In Pakistan, students hungry to learn Chinese

JBH22

Some of them hope to get a job with a Chinese company in Pakistan. Others will go on to further studies in China, which offers around 500 scholarships a year and cheaper fees.

A course in China costs a few thousand dollars a year, compared with the tens of thousands of dollars US and British universities charge. What is more, some Pakistanis say their great northeastern neighbour makes them feel more welcome.

"Nowadays as Pakistanis, you may not be as welcome in all other countries as we were a few years ago," says 18-year-old Ali Rafi, who applied to study economics at Shangdon University after visiting last summer.
In Pakistan, students hungry to learn Chinese | NDTV.com

If i were chinese it would be of great concern for me. Potential terrorist coming to my country :shocked::shocked:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Let's see how long the "higher than mountains, deeper than oceans, sweeter than honey" friendship will last when a Paki decides to blow himself up in China.

Splurgenxs

Country flag
U guys seriously go overboard with the anti Pakistan rhetoric. U seem to be unfamiliar with Pakistani hypocrisy. Pakistanis will gladly lick Chinese kaffir pork eating Ba**s and not bat an eyelid.

amoy

The old saying comes to mind, if you have Pakistan as a friend you dont need enemies..
an average American saying or an average Indian saying? not to forget America is busy bribing for its fight n exit fm A'stan!

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Don't blame them. they are just preparing for the impending take over of Pak by china as their newest province.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is not surprising that the Pakistanis are hungry to learn Chinese.

It is because China is the only country that welcomes them, while others are putting impediments to allow them in.

Secondly, the devious ones in Pakistan are learning Chinese so that they can go and assist the Uighurs!

Blackwater

i think if pakis learn Urdu, their national language then English, it will help them to get jobs not Chinese

dhananjay1

Chinese is not an easy language to learn, Pakistanis should not overestimate their language learning skills. If they can learn their own Arabopersiohindustani aka Urdu, that's good enough.

lcatejas

Its good step from pak students.. they must go to china.....at least US and UK will be safe.... :thumb:

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Pakistan has one of the largest diasporas in world. they have spread allover world. Europe, Americas, Africa,middle east, korea, Japan, Malaysia; they are everywhere. its natural that they will look at a big growing country like China for employment opportunities.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles