In signs of PLA shift, Chinese Defence Minister proposes India visit

Predator

BEIJING, July 31, 2012
China's Defence Minister General Liang Guanglie has expressed his keenness to visit New Delhi this year to cement defence ties with India before the once-in-decade leadership transition gets under way in Beijing, Chinese sources have told The Hindu.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/article3704397.ece

Strangely this Important news was not posted on this forum

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Why the useless meetings when you don't come with best of intentions.
your words said your way , ive liked it but allow me to put it my way :-

this is no diferent than when they encouraged us to feel that we were blrothers ...... in 1962 ? !

they are violatig the LAC's , they are building up at the borders , and then they come to india for stage-play !

we need firmer policies in dealing with them , otherwise we need firmer Leaders .

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Waste of time.

Another move towards to put India's guard down.

It is like the crocodile which bares it teeth as if in a grin, hiding nefarious intentions!

Predator

Why the useless meetings when you don't come with best of intentions.
it's better to talk and come to an understanding.

elites are getting ready to start world war 3, use nuclear weapons, kill a substantial part of world population and enslave the rest

it's in our interest to prevent such an outcome.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
We have been talking for a very long time.

Too much of talk and just NO action!

Chamberlain also kept talking to Hitler.

And then happened Dunkirk!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
good move by China we should also complement them, by testing A5 during his visit.............:namaste:

huaxia rox

our defence minister has lots of countries to pay a little visit to every year but how this is related to 'In signs of PLA shift'.....or 'before the once-in-decade leadership transition gets under way in Beijing' is beyound my understanding.....

looks to me indian media is very funny.....why not say 'after recent assam conflict' or.....before 2012 chrismax??

arya

Country flag
what is fault if a human think snake will not byte him

Predator

our defence minister has lots of countries to pay a little visit to every year but how this is related to 'In signs of PLA shift'.....or 'before the once-in-decade leadership transition gets under way in Beijing' is beyound my understanding.....

looks to me indian media is very funny.....why not say 'after recent assam conflict' or.....before 2012 chrismax??
it's stupids like you that make better relations between india and china impossible.

what has bodo and illegal bangla immigrants clashes got to do with your defence ministers' visit? i guess you don't understand geo-politics or on purpose play the part of a idiot.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

our media is not controlled by our government but can't say for our neighbours.

huaxia rox

it's stupids like you that make better relations between india and china impossible.

what has bodo and illegal bangla immigrants clashes got to do with your defence ministers' visit? i guess you don't understand geo-politics or on purpose play the part of a idiot.
our media is not controlled by our government but can't say for our neighbours.
then 2 of my indian friends here must be able to enlighten me how 'the once-in-decade leadership transition gets under way in Beijing' related to the visit??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles