India can help Taiwan - while Taiwan Is Running Out Of Time

Rage

DFI TEAM
Do you dare? The French they did it in early 1990s, then fierce revenges came, far more than they expected.

Of course we dare. Who the heck are you?

I don't know if you're following the Maoist strategy, son. But their leaders have been decimated, their organization divided, their members picked up in and deported from Bangladesh and their sources of funding stifled.

The Maoist threat is a menace to us, but the violent aspect of the movement is to soon come to an end.

P.S This is how we take care of our citizens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patriot

Country flag
India sells weapon to Taiwan = China sells weapon to Maoist, this just is an equal revenge, I'm sure the real revenges will far more than it.
So you have announced and want to be recognized your self as a terrorist state.We shall love to give you that recognition. Please do not thank us for giving recognition to you, instead we Congratulate you for this achievement.

Minghegy

If some reports are to be believed, then the Maoists are already using Chinese-made weapons. Now if thats true, then it should be fine for India to arm Taiwan... right?
It's impossible, do you know what's the mean if it's true?
You are very easy to be instigated relatively.

Rage

DFI TEAM
It's impossible, do you know what's the mean if it's true?
You are very easy to be instigated relatively.
Not impossible. In fact, very likely. Gun running through Nepal is a common phenomenon.

And there are two sources of ammunition and intelligence via Nepal: the ISI and the Chinese communist government.

Tolaha

Well... to give you a better idea... Chinese made weapons are found all over... from the Maoists to the Talibans!

CCP probably doesnt give much thought to where the weapons made by its sprawling assemblies lines end up.. thereby allowing terrorists to get their hands on cheap and deadly weapons.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Well... to give you a better idea... Chinese made weapons are found all over... from the Maoists to the Talibans!

CCP probably doesnt give much thought to where the weapons made by its sprawling assemblies lines end up.. thereby allowing terrorists to get their hands on cheap and deadly weapons.
I find that very difficult to believe. The Chinese arms industry is rigidly controlled. And if it were not active compliance, it is tacit approval. Arms running is a complex phenomenon, it requires multiple networks of dealers, insulation from police officers, meticulous communication, border informers, some relative amount of local political interference, hawala channels, systematic infiltration and the like- none of which are outside the scope of present organized crime- but organized crime, especially in the sub-continent, has its roots somewhere.

Even the state of U.P. has large gun-running operations. Check this out for example: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/S...-pradesh-gun-manufacturing-units-exposed.html

SHASH2K2

I find that very difficult to believe. The Chinese arms industry is rigidly controlled. And if it were not active compliance, it is tacit approval. Arms running is a complex phenomenon, it requires multiple networks of dealers, insulation from police officers, meticulous communication, border informers, some relative amount of local political interference, hawala channels, systematic infiltration and the like- none of which are outside the scope of present organized crime- but organized crime, especially in the sub-continent, has its roots somewhere.

Even the state of U.P. has large gun-running operations. Check this out for example: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/S...-pradesh-gun-manufacturing-units-exposed.html
Rage whether you like it or not but thats true. CHinese are one of biggest small arms smugglers and these weapons come from government ordinance factories. This may not be government sponsored but its chinese for sure.

check this : http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...ia/28083516_1_small-arms-chinese-arms-maoists

Rage

DFI TEAM

jackdaws

It is our moral duty to help the Taiwanese in their fight to overthrow the genocidal regime based out of Peking.

no smoking

Country flag
Before our india friends starting to amuse themselves, please check with taiwaneses first: if they want any indian weapon!
According to my experiences in taiwan forums, in their eyes: indian weapons are the crap even worse than chinese weapon.

Before you start to convince them about your weapon quality, you have to get approval from american.

So, good luck.

SHASH2K2

Before our india friends starting to amuse themselves, please check with taiwaneses first: if they want any indian weapon!
According to my experiences in taiwan forums, in their eyes: indian weapons are the crap even worse than chinese weapon.

Before you start to convince them about your weapon quality, you have to get approval from american.

So, good luck.
Just in case you haven't noticed the first few posts of the thread its about licensed produced Scorpene submarines. If those are junk and craps then I needn't say anything about Subs made in China.

GOOD LUCK

sandeepdg

Its better to tackle your burdens first, than take on someone's else's burdens !! I would be happy to see India induct all the 6 Scorpene subs before 2020 (huge challenge), than on India thinking about selling subs to other countries, that to the country being Taiwan. As if we don't have enough issues with China, than meddle for creating some more, something much more dangerous and provoking. 70 -80 % of our defense hardware is imported, its better we reduce that dependence before making big plans of selling to others. Its a joke when someone says India can sell subs to Taiwan !!

SHASH2K2

Its better to tackle your burdens first, than take on someone's else's burdens !! I would be happy to see India induct all the 6 Scorpene subs before 2020 (huge challenge), than on India thinking about selling subs to other countries, that to the country being Taiwan. As if we don't have enough issues with China, than meddle for creating some more, something much more dangerous and provoking. 70 -80 % of our defense hardware is imported, its better we reduce that dependence before making big plans of selling to others. Its a joke when someone says India can sell subs to Taiwan !!
I think a little diffrently . If we are sure about some other countries looking for same subs we can open extra production lines and increase manpower to increase the rate of production. extra subs means cost of production can be reduced even further and thus capacity expansion. Even if There is no plan to sell I would still love to increase one extra production line and increase final number of subs from 6 to 10 .

no smoking

Country flag
Just in case you haven't noticed the first few posts of the thread its about licensed produced Scorpene submarines. If those are junk and craps then I needn't say anything about Subs made in China.

GOOD LUCK
Well, it is not my words. That is what taiwaneses think of indian weapon.
Licensed product? It means India has no 100% determination of ultimate usage of these weapons. That would only make it more complicated. Do you think taiwan would like a unstable supplier?

jazzguy

The recent military info in China indicates that China want to encircle India from Pakistan and Nepal. China should return Tibet and Xinjiang back to India. China back stubbed India when India gave UN permanent seat to China in 1950. Nehru should not give Tibet and Xinjiang to China as a gift.

RedDragon

When Mainland China and India are in conflict, which side Taiwan will support? You can guess. After all, blood is thicker than water.

When 1974 China and Vietnam's conflict on the sea. Taiwan is on the side with mainland.

http://news.ifeng.com/mainland/special/zhongmeijiaofeng/zhongguo/detail_2010_10/24/2880594_2.shtml

1974年1月19日,南越武装侵占西沙群岛,在被解放军击败后,调动更多兵力陈兵西沙附近,中央军委急调东海舰队数艘军舰赴西沙。

由于台湾海峡长期被台军和美国第7舰队控制,以往解放军舰艇来往于东海与南海之间,都要绕道台湾以东的公海,以免引发摩擦和冲突。此次因军情紧迫,解放军军舰奉令直接从台湾海峡通过。台军在蒋介石"西沙战事紧"çš„指示下,不仅没有开炮,还打开探照灯方便解放军舰队在夜色中顺利通过。

洛杉矶著名政论家于摩西称,他在蒋介石的大溪官邸发现了蒋当时的手令,其中写道:"查我东海舰队,赴西沙作战,沿线我国军,开放航道,太平岛军医院随时待命,救治西沙之战伤员"¦"¦"

google translate:

January 19, 1974, South Vietnam armed occupation of Paracel Islands, after the defeat in the PLA to mobilize more troops Bing Sea near the East China Sea Fleet of the Central Military Commission send number of ships to go to Sea.

As the Taiwan Strait has long been Taiwan and the U.S. 7th Fleet control, in the past and from the East China Sea and the PLA ships between the South China Sea, must pass the high seas east of Taiwan, so as not to cause friction and conflict. The urgency for military, the PLA was ordered directly from the ships through the Taiwan Strait. Taiwan's Chiang Kai-shek, "Sha tight war" under the direction, not only did not fire, but also easy to open the People's Liberation Army fleet searchlight passed in the night.

Well-known political commentator in Los Angeles, Moses said he found in the residence of Chiang Kai-shek Chiang Dasi warrant at the time, which wrote: "check my East China Sea Fleet, went to Sea operations, along China's military, open waterways, Pacific Island military hospital on standby treatment of war wounded Sea ... ... "

badguy2000

Respected Member
India sells weapon to Taiwan = China sells weapon to Maoist, this just is an equal revenge, I'm sure the real revenges will far more than it.
agree....when Taiwan were to receive india-made weapons,India would find that Indian maoist were not only armed with AK47,but also armed with tanks and missles.

CHinese arm stock are full of thousands of out-dated tanks,artilery and missles such as T55....those outdated weapons are enough to arm milions of armies....those outdated weapons are being planned to be demolished....but CHina would happily dump them to Indian maoists,if india were to supply weapons to Taiwan.

BTW, if you could read Chinese scripts and surf Taiwanese forum,you would find how much Taiwanese look down on India....as much as they look down on black africans.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I would much rather sell weapons to Vietnam than Taiwan.

It's much more realistic AND Vietnam is more important to us from a strategic/economic perspective.

badguy2000

Respected Member
I would much rather sell weapons to Vietnam than Taiwan.

It's much more realistic AND Vietnam is more important to us from a strategic/economic perspective.
Soviet did so before 1990 ,and the economy gap between China and Vietnam was widened rapidly exactly at that time.....

And now, the GDP of Chinese Guangxi Province is 2-3 times of that of Vietnam,the neightbour of Guangxi although Guangxi has a only 1/2 population of Vietnam.

If China were to close the domestic market to Vietnam,Vietnam economy would be setbacked heavily .

Obviously, sino-vietnam eocnomy cooperation is much valuable than India crappy weapons....Vietnam can not afford the loss of CHinese market and the case that Vietnamese economy were to become only 1/5 or even less of CHinese Guangxi Province once day.

Vietnamese know it , Indian government knows it,and CHinese government also knows it.....only some ignornant india netizens don't know it.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles