India 6th most liked, Pak 3rd most disliked nation for Americans: Poll

JBH22

Re: India 6th most liked, Pak 3rd most disliked nation for Americans:

anything is welcome..we will eat sand and grass

but cease the relation with USA..

agreed about iran..but there development started only when they ceased the relations with USA or they removed the tumour aka usa from themselves
after more than six decades of independence if you pride yourself of having Pakistanis eating grass and sand then you have a problem.

Anyway crazy people who celebrate their destruction

Decklander

Pakis are smart, they call themselves Indians in USA and earn the goodwill of US citizens for Indians but when they are caught for terror attacks, Its Indians who get beaten up and shot for being mistaken as Pakies in USA. Take the case of Sikhs, they are frequently mistaken to be arabs in USA.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Pakis are smart, they call themselves Indians in USA and earn the goodwill of US citizens for Indians but when they are caught for terror attacks, Its Indians who get beaten up and shot for being mistaken as Pakies in USA. Take the case of Sikhs, they are frequently mistaken to be arabs in USA.
No not as Arabs but as Afghans for the turban they wear.

Decklander

after more than six decades of independence if you pride yourself of having Pakistanis eating grass and sand then you have a problem.

Anyway crazy people who celebrate their destruction
Pls have pity on these madarsa educated guys who want to nuke our dams in J&K to DROWN INDIA

Blackwater

not after this june

we may not have any kind of relation with USA very soon like iran.

i hope i see such happens very soon

well where IRAN has survived without any relation with america Pakistan can not.

Ameerika means the following

NATO
UN
IMF
ADB
INTERPOL
CIA+MOSSAD+RAW
ARABS

You cant afford to break relation with all of them ,where your paki politician has a habit begging all the time. your GAZI army need $$$ money to maintain it self. where 1 million paki diaspora alone live in ammerika, where your elite and middle class wants to migrate to USA or UK..

where ur rupeee has its lowest 100/$

where ur industrial output is lowest

where ur export is at its lowest

Where ur poverty is on rise

list is long ........

Can you afford without ameerika????:sarc::sarc:

answer is no my friend:whistle::whistle:

even IK comes to power even he cant afford without amerikaa

Last edited:

Blackwater

after this news ,more pakis will pretend to be Indians in USA:p:p

sukhish

not after this june

we may not have any kind of relation with USA very soon like iran.

i hope i see such happens very soon
you may think like that, but i don't think general kyani thinks the sam way. I mean what will happen to those
second hand F-16 and even the brand new F-16's ? I mean that's your main strike weapon against India.

sukhish

:lol:IK or no IK, US hold pakistan by his ba**lls. after whor***ing for more than half a century, pakistan wants to maintain it's independent policy ?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

anything is welcome..we will eat sand and grass
but cease the relation with USA..
agreed about iran..but there development started only when they ceased the relations with USA or they removed the tumour aka usa from themselves
my stand has consistently been to urge "my" "back-home" bros not to push too hard on pakistan - my view is that really we should (all ) be friends ....india USA pak .... we're facing the same enemies ......hope this catches on , somehow

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Its Mutual , US makes friends with only those whom they feel the returns is higher than investment

they got that from pakistan in 80's during Soviet War in Afghanistan
Very well said.probably the first time in your life

Pakistan should have never supported USA in afghanistan against USSR

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

my stand has consistently been to urge "my" "back-home" bros not to push too hard on pakistan - my view is that really we should (all ) be friends ....india USA pak .... we're facing the same enemies ......hope this catches on , somehow
you indeed are right.
but as per my understanding the the rise of hate for each other between both indians and pakistan has reached to a point of return.

Friendship or better relations between pak-india can only be dreamed now.and if we continue to have the present kind of relation we will witness more and more war

the better and in the interest of both the countries is to completely ban each other on each country and cease any kind or diplomatic or anylevel relations with each other.
atleast by this we wont go to war.

Pakistan friendship with israel is now very much possible but a true friendship between either the govt or people is not possible at any level now

the hate is now mutual between india and pakistan both

The hate between usa-pakistan might also be mutual but is mostly temporary

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

No not as Arabs but as Afghans for the turban they wear.
This is not the case.the turban of afghan is completely different from the sikh cultural one

these are just propaganga's nothing else

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

As a future prime minister ,will Imran become more powerful than KAYANI the present army chief?

If terrorists sheltered in PAKISTAN or AFGANISTAN endanger AMERICAN interest no one can stop the US from striking them at the place they are sheltered.

PAK cannot use nuclear blackmail against US as they effectively do against India.

Who will help Imran to stop the US strike. Will future presidents of US follow Imran's lead and stop seeking terrorists hiding in AF-PAK and allow America to be hit by terrorist strike like 9/11.

From where the money transfers originated for 9/11?

Where OSAMA was killed?
we will see than.wait only a few months

Well in imran case.he has a clear cut message.

Drone strikes are killing innocents in majority,should be stopped.

or we will stop them by any resources we have available and than later think about the result

Now it doesnt matter whether usa attack pakistan,use nukes,use whatever mean they can

Imran message is clear we will shoot down the drone.pirr jo kismat main ho dekha jayga

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Really? Lets conduct an experiment and offer free Green Cards to 100 random Pakistanis. I bet 99 will have their bags packed in a minute and will be running towards this most hated country.

Is the vice-versa true for Americans? Dont see any of them lining up to enter that unfortunate place, unless they are CIA of course. :)
same can be said for india as well...

Blackwater

This is not the case.the turban of afghan is completely different from the sikh cultural one

these are just propaganga's nothing else
for gora, turban is turban,and all turban is talibani

Blackwater

we will see than.wait only a few months

Well in imran case.he has a clear cut message.

Drone strikes are killing innocents in majority,should be stopped.

or we will stop them by any resources we have available and than later think about the result

Now it doesnt matter whether usa attack pakistan,use nukes,use whatever mean they can

Imran message is clear we will shoot down the drone.pirr jo kismat main ho dekha jayga

what about bomb blast in Pakistan,target killing in Karachi??? no comments on that??

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned

Very well said.probably the first time in your life

Pakistan should have never supported USA in afghanistan against USSR

Oh thanks for your appreciation but this is not the first time i have told good thing , but u might find those post earlier offensive because it was hurting pakis sentiment

Pakistan should have never supported USA in afghanistan against USSR[/QUOTE]
India sided USSR & Northern alliance in Afghan war , so pakistan was a ally of USA from 60's as per friendship agreement so u people sided USA . But USA got what they wanted u people did get F-16 , IMF etc but nobody knew they will leave out a faction driven monsters Taliban who will one day comeback & haunt both USA & Pakis

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

same can be said for india as well...
And Indians don't hate the US, unlike ungrateful hypocrites in Pakistan. Your logic and line of thinking during arguments/debates reflects your low intellect. Just take this as an example. :sad:

pankaj nema

Country flag

The question Pakis must answer is, not just who dislikes them
But is there ANY country where pakistan has a favourable opinion

NOBODY likes Pakistanis at all

Neither Afghans and definitely not the Chinese

Afghans hate Pakis and the Chinese look down the Pakis as shameless beggars

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles