India-Britain partnership, High-profile delegation of 20 defence firms

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Also we need the Brits to return everything they looted from pro independent India!
They spent all that. It sustained them for so long. Now they need genuine business to make money :D. Seriously though it will not come back we know that.

SPIEZ

Country flag
They spent all that. It sustained them for so long. Now they need genuine business to make money :D. Seriously though it will not come back we know that.
Deal we ll agree to have business with them, they give us back what they took ...? :troll:

debasree

Country flag
actually if they interested to set up some types of millitary ind complex why disagree ,lets make it happen ,national interest is supreme but play with our termas and conditions

trackwhack

Where does it say charity in the article,you mentioned that not me so get of your high horse, trade missions are part and parcel of doing business abroad
and they are a good way to show case new ideas and technologies .

Seem's you have a chip on your shoulder about Britian .Having lived here all my life i can't think of a better place to live ,or a country that gives so much to poorer ones.

Where we disagree is aid Britain gives,i believe there is a moral and historic reason why aid should still be given to India . If India does not wish to receive aid ,India should ask for it to stop. This would be a mistake when there is so much that needs to be done to help the poor.

Britain will give around 8 billion pound's this year in overseas aid, Many counties signed up to the millennium objectives to reduce global poverty ,in order to meet those goals aid is given to India. You may not require help but why try to deny it to those that do,there only so much the GOI can do and lot's of people who need help.
1) This is not a trade mission. The mission has delegates from 20 defence firms. They have an objective. Offer goodies to India to somehow salvage the MMRCA deal.
2) I'm sure you cant think of a better place to live that Britain, but thats because like you said, you've lived there all your life
3) Lets not even get started on the aid bullshit. Britain's national debt clock is at 512% of GDP. Where do you think they get money to give as Aid? By borrowing honey. Who do you think finances that borrowing? A large chuck of it comes from ... you got it, government debt that countries including India buys.
4) Britain does not give aid to India. It gives aid to programs run in India. The GOI does not have any jurisdiction over these programs. So cop it. 250 million pounds a year is laughable. It wont even pay for the interest on the money Britain looted out of this country over the years.

One of these days, and it wont be long (huh, thats Zepellin), there wont be anyone buying British debt. When that day comes, we will send you aid. When that day comes Britain wont be such a nice place to live in after all. Pray, you would have found somewhere else to scavenge from.

sukhish

Deal we ll agree to have business with them, they give us back what they took ...? :troll:
the only way to get those is by showing some respect to them. you never know what will turn in our favor.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles