India can help Taiwan - while Taiwan Is Running Out Of Time

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Soviet did so before 1990 ,and the economy gap between China and Vietnam was widened rapidly exactly at that time.....

And now, the GDP of Chinese Guangxi Province is 2-3 times of that of Vietnam,the neightbour of Guangxi although Guangxi has a only 1/2 population of Vietnam.
Where the hell do you get your statistics from? Is there some CCP database from where I can access all these fake statistics to troll various forums?

Guangxi and Vietnam have almost the same GDP ($110 billion, give or take). Right next to Guangxi is Guizhou province, which is China's poorest province with GDP per capita of only $1,500. You should send more Han immigrants there so that the CCP government has more of an incentive to develop the province.

Right now, Guizhou is only 60% Han, which means CCP considers it to be only 60% human.

If China were to close the domestic market to Vietnam,Vietnam economy would be setbacked heavily
Obviously, sino-vietnam eocnomy cooperation is much valuable than India crappy weapons....
Vietnam can not afford the loss of CHinese market and the case that Vietnamese economy were to become only 1/5 or even less of CHinese Guangxi Province once day.
Lol, stop overestimating your own value. Vietnam has disputes with China, and they have lots of old weapons that need replacing. The LCA would be a perfect replacement for Vietnam's large MiG-21 fleet.

In the modern world, everyone does business with each other. Even potential rivals. China is India's biggest trade partner.

Everyone except a few 50-cent party members seems to understand that.

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

agree....when Taiwan were to receive india-made weapons,India would find that Indian maoist were not only armed with AK47,but also armed with tanks and missles.
I hope you plan to do a courier of those weapons to Maoists?

CHinese arm stock are full of thousands of out-dated tanks,artilery and missles such as T55....those outdated weapons are enough to arm milions of armies....those outdated weapons are being planned to be demolished....but CHina would happily dump them to Indian maoists,if india were to supply weapons to Taiwan.
Its full of only crap . It doesn't matter which one you plan to gift to them they are all nothing but junk.

BTW, if you could read Chinese scripts and surf Taiwanese forum,you would find how much Taiwanese look down on India....as much as they look down on black africans.
BTW do you know what west think about Chinese people? Yellow yellow dirty fellow.

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
Where the hell do you get your statistics from? Is there some CCP database from where I can access all these fake statistics to troll various forums?

Guangxi and Vietnam have almost the same GDP ($110 billion, give or take). Right next to Guangxi is Guizhou province, which is China's poorest province with GDP per capita of only $1,500. You should send more Han immigrants there so that the CCP government has more of an incentive to develop the province.
The GDP of Guangxi province last year is 0.915 trillion RMB( about 140 billin USD),the per capital nominal GDP is 18.7KRMB( about 2.8K USD),only about 2/3 of that of China.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
The GDP of Guangxi province last year is 0.915 trillion RMB( about 140 billin USD),the per capital nominal GDP is 18.7KRMB( about 2.8K USD),only about 2/3 of that of China.
So does that mean Vietnam's GDP is only 45-70 billion USD, since you said "GDP of Chinese Guangxi Province is 2-3 times of that of Vietnam".

You should really use your brain before posting.

badguy2000

Respected Member
I hope you plan to do a courier of those weapons to Maoists?

Its full of only crap . It doesn't matter which one you plan to gift to them they are all nothing but junk.

BTW do you know what west think about Chinese people? Yellow yellow dirty fellow.
well, why care so much about the viewpoint of west guys?

what CHinese do now is let others care about the viewpoint of CHinese and devalue the viewpoint of west guys.

SHASH2K2

well, why care so much about the viewpoint of west guys?

what CHinese do now is let others care about the viewpoint of CHinese and devalue the viewpoint of west guys.
You yellow race people think that you are superior race but matter of the fact is that no one is superior or inferior . Its military and economy that makes a race superior .

Also you didn't answer my question about how you are going to send those junk tanks and planes of yours?

badguy2000

Respected Member
You yellow race people think that you are superior race but matter of the fact is that no one is superior or inferior . Its military and economy that makes a race superior . Also you didn't answer my question about how you are going to send those junk tanks and planes of yours?
well, that is why Chinese work so hard...,just in order to set up the dominant industry might on the earth...

Chinese are not superior to the other race....

we just are more hard-working,disciplined than most other race...besides, We chinese also stress on educaiton more than most other race....and we have the most population on the earth.

those can assure that Chinese can set up dominant economy and military might on the earth.

Last edited:

jazzguy

You yellow race people think that you are superior race but matter of the fact is that no one is superior or inferior . Its military and economy that makes a race superior .

Also you didn't answer my question about how you are going to send those junk tanks and planes of yours?
To those yellow yellow dirty fellows:

We, Indian, are best race in the earth. We, Indian, are alliance with west countries. We, Indian, are no. 1 superpower in 2050. We, Indian, are the largest democracy.
You should return Tibet and Xinjiang back to India. You back stubbed India when India gave UN permanent seat to China in 1950. Nehru should not give Tibet and Xinjiang to you as a gift.

no smoking

Country flag
The recent military info in China indicates that China want to encircle India from Pakistan and Nepal. China should return Tibet and Xinjiang back to India. China back stubbed India when India gave UN permanent seat to China in 1950. Nehru should not give Tibet and Xinjiang to China as a gift.
Before you open your mouth, please check the fact first. I agree that some people in Xinjiang want to get their independence. But "return to india"? Since when Xinjiang was a part of india?

Country flag
Before you open your mouth, please check the fact first. I agree that some people in Xinjiang want to get their independence. But "return to india"? Since when Xinjiang was a part of india?
Tibet has always been a part of India and always will be just ask any Tibetan.Giving it a Chinese name makes no difference.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/no-mention-of-26-11-in-india-china-joint-statement-72932?cp

http://www.tibetsun.com/opinions/2010/02/09/why-is-the-dalai-lama-son-of-india/

jazzguy

Not only Tibet and Xinjiang were India territory. Hong Kong should also be returned to India because we India should inherit all the land from British.

Patriot

Country flag
Chinese are not superior to the other race....
I pity on you how come chicken tiny D*ICK people can be superior human race. Forget the industry you guys can not do basic human intercourse act properly. Please study biology

JBH22

To those yellow yellow dirty fellows:

We, Indian, are best race in the earth. We, Indian, are alliance with west countries. We, Indian, are no. 1 superpower in 2050. We, Indian, are the largest democracy.
You should return Tibet and Xinjiang back to India. You back stubbed India when India gave UN permanent seat to China in 1950. Nehru should not give Tibet and Xinjiang to you as a gift.
Still stucked with that gora babus approval mindset grow up,you are talking like Zaid Hamid reclaiming land that was not yours in first instance.Status quo is the best option presently

no smoking

Country flag

sandeepdg

agree....when Taiwan were to receive india-made weapons,India would find that Indian maoist were not only armed with AK47,but also armed with tanks and missles.

CHinese arm stock are full of thousands of out-dated tanks,artilery and missles such as T55....those outdated weapons are enough to arm milions of armies....those outdated weapons are being planned to be demolished....but CHina would happily dump them to Indian maoists,if india were to supply weapons to Taiwan.
And how would supply this junk collection of tanks and missiles, through the border in Arunachal, through Nepal, or through Bangladesh, I mean where will these scumbag collection of Maoists (similar to your forefathers), take the deliveries, can you give a location ?? Only an idiot like you can come up with such theories, India is not Afghanistan, pal, and hopefully the Maoists will meet the same fate as the LTTE did in Sri Lanka.

sandeepdg

BTW, if you could read Chinese scripts and surf Taiwanese forum,you would find how much Taiwanese look down on India....as much as they look down on black africans.
No one in India gives a shit about the opinion of a tiny piece of land like Taiwan ! The day US abandons them, whatever little people hear about them, will also disappear. And, please don't quote such statements "as much as they look down on black africans", you are being racist here. This goes against the forum rules and I seriously hate racism !

niharjhatn

No doubt they do. Orientals see a darker skin person and will immediately feel superior, which is why Koreans and Japs are seen as best to be!

I'd rather not waste time surfing taiwanese (hell, ALL oriental) forums reading their sad attempts at attempting to incorporate themselves in a heirachy of their twisted view of Social Darwinism. We are not so insecure that we need approval from such timid individuals to live our lives! Furthermore, such a hierachy does not only place them higher than Indians, Arabs and Blacks, but also Filipinos and others. I imagine a fair-skinned Indian would be much more warmly received than a darker one - theres hypocrisy for you!

I am not fond of orientals, but at least I try and make a judgement of character rather than the colour of their face!

sandeepdg

I think a little diffrently . If we are sure about some other countries looking for same subs we can open extra production lines and increase manpower to increase the rate of production. extra subs means cost of production can be reduced even further and thus capacity expansion. Even if There is no plan to sell I would still love to increase one extra production line and increase final number of subs from 6 to 10 .
Yes, we can sell subs, maybe in the future, but not now certainly. Plus, we don't build diesel subs. I also want the production lines to increase, but that should be utilized only for domestic consumption for the next 10-15 years to boost up depleting sub fleet. Domestic requirements are top priority, when you have reached a level that satisfies your own domestic needs, then you can consider selling stuff to others. There's no point in having more than you can chew.

jazzguy

Some Chinese want to immigrant to India to enjoy democracy and freedom. The Chinese said that they can freely swim in the Ganges and drink some protein contained mineral water when feel thirsty. Not sure if India has the immigrant policy to accept them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles