world to achieve global peace and prosperity” while addressing heads of Indian diplomatic missions at their annual gathering.

“India can play a major role in today’s unstable world to achieve global peace & prosperity Inspiring address by PM @narendramodi — his 4th — at the 9th Heads of Mission conference,” said a tweet from external affairs ministry spokesperson Raveesh Kumar.

The ministry didn’t make public Modi’s speech, reasoning that the conclave was a closed-door affair.

A person familiar with the speech said, “The PM placed the role India can play in the international affairs as an anchor of stability when international order is undergoing a flux.”...………….

Jumbo

Published on Jul 2, 2018, by : Hindustan Times

prohumanity

Country flag
Yes I agree with PM Modi. India can play a constructive role for global peace...BUT..who will listen to India..? Right now..the World is not into sane mode....its all about might is right.... Its the World of threats, sanctions, embargoes and financial warfare..
India needs to learn the language of today's World...MIGHT IS RIGHT...is the theme...
Powerful lessons will only listen if India is militarily and economically powerful...Mere talking about peace and love ..does not work in current environment..Writ of SuperPowers run in a World where its not about humanity but its all about threats and control of weaker nations...Gandhi does not work..It did never work...It Gandhi was really that cool...USA would be following the Gandhi...USA knows Gandhi does not work and therefore only Indians should follow Gandhi.
Do you remember..how Hillary Clinton mocked Gandhi a few years back. She said " I saw Gandhi last time..he was putting Gas in my car." This is the mindset...Why you don't get it ?

Jumbo

Yes I agree with PM Modi. India can play a constructive role for global peace...BUT..who will listen to India..? Right now..the World is not into sane mode....its all about might is right.... Its the World of threats, sanctions, embargoes and financial warfare..
India needs to learn the language of today's World...MIGHT IS RIGHT...is the theme...
Powerful lessons will only listen if India is militarily and economically powerful...Mere talking about peace and love ..does not work in current environment..Writ of SuperPowers run in a World where its not about humanity but its all about threats and control of weaker nations...Gandhi does not work..It did never work...It Gandhi was really that cool...USA would be following the Gandhi...USA knows Gandhi does not work and therefore only Indians should follow Gandhi.
Do you remember..how Hillary Clinton mocked Gandhi a few years back. She said " I saw Gandhi last time..he was putting Gas in my car." This is the mindset...Why you don't get it ?
Sir, today, the world is going towards multipolar system.

Check the red color part, for that mater also India have to change itself accordingly.

Or else, it might get behind, I am afraid.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
India can play an important role as Countries Trust India. India has never cheated anyone so even small countries also support India.

Akshay_Fenix

Excellent! A vision for the next five years if he wins.
The first five years was building up the economy the next five will be exerting dominance. The 1billion$ grants we are providing will soon turn to 10billion$, without any strings attached.

Jumbo

http://www.defencenews.in/article/India’s-voice-today-matters-like-never-before--PM-Modi-559247

Wednesday, July 04, 2018
By: Sentinal Assam

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said the foreign policy of his government has been about “unprecedented outreach with unparalleled outcomes” and “India’s voice now matters like it hasn’t before”.

In an interview to “Swarajya” magazine, Modi said there have been substantial gains in foreign policy in the last four years in areas such as trade, technology, skills training and the fight against terrorism...…..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Don't raise your hopes..... India has nothing to offer in the current scenario.
Lot of money needs to be spent to reach that stage, 15000 crore MEA funding ain't gonna cut it.

always remember this map......
Abrahamic Vs Dharmic...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles