India beat pak mercilessly to claim world kabadi title

Blackwater

lol
ever heard about world champion boxer aamir khan?
First of all he is not pakistani,he is british , 2ndly He is light weight boxer, kalank on punjabi if he is one:laugh::laugh::laugh:

and stop getting proud on foreigners.:taunt::taunt:

lastly stick on topic i know it was humiliated defeat but try to accept it as u people have big hearts

Blackwater

I don't see much of a difference. Except with the one skinny Pakistani player.

He may be proud of his Pakistani heritage, but he is a British citizen.

may be you got weak eye. I have seen full match and i have seen how Indian punjabi gabru drag pakis to centre line:cool2::cool2:

Tronic

This is actually not good news to see the Pakistani team fall behind so much. In the 90s, India-Pakistan Kabaddi rivalry was legendary. Now, Pakistan gets thrashed year after year. Although it is good to see the Western teams catch up, like the Canadian and the American team, and the Iranians are also getting better year after year, (and not to forget the British women's Kabaddi team ;) ), seeing Pakistani team deteriorate is not good considering the fact that we want to expand this form of Kabaddi, called "Amar" Kabaddi, over the "Sanjeevni" Kabaddi played in the rest of India, and in the Asian games.

pmaitra

This is actually not good news to see the Pakistani team fall behind so much. In the 90s, India-Pakistan Kabaddi rivalry was legendary. Now, Pakistan gets thrashed year after year. Although it is good to see the Western teams catch up, like the Canadian and the American team, and the Iranians are also getting better year after year, (and not to forget the British women's Kabaddi team ;) ), seeing Pakistani team deteriorate is not good considering the fact that we want to expand this form of Kabaddi, called "Amar" Kabaddi, over the "Sanjeevni" Kabaddi played in the rest of India, and in the Asian games.
I didn't know about the two forms of Kabaddi. What are the differences?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan ka kharab wakt chall rha ha.

sab kuch kharab

Tronic

I didn't know about the two forms of Kabaddi. What are the differences?
The rules for both the forms are very different. "Sanjeevni" Kabaddi relies almost entirely on speed and reflexes, while Amar Kabaddi relies on speed combined with power. I'm not an expert on the Sanjeevni form since I don't follow it or watch it, but one very big difference is that there is no "raider vs defender" faceoff. In Sanjeevni, all the defenders can jump on the raider and pin him to the ground. In Amar Kabaddi, if more than one defender touches the raider, it is considered a foul and a point is given to the raiding team. This results in 1 defender vs 1 raider situation where speed and brute strength are both required to either escape or to stop the raider from escaping. This is where all the traditional Kabaddi moves come in, like the infamous "Kanchi". :D

The "Sanjeevni" Kabaddi is the form which is recognized by the Kabaddi Federation of India and what the "official" Indian Kabaddi team plays. Amar Kabaddi is only played by Punjabis, and that is why with the downfall of Pakistan in the sport, it put's the sport in danger since it is competing with Sanjeevni Kabaddi for recognition. Though, the last 2 years has seen tremendous growth with native Argentinian, Afghan, Iranian, Danish and Norwegian teams performing quite decently at the tournament. Sanjeevni Kabaddi is becoming popular is East Asia while Amar Kabaddi is becoming popular in the West as well as some Asian countries like Iran and Afghanistan. Let's see which one triumphs. ;)

Tronic

Pakistan ka kharab wakt chall rha ha.

sab kuch kharab
hor chakko apni fauj nu sirr teh, teh vekho nazaare.. tuhadi fauj ne naas maar ke rakh tah tuhade mulk da teh hajje vi tuhadi awam sudhran nu tayar ni...

Rage

DFI TEAM
you don''t have hawk eye either:cool2::cool2:
Did somebody say Hawkeye?

I remember a Pakistani friend lamenting to me how kabaddi was no longer what it used to be in that country. Faisalabad, which is their nursery as far as kabaddi goes, has not had a decent stadium built or reconstructed since the 70's. I don't know how we got to even talking about kabaddi, since I'm not a big fan of the sport. But it seems to be that the funding crunch has hindered interest, which has meant a lack of development of the sport.

I just did a quick Google search and found they are constructing one now.

Iran seems to be the next big thing in kabaddi, What's the kind of fan following there and what 'version' of the sport is played in the country?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
hor chakko apni fauj nu sirr teh, teh vekho nazaare.. tuhadi fauj ne naas maar ke rakh tah tuhade mulk da teh hajje vi tuhadi awam sudhran nu tayar ni...
whatever

asay hunr v fauj de ootey 100000 times ziada aitbaar hay compared to govt like PPP

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles