In 65 years, India excels Pakistan in many fields

Neo

For us to lose an argument, there needs to be one. There is comparison here. There are only facts, which clearly shows who's who. So please, stop whining like a child and face the truth.
And the fact is that opening this thread was a dumb move, it backfired on you, period :)

thethinker

Country flag
Thank you for proving me right....Indians are delusional people. :)
Yep, in India there is no growth. No foreign investments and no economy. Actually all of it is Pak but mistakenly labelled India. :thumb:

Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) Talks of Ditching Pak, For India

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo

Don't forget the battles of 1984 & 1987 in Siachen. Guess who won?
There we go again, the holy mantra of an average delusional Indian, ie 1965, 1971, 1999, 2001 etc etc

Stop acting like an idiot already!

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Finally a sensible post, thank you! Why should we be comparing in the first place when we have so much to catch up with developped nations.
Every comparison in current situation is enough embarassement as we leg far behind and perform way under our potential.
Vow. Finally. Thanks for the sensible post Neo. I agree with you on this at least that we should be seeking to develop ourselves and try to catch up with other nations. Hope we move ahead with this thought in mind.

Neo

Yep, in India there is no growth. No foreign investments and no economy. Actually all of it is Pak but mistakenly labelled India. :thumb:

Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) Talks of Ditching Pak, For India

I wish US dump us for India, the sooner the better!

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
An old but interesting article. Most of these facts are already known to our members, still fun to read. Jai Hind !

In 65 years, India excels Pakistan in many fields - thenews.com.pk

whever we have a look on the level of engagement India ever got due to Pakistan, not only on the border conflicts but also being part of fueling sectarian wars in India too, we always remember statement of former Indian PM as below. which is always proved to be true :tsk: :facepalm:

"We can change history but not geography. We can change our friends but not our neighbors." :toilet:
India might be best located in South America, i think, but even being located in Africa was not as bad as compare to be in the neighborhood of Pakistan (including Bangladesh :facepalm:) as discussed in the thread as below ......

=> http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-bangladesh-has-turned-assam-explosive-2.html

Last edited:

Neo

Vow. Finally. Thanks for the sensible post Neo. I agree with you on this at least that we should be seeking to develop ourselves and try to catch up with other nations. Hope we move ahead with this thought in mind.
My message over the years in every fora has been the same: India is no better than Pakistan and Pakistan is no better than Indi, so do not compare.
We are both victims of our political systems and are being plagued by corruption, nepotism and greed. We better clean our own house first and make up for the lost time an opportunity to uplift our nations.

Problem here in DFI is lack of moderation. Every single Pakistan related thread is dominated by trolls and get derailed.
Its almost impossible to have a sane and civil debate here.

janme

Country flag
India ranks 61 in hunger index and below 100 in HDI.
Same is the case with Pakistan.

Reactions: Neo

Srinivas_K

Country flag
The difference between Indian and Pakistani political system is feudals in Pakistan.

1) Pakistani feudals never gave up their power, they never tried to make the nation stand on its feet.

2) They made the nation to live under constant threat called India and there by inciting animosity towards India.

3) No land reforms, no social reforms and no effort in nurturing human resources.

4) Religion is seen as force that unites the nation but when the same religion is causing the divisions based on sects, type of worship etc...etc....,

5) No strong Democratic or governing institutions other than the army.

6) No control over the religious radicals in the country.

7) Ignoring their own culture and imitating others. There by leading more confusion among its public about their own identity.

8) Giving a free hand in its territory to any external power who supports pakistan against India. There by loosing control on ots own resources.

India is big, reason and stats are not surprising, But Comparison must be done with China or USA. India's potential needs to be fine tuned to reach its true place in the world arena.

India on the other hand also has to concentrate on various fields like infrastructure, reducing trade deficit, manufacturing sector, Research and Development and slow reforms in its democracy.

India lacks in human development and also problems regarding malnutrition.

My message over the years in every fora has been the same: India is no better than Pakistan and Pakistan is no better than Indi, so do not compare.
We are both victims of our political systems and are being plagued by corruption, nepotism and greed. We better clean our own house first and make up for the lost time an opportunity to uplift our nations.

Problem here in DFI is lack of moderation. Every single Pakistan related thread is dominated by trolls and get derailed.

Last edited:

Blackwater

As a matter of fact we can and we have been taking good care of ourselves in a hostile region with unfriendly neighbors.

But unlike some neighbors we are not delusional people dreaming of ruling the world or balkanising the region.

Against all odds we have kept progressing and developping ourself to counter every threat.
Like every country we too have our demons and I am sure we will overcome these challenges too, we always have.
on blue part: so does we

on green part: i think islami thakedari ka shuak to sirf apko hi ha

thethinker

Country flag

Kshatriya87

Country flag

We are both victims of our political systems and are being plagued by corruption, nepotism and greed. We better clean our own house first and make up for the lost time an opportunity to uplift our nations. - AGREED.

My message over the years in every fora has been the same: India is no better than Pakistan and Pakistan is no better than Indi, so do not compare. - Not so much. Just like India is behind China in a lot of fields, same is the case with Pakistan. I agree that there might be a few fields where Pakistan is better but in most of the other ones, India leads. You cannot deny that.

However, the fact remains. Some completely destroyed countries like Germany have rose up in little time and left most of the other already developed countries behind. We need to learn from them and strive to do the same.

thethinker

Country flag
Change your name from the thinker into Braindead.
I won't feed you so stop trolling!
Apparently, refuting your views of you first saying India as a failed state and then you comparing it to to Pakistan and saying both are equally same (no better or worse) is considered trolling.

You still haven't given a valid argument to the definition of failed state BTW.

Personal attacks on someone's forum name seems to be your forte, refuting arguments about facts seems not. Not that I would expect anything better from you. :thumb:

Last edited:

Neo

@Neo do not respond to trolls add them to ignore list.
Mate I already have two in my list. I don't mind debating sensitive topics but can't allow such filthy language to be used against me or my country.
I have reported it, hope some mod will pick it up.
This kind of people harm DFI and India's reputation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles