In a bad neighborhood

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The American gun lobby just got a little bit more creative in sending its message to the US President...:scared1:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Neither Obama nor The Democrats have asked for Gun Control

So this firing is not related to any pending Gun control legislation

This is the handi work of White Supremacists

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
it will be funny if this incident is traced back to pakistan :pound:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
FBI Joins Shooting Investigation After Bullet Hits White House Window

WASHINGTON – The U.S. Secret Service has brought in the FBI for an investigation into a shooting that occurred near the White House Friday, as law enforcement discover multiple bullets at the scene and the primary suspect remains on the loose.
According to a Secret Service statement Thursday, law enforcement found a bullet that smashed a window at the White House before being stopped by a second layer of "ballistic glass." Another round was found outside the White House. The Secret Service said the damage "has not been conclusively connected" to the shooting.
"An assessment of the exterior of the White House is ongoing," the Secret Service said.
Fox News has learned that the FBI joined the investigation on Wednesday at the request of the Secret Service and U.S. Park Police. The FBI has extensive expertise in evidence gathering, which could explain why the agency was called in to assist.
Law enforcement continue to search for the suspect, 21-year-old Oscar Ortega-Hernandez. The suspect has a record of arrests in Idaho, Utah and Texas, according to MyFoxDC, and reportedly is believed to be mentally ill.
Park Police originally obtained an arrest warrant for Ortega-Hernandez after discovering an AK-47-style rifle in an abandoned car Friday night. The car was found after Secret Service officers heard shots being fired between two vehicles about a half-mile from the White House.
U.S. Park Police spokesman Sgt. David Schlosser said Sunday that officers had obtained an arrest warrant for the suspect on a felony charge of carrying a dangerous weapon, in connection with the incident.
Ortega-Hernandez is thought to have remained in the Washington, D.C., area following Friday's drama. Secret Service describe him as a 21-year old, Hispanic male, 5'11", 160 pounds, with a medium build, brown eyes and black hair.
President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama were in California at the time of the shooting, before traveling to Hawaii for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum.
News of the bullets' discovery broke shortly after the president landed in Australia for a brief 27-hour visit.
Fox News' Mike Levine and NewsCore contributed to this report.

FBI Joins Shooting Investigation After Bullet Hits White House Window | Fox News

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It will never come out, just like JFK's assassination.

Powerful lobbies run the US!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The latest is that the bullet was fired last week by an Occupy D.C. participant. I guess the window washers at the White House just got around to that particular window.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
what are the charges he is looking at if found guilty?
I will guess that the charges brought may depend on whether the President was in the White House when the shots were fired.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I will guess that the charges brought may depend on whether the President was in the White House when the shots were fired.
i think he can still be charged for treason, waging war against USA etc. even though president was not at white house, there might be many many other vip's in the building.

what i am worried about is the breach in the security. how did some one came that close to the white house with hot weapon?

W.G.Ewald

Professional
what i am worried about is the breach in the security. how did some one came that close to the white house with hot weapon?
There was a guy shooting at the White House from the sidewalk in another incident some time ago. Any real sniper would be counter-acted by security at the White House before setting up, is my guess.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles