India-Bangladesh relations

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Obviously no one taught you the carrot and stick way of doing things. You were taught in the George Bush school of you are either with us or against us. Such a simpleton.
No the simpleton here is the Nazi fag who thinks that BD muslims persecuting their own bengali Hindus have somehow overcome their Islamic ideology/identity.

And what kind of a retard writes what you wrote? Where have i spoken about carrot or sticks? I just pointed out how stupid you original contention that Bangladeshis have Bengali charector in place of their Islamic charector.

Since you are a Nazi fag who believes in CTs, I assume your IQ is in single digit and so let me point out the obvious again- if your original contention that Bengali charector has superceeded Islamic identity in BD is true- they would not persecuting their Hindus since their Bengali identity should seperceed their Islamic identity. But thats not the case. You see why your original point is retarded yet?:eyebrows:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
No the simpleton here is the Nazi fag who thinks that BD muslims persecuting their own bengali Hindus have somehow overcome their Islamic ideology/identity.

And what kind of a retard writes what you wrote? Where have i spoken about carrot or sticks? I just pointed out how stupid you original contention that Bangladeshis have Bengali charector in place of their Islamic charector.

Since you are a Nazi fag who believes in CTs, I assume your IQ is in single digit and so let me point out the obvious again- if your original contention that Bengali charector has superceeded Islamic identity in BD is true- they would not persecuting their Hindus since their Bengali identity should seperceed their Islamic identity. But thats not the case. You see why your original point is retarded yet?:eyebrows:
I see you are morbidly afraid of Nazis. I can understand why your sub-human blood curdles at the mention of anything contrary to your narrow and obtuse way of thinking. Also, you seem to be obsessed by the word fag, which again is understandable, since most of your Jewish masters are homosexuals.
Don't worry your IQ is far lower than mine, and will remain so till your last day. Thekadar south indian of Israel. You are a living proof, why it would be a long long time before a south indian becomes the prime minister of India. You are abjectly unable to grasp international politics and you have a one track way of thinking.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I see you are morbidly afraid of Nazis. I can understand why your sub-human blood curdles at the mention of anything contrary to your narrow and obtuse way of thinking. Also, you seem to be obsessed by the word fag, which again is understandable, since most of your Jewish masters are homosexuals.
Don't worry your IQ is far lower than mine, and will remain so till your last day. Thekadar south indian of Israel. You are a living proof, why it would be a long long time before a south indian becomes the prime minister of India. You are abjectly unable to grasp international politics and you have a one track way of thinking.
:lol:more like I am disgusted by the Nazi scum like you. And of course, who else but a moron can think Arab asses is being aa sign of bravado?

I_PLAY_BAD

I have heard many proud Bangladeshis saying they are a superior martial race because they jumped from heaven. They also say that they are true muslims. Sad truth is they are the lineage of converted or raped Hindus. There is nothing wrong in accepting that but when they try to hide it and try to prove that they are superior to Hindus is kind of funny. That is the reason for their animosity towards Hindus and India.

They see India as a threat and an irritant even though it was India which saved them from mass rape and genocide at the hands of Punjabis and Pashtuns. What a joke these people are ! Rising because of us and speaking against us without no solid reason. When will the insecure bed-peeing attitude of many Bangladeshis change ?

rockey 71

1.In this study it would be worthwhile to gauge the true perception of Bangladesh / Bangladshis towards India.Often enough candid comments are shut down yelling Jamatis / Pakis whereas I am sure not many people even in the Indian intellectual circle know/understand what is Jamat and what are its stated objectives and the real/visible objectives. How do we perceive India in terms of our national security, economy, culture and politics?
2. BD did not get freedom through political bargaining by lawyers in the pay of the masters. IA's Gen Bakhshi articulates all that well.We had fought, bled and sacrificed for our freedom.

bose

Country flag
1.In this study it would be worthwhile to gauge the true perception of Bangladesh / Bangladshis towards India.Often enough candid comments are shut down yelling Jamatis / Pakis whereas I am sure not many people even in the Indian intellectual circle know/understand what is Jamat and what are its stated objectives and the real/visible objectives. How do we perceive India in terms of our national security, economy, culture and politics?
It is important to know for us to know whom Bangladeshis blames for all their own difficulties... I see Bangladeshis blaming Indians even for their defeat in cricket field... as if Indian have no work but to create problems in there...

Jamatis are swear word for us... nothing to do with the killers of innocents...

2. BD did not get freedom through political bargaining by lawyers in the pay of the masters. IA's Gen Bakhshi articulates all that well.We had fought, bled and sacrificed for our freedom.
Indians do respect the sacrifices of freedom fighters in East Bengal and contribution of Mujib & Zia and others... Do Bangladeshis know that your leaders life and works were compiled and published as short stories here in India ? I read few when I was growing up in mid 70's...

The enlightened

We should never brush off real arguments under the garb of 'jamaati'. BUT YOU ARE A JAMAATI. Your posts on PDF are proof enough. Try fooling somebody else.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Asshole, PV Narasimha Rao, the best PM of India till date, was a South Indian, so keep your North-South shit to yourself. Jackass.

I think I remember you ranting against Jews and homosexuals in the past. Why the hell are you so much into European/Western thought process? Seriously, who the fcuk knows or cares about this stuff in India? Typical Western asslicker. Pay more attention to our own history instead of aping Europeans like a baboon.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Dhaka cancels port to be built by China, India eyes another
New Delhi:With India's relations with Bangladesh on an upswing, New Delhi has expressed interest in developing the neighbour's newest deep sea port, Payra.

It's a big move by India and an expression of the trajectory of strategic ties between the two countries. Separately, Japan may develop another deep sea port, Matarbari, in Cox's Bazar.

As the Asian allies synergise converging interests, Bangladesh has quietly killed the Sonadia project in Cox's Bazar, which was to have been developed by China.
For India, the Sonadia port, as the Hambantota and Gwadar ports, were deemed to be part of China's much talked about "string of pearls" strategy to encircle India in its maritime neighbourhood.

The Payra seaport, which is on the south-western corner of Bangladesh, close to Chittagong, is much closer to the Indian coastline.

Dhaka has cancelled a port that China proposed to build at Sonadia, on the south-eastern corner of Bangladesh, which if completed would have brought the Chinese presence close to India's Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

While the official reason for cancellation of the Sonadia port was lack of commercial viability,the Japan-developed Matarbari is only 25km away. China had not only prepared a feasibility study for Sonadia, it had reportedly promised deep funding for the port. The cancellation of Sonadia is clearly a strategic decision by Bangladesh, doubtlessly helped along by India, Japan and the US.

The Payra port has gathered steam only since 2014, with a Payra Seaport Authority being setup under the Chittagong administrative authority.

The Bangladeshi government has decided the port will be built on a public-private partnership (PPP) basis and sources said a UK-based consultant is in the process of working out a feasibility study.

The port will take over seven years to build, but it's not just the port, a deep channel would have to be cut through the heavily silted port to allow big vessels to come through. The Chittagong port is so heavily silted that only small vessels, taking advantage of incoming and outgoing tides, can come in at present.

Indian companies have reportedly started taking an investment interest in the Payra project. Bangladesh has also invited Chinese companies to build the port, and reports from Dhaka say some 10 countries have expressed interest in the project. That, sources said, was very different from China designing, funding and building a port all on its own, which would have a commercial as well as a potential military role. The loss of Sonadia for China comes after it lost its competitive edge in Sri Lanka with the loss of Mahinda Rajapaksa's government.

British Bengal Tiger

I'm definitely the most sexiest beast on this forum :hail: worship. I will be the next Prime Minister of India. Ready to send the troops in and bring back the BRITISH RAJ. JAI HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:india:

I_PLAY_BAD

So mate, do you imagine India is giving this for free?
There is nothing called free in international politics.
We get high speed broadband lines from you and the project puts us in a strategically advantageous position against China. Bangladesh is "Islamic-Nepal". As far as there is fruitful relationship and co-operation with India she prospers without any hurdles.

rockey 71

There is nothing called free in international politics.
We get high speed broadband lines from you and the project puts us in a strategically advantageous position against China. Bangladesh is "Islamic-Nepal". As far as there is fruitful relationship and co-operation with India she prospers without any hurdles.
So far we have benefited in defense sector, international diplomacy, infrastructure development, industrialization and economic upliftment with China's sincere and unbridled assistance.

I_PLAY_BAD

So far we have benefited in defense sector, international diplomacy, infrastructure development, industrialization and economic upliftment with China's sincere and unbridled assistance.
But you need to take into the account the geographical factor.
Without India's co-operation almost all of your import and export becomes exponentially costly.
It is nothing wrong in accepting that BD is largely dependent on India for India is not going to use that as a leverage to rob BD unlike the sincere Chinese twats.

Read the below link to understand China's sincerity.

http://thewire.in/2016/04/06/business-spats-with-myanmar-can-be-resolved-china-27794/

No country does free service. It is all strategic, national and business interests all the way through.

So don't get bowled over by huge money. With huge money comes a huge nail in the arse.

Did you mean to say BD developed only because of Chinese help and no real hard work.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles