India and UAE join hands against terrorism

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
most of western part of it has also oil... :)
usa dont really have a interest on india because are no resources to take it. they know they have better weapons than india so right now they dont speak about it. try one day to say something bad about the rich people from usa and their dark affairs in this world. then you`ll see that the tone of voice of america is changing. did you ever asked yourself why in india nobody speak about capitalism? not about democracy but about capitalism? how bad is it? that because usa has given the order to sclaves from indian politics not to talk about. try to speak about all those things that usa did from the start of usa back in 1877 till today. you`ll see
some arguments please... i see a lot of critics against me but no proof why capitalism and usa is better
Why only "some" bro, you can get heaps of "arguments".
Just check one post prior to yours.
You got the most appropriate guy to ask about USA.
Dear @Zebra and @Victor3 ,
Damnit ! What is this, a newsroom argument? Why do we need to have a communist vs capitalist war here?:smash:

You want arguments, here are a few:-
1. U.S.A. is not the definition of Capitalism
2. Soviet Union was not the definition of Communism.
3. Russia is not Soviet Union
4. If a person prefers communism it does not mean he/she is a Pro-Russian Pig or a Pro-Soviet Pig.

5. If a person prefers Capitalism, it does not mean he/she is a Pro-U.S.A. Pig.

Sure, I learn about communism from here......................
This guy is not the definition of communism.

This discussion is about India and UAE fighting terrorism. If you still want to have a fight, you may start another thread.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Damnit ! What is this, a newsroom argument? Why do we need to have a communist vs capitalist war here?:smash:

4. If a person prefers communism it does not mean he/she is a Pro-Russian Pig or a Pro-Soviet Pig.

This discussion is about India and UAE fighting terrorism. If you still want to have a fight, you may start another thread.
1. It is pretty close
2. It is pretty close to what Communism will look like
3. Yes, but it definitely is kinda close for all intents and purposes
4. It usually means that.
5. It usually means that too. Exceptions do occur. But they are the exceptions than the rule

The guy in question is pretty much what communism will look like in actual practice. There is nothing more retarded than communism. Islam comes close, but even that is not as retarded as communism and communist retards

@Victor3 I have no patience to explain why something like communism is retarded, specially when I am dealing with hypocritical retards who earn their bread by serving and working for white men, proving well beyond doubt as to why money and income matters, which is not the case with the communist BS as sprouted by the communist retards . So stew in the filth you are currently brewing in about how awesome communism is when serving your white masters. Good luck

tsunami

Country flag
true true true , Modi said Message has been delivered. ;) UAE will now corner Dawood's operatives.
He is defiantly in Pakistan... But Pakistan now might surrender him by sending him secretly to some other country and get him arrested there. This will be face saving for Porkis as they will say... See we told you he was not here, and this will solve India's purpose also. Even if this pressure doesn't work then NSA can target his family members.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People need to give the capitalism vs communism rest. Its irrelevant for atleast another generation.

Joins hand against Terror means.. joins the league against Pakistan :D . Guys, Balochistan soon will be a free country for sure!
Seems like things are picking up - first the anti-Pak sentiment in Afghan then this. Hope this is expedited. Balkanization of Pak which started in '71 is a long over-due.

Now I feel within a year Dawood will be in India.
Bring him to India will be an even exaggerated version of the hanging of that terrorist scum Yakub post a decade long trial process.

Just blow the scum to pieces, after extracting the information form him that is.

Last edited:

tsunami

Country flag
Bring him to India will be an even exaggerated version of the hanging of that terrorist scum Yakub post a decade long trial process.

Just blow the scum to pieces, after extracting the information form him that is.
I too believe that but the problem is that if govt. in India can get him back that will become chest thumping point for RSS BJP and all NAMO supporters including me. So no he will not be killed in any case he will have a proper Media trial and will be one of the biggest advantage for NAMO 2019. Also we need to know who helped him escape.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I too believe that but the problem is that if govt. in India can get him back that will become chest thumping point for RSS BJP and all NAMO supporters including me. So no he will not be killed in any case he will have a proper Media trial and will be one of the biggest advantage for NAMO 2019. Also we need to know who helped him escape.
All good points and I agree but I simply don't want to waste ten years and crores of rupees on this scum. The PM who manages to kill this piece of trash will receive all the bragging rights and political advantage.

As for who helped him escape, its well known - read top Maharashtra politicians. Just get him to tape before ending him - heck VC him live to Indian television before blowing him up. That may be too much though.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
He is defiantly in Pakistan... But Pakistan now might surrender him by sending him secretly to some other country and get him arrested there. This will be face saving for Porkis as they will say... See we told you he was not here, and this will solve India's purpose also. Even if this pressure doesn't work then NSA can target his family members.
This means, Planning is going on to nab him now. After this UAE trip, anything can happen now anytime.

Victor3

First of all lets say what actually is the terrorism. In my opinion is something invented by usa. So india should stop playing usa s game. Any other opinion?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Why do I read so much fanboyism in this thread? Seriously guys, unless something concrete happens , i wont celebrate.

avinashkumar2004

well speaking in terms of realistic politics everyone is usa and europe`s bitch. are just a few in asia space that sustain a own politics. usa is the main terrorist state of the world.
I think you should improve your knowledge before talking about Asia as a whole.... india certainly do represent peace and communal harmony even with almost every major religion and 1.3 billion people

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

Zebra

Country flag
1. It is pretty close
2. It is pretty close to what Communism will look like
3. Yes, but it definitely is kinda close for all intents and purposes
4. It usually means that.
5. It usually means that too. Exceptions do occur. But they are the exceptions than the rule
The guy in question is pretty much what communism will look like in actual practice. There is nothing more retarded than communism. Islam comes close, but even that is not as retarded as communism and communist retards
@Victor3 I have no patience to explain why something like communism is retarded, specially when I am dealing with hypocritical retards who earn their bread by serving and working for white men, proving well beyond doubt as to why money and income matters, which is not the case with the communist BS as sprouted by the communist retards . So stew in the filth you are currently brewing in about how awesome communism is when serving your white masters. Good luck
My dear sir Mad Indian , don't forget Russians are also white. :bounce:

#just saying.

salute

My dear sir Mad Indian , don't forget Russians are also white. :bounce:

#just saying.
russians are eastern people,their culture is eastern,
though not exactly same as other eastern countries,
but western thinking such as individualism and homosexuality are not admired in russia.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
UAE against terrorism .... :rofl:
Wow ...

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Suna Pakistaniyon ke bhoot jal rahi hai Modi ke es Visit ke vajah se.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why do I read so much fanboyism in this thread? Seriously guys, unless something concrete happens , i wont celebrate.
Only time would tell how UAE/India would go ahead in future but MODI took a good step.Now as I could see Pakis are really uneasy and some even abusing Arabs on paki forums.

Pakis think that they are the Leader and Owner of Islam and no other Muslim country matters.

So they want all Muslim countries not to befriend India but almost all Muslim countries have good relations with India including Saudis(Sunni) which has Mecca and Medina and Iran(Shia) which gives us oil.Now this irritates Pakis even if it's symbolic.

Another big thing is Pakis hate MODI and he was welcomed by biggies of UAE and visited their biggest mosque and had selfies.UAE never gave such warm welcome to Terrorist Pakis. :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
paki mullah ass burnt by modi visit to UAE and beggar mullah of Pakistan declared UAE as non muslim:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

There is famous saying something like -> Naya Mulla Allah Allah pukare OR Naya mullah jyada Allah Allah karta hai.

Pakis are the best example of that.The bunch of coward converts are the new age Mullahs and telling Arabs that Arabs are no real Muslims.Pakis are a real joke on Islam! :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles