In search of fair babies, Indians chase Caucasian donors for IVF

Status
Not open for further replies.

t_co

r Chinese adopting Africans kids??????:p:p:p
No, Chinese/Korean/Japanese girls consume over $16bn of skin whitening products every year

That's more than the GDP of most African countries

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
There are scientific reason why people are white and black according to there terrain which is best for them .. dumb people.

Unsubscribed..

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
If you are not in the sun for literally thousands of years with better food and better access to good and clean living style, ofcourse a brahmin will be more fairer than a average indian. It means diddly sqwat that the whole system reeks of douchebaggery of the highest order.
You're putting the cart before the horse. The Vedas were written thousands of years ago, and that is when the word "Varna" was first used. Historical epics written by Kalidasa and even the Mahabharat and Ramayana generally depict the heroes as fair-skinned and the villains as dark-skinned (save for a few exceptions such as Krishna etc).

The preference for lighter skinned individuals has always existed as far back as we look, it is not at all something that evolved recently.

Dark-skinned people are harder to see in low light conditions and their facial expressions are harder to read....in addition, dirt is less visible on their skin, hence the assumption is made that they are "dirty". I'm not being racist here, these are the bare facts.

Add to this the fact that black people/those of African origin are mostly just ugly, because their facial structure is radically different from Caucasian facial structure. Especially their protruding jaws and wide noses make them look like apes.

Now instead of bashing those who point out these morphological differences and calling them racist, maybe some of the experts here can educate us on why these differences arose, what's their purpose, and why they should NOT be a factor in evaluating "beauty".

Adux

Country flag
You're putting the cart before the horse. The Vedas were written thousands of years ago, and that is when the word "Varna" was first used. Historical epics written by Kalidasa and even the Mahabharat and Ramayana generally depict the heroes as fair-skinned and the villains as dark-skinned (save for a few exceptions such as Krishna etc).
Oh, ye it is written. Therefore it ought be true.

The preference for lighter skinned individuals has always existed as far back as we look, it is not at all something that evolved recently.
Somehow your recent is not exactly the same as others.

Dark-skinned people are harder to see in low light conditions and their facial expressions are harder to read....in addition, dirt is less visible on their skin, hence the assumption is made that they are "dirty". I'm not being racist here, these are the bare facts.
I see....

Add to this the fact that black people/those of African origin are mostly just ugly, because their facial structure is radically different from Caucasian facial structure. Especially their protruding jaws and wide noses make them look like apes.
Ah, you have been raped by a Negroid....I can see the hatred. Or is it tiny dick syndrome?

Now instead of bashing those who point out these morphological differences and calling them racist, maybe some of the experts here can educate us on why these differences arose, what's their purpose, and why they should NOT be a factor in evaluating "beauty"
Oh, boy. You need to walk of a plank. What a waste of oxygen.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Oh, ye it is written. Therefore it ought be true.

Somehow your recent is not exactly the same as others.

I see....

Ah, you have been raped by a Negroid....I can see the hatred. Or is it tiny dick syndrome?

Oh, boy. You need to walk of a plank. What a waste of oxygen.
Uh...oh. I should have known better than try and have an intellectual "debate" with you. After all, you're possibly the most infamous internet troll I've known from this and other forums over the years. You keep getting banned everywhere yet somehow you manage to keep coming back lol.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Not really, everybody wants to be olive or wheatish, nobody wants be pasty white or jet black. Everybody is going to be beige in the future.
I took a survey today of 6 African females. Would you rather be white or black. 3 responded white, 2 black and one not sure.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
The word "varna" does mean "color", but it may or may not refer to actual skin pigmentation. The Mahabharata associates white with brahmins, red with kshatriyas, yellow with vaisyas, and black with shudras. Unless all the warriors of ancient India were Native Americans and the traders were East Asians, I don't see how such labels could refer to skin color. They seem instead to refer to some abstract, brahmanical notion of purity. It is important to remember that varnas are not ethnic or racial groups, or even endogamous occupational groups like jatis. They are simply labels given by brahamans to other people who they deem as ritually inferior. Several groups had their varna status raised or lowered through the course of history (for example, the Buddhists were often denigrated as Shudras, even though many Buddhists, including Siddhartha Gautama, were born as Kshatriyas or Brahmins). It is quite difficult to guess the ethnic or "racial" origins of a person based on his/her varna status alone, especially given how the status itself has fluctuated.

As for the attitudes of ancient Indians towards skin color, it is difficult to say exactly what they believed, but based on the surviving paintings and artistic depictions from ancient India, it doesn't seem like they particularly cared about skin color. The paintings at Ajanta, for example, depict most people as dark-skinned, including royalty and the upper class. A lot of dancing girls, apsaras (nymphs), princesses/maidens, etc. are depicted as dark-skinned. Even if there was some preference for fairer skin, I have not seen any good evidence that ancient Indians were as racist or obsessed with skin color as modern Indians are. On the contrary, a lot of the evidence seems to suggest that they were pretty laid back and didn't really give a shit.

Just a few pictures to show what I am talking about:

parijataka

Country flag
@Known_Unknown - pale skin is not particularly praised in our ancient literature. Rama, Krishna, Draupadi and many other gods and goddesses are described as being dark skinned. Draupadi in particular is described as a dark skinned beauty.

another ancient dark skinned beauty -

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
I took a survey today of 6 African females. Would you rather be white or black. 3 responded white, 2 black and one not sure.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
I took a survey of 4 White females, and none of them wants to be pasty white and would love to permanent tan

Adux

Country flag
@Known_Unknown - pale skin is not particularly praised in our ancient literature. Rama, Krishna, Draupadi and many other gods and goddesses are described as being dark skinned. Draupadi in particular is described as a dark skinned beauty.

another ancient dark skinned beauty -

Nor is Shiva or Krishna.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
Uh...oh. I should have known better than try and have an intellectual "debate" with you. After all, you're possibly the most infamous internet troll I've known from this and other forums over the years. You keep getting banned everywhere yet somehow you manage to keep coming back lol.
Intellectual debate, You just called a entire race dirty, ugly and ape like. And, you have the audacity to actually call me.

I am infamous al right, for taking little dick numbuts like you to task. Its called hard for western orientated boards when tough questions are asked for their history, just like i do mine. In anyother board you would be banned for what you wrote, you are a waste of human existence. Unlike you, I do not suck up or nor do I wish, I was some other race. You are worth less than a toilet paper, could be internet's most favorite human toilet paper

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Not really, when it is about people desire t be a particular skin color
It isn't just about skin colour when Africans want Caucasian hair. They want what they see in the movies and Western entertainment has made its mark on Indian women.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I am not really sure, people prefer 'rape' genes of Delhi now a days...lol.

How you doing?
Preference is irrelevent, delhi sperm forces its way through :troll:

Im fine, why have you been absent ? :)

Adux

Country flag
It isn't just about skin colour when Africans want Caucasian hair. They want what they see in the movies and Western entertainment has made its mark on Indian women.
I thought we are talking about skin color preference not hair. Black women wanting good hair, is similar to fat guy wanting a good body. Indian women are a bit different than you think. They are not really attracted to white race. They are attracted to clear, glowing, lighter shade of skin, NOT WHITE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles