Imran Khan is a liar

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Not only is he a liar, he is not "moderate" in the least. Please read on.

Tough guy 'Taliban Khan' | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Sun

An official who observed the interrogation process told me Khan sat timidly with his head lowered and hands clasped while he received a "dressing down" about potentially violating the limitations of his visitor's visa to the U.S.

He said there was no talk about Khan's opposition to U.S. attack drones, as the politician later claimed after the fact.

My source, tells me the real concern was that Khan had told passport control he was coming to the U.S. to visit family and friends, without specifying his planned fundraising and political activities.

(Deputy U.S. Ambassador to Pakistan, Richard Hoagland, later tweeted about the incident, as cited by Pakistan's International News , saying Khan's detention had: "Nothing to do with drones — he brought it up.")

Stuck in detention, Khan requested help from the Pakistani government to intervene and calls were made to the U.S. State Department.

Khan was then asked to give assurances that he would not use his visa for political purposes, to which he promptly agreed and was allowed to go on his way.
What a piece of scum. Liar. Bringing up "drone attacks" to make himself sound heroic in front of his Paki audience.

And there's more:

The question was simple: If Imran Khan was elected as the country's prime minister, what would be the fate of religious minorities in Pakistan, such as Hindus and Ahmadis?

Twenty-seven-year old journalism student Kazim Rizvi and his camera-carrying colleague had managed to conduct a coveted interview (after waiting 18 hours) with Khan as his car drove to the airport, where the Pakistani politician was to board a flight to the U.S.

Rizvi says Khan got visibly irritated at his question.

"He tried giving a half-sentence platitude to equality, but I persisted and popped a question no Pakistani reporter dares ask: 'What about gays'?"

This infuriated Khan, Rizvi said.

"Ok now, end of the interview, finish, I don't want to talk to you," he is heard on the tape telling the two students.

Rizvi says after the camera was turned off, he got a tongue-lashing and Khan's handlers aggressively threw the camera at his colleague.

He added: "Khan was furious"¦ he told me to scrap this 'stupid interview' "¦ these are western issues,' what have they got to do with Pakistan?"

At the airport, Khan's handlers asked the students to "hand over the tape," Rizvi said, but the two were able to get lost in the crowd of a last-minute photo op with Khan.
And come gullible Pakis talk about this idiot as if he will be a great saviour of the country.

Suits us fine actually - such buffoons should come to power and dash the aspirations of Pakistani youth more and more.

cloud_9

Country flag
I think Imran Khan is a confused soul.Hopefully he gets his act together because if he is elected and he fails (which I'm pretty sure he will) pakistanis will lose all their faith in democracy.This will make them lean more towards military dictatorship :rolleyes:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I think Imran Khan is a confused soul.Hopefully he gets his act together because if he is elected and he fails (which I'm pretty sure he will) pakistanis will lose all their faith in democracy.This will make them lean more towards military dictatorship :rolleyes:
Pak Army has already failed the people of Pakistan on more than one occasion and are yet to win a single war. Pakistanis will loose faith in the country of Pakistan itself.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Imran Khan is proving to be an idiot that he is, Everyone knows his past. He is dabbling with zealots, the very people who would probably would have killed him if he did anything that he did when he was younger now.

He is no politician. I think there is someone else behind him who probably is using him.

Whatever be the case, we Indians need to make thicker and taller and stronger fences along Pak border.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
We should not trust Pakistan. Their identity is based on everything that is 'NOT INDIAN'. How can INDIA trust a NOT INDIAN? Never. Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif or Pervez Musharaf or Hafiz Sayeed, they are all the same. Deep down, they have the same animosity, they harbour the same hatred against Bharatvarsh. There is only one way to make peace with this heathen of a country and that is to liquidate its people and annihilate the country totally.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Imran has over 10millions registered candidates

and even the intra party election will count for 1/3rd of total election
this can give one idea of his support in pakistan

chances of him being PM are now above 79%.

Imran probably would be the best PM of pak ever.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Imran Khan is not confused.

He merely is in the first stage of Alzheimer's.

He is super at his profession.

His profession is cricket!

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Pak Army has already failed the people of Pakistan on more than one occasion and are yet to win a single war. Pakistanis will loose faith in the country of Pakistan itself.
Ok now I know why the urge about thicker, stronger and taller boundaries on the border

Tronic

Imran has over 10millions registered candidates

and even the intra party election will count for 1/3rd of total election
this can give one idea of his support in pakistan

My friend, I don't wish to burst your bubble, but Imran Khan has a fat chance of ever being the PM. Don't get your hopes up.

I can already imagine all those delusional Pakistani fanboys who are standing behind Imran Khan today totally loosing it when he looses, and than you will see them peddle all types of crazy conspiracy theories. Pakistanis have become far too predictable.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Name a Pakistani leader or a dictator who ever told truth to their people? Who so ever tried was promptly termed a traitor! They have always been fed lies, and propaganda.

Pakistanis are bound to learn the hard way that IK is no different to any of their past leaders, that is, if he gets elected. I wonder will Ik be judged no different than ZAB by the generations to come.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Quoting some of you above ( leaving out the more extreme comments ...he is ......Not only is he a liar, he is not "moderate" in the least. (banglorean) .....I think Imran Khan is a confused soul.( cloud_9)....Imran has over 10millions registered candidates (farhan) , Super at cricket ( ray )

how did pak find all that in one man ? ..

uvbar

imran khan will lead to a coup or US invasion i just dont like him

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
imran khan will lead to a coup or US invasion i just dont like him
Wow :shocked: you want to expand on that theory?
What I see is that there are a lot of hopes riding on him . Actually too many hopes.
Hopes of commoners who want simple solutions to the massive and complex problems the country faces.
I feel next Paki elections would be more sensational than the one in India.

Regards,
Virendra

JBH22

Imran khan is doing what all retired cricket players do for eg;what Sidhu does here in various TV shows,,but Pakistan laughter challenge show is Politics..

Tronic

Imran khan is doing what all retired cricket players do for eg;what Sidhu does here in various TV shows,,but Pakistan laughter challenge show is Politics..
To be fair, even Sidhu is in politics.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
To the western media Imran Khan says something else, on NDTV he was saying something else, and to the domestic audience he says something else. The dude is shifty.

Defenceindia2010

Country flag
He is a Taliban apologist, this slithery person cannot be trusted. He talks of democracy on the one hand and does not condemn the attack on Mallala on the other, he does not mind the Taliban enforcing sharia and after all this huff and puff he goes to beg for money to USA. Canada and UK. :shoot:

uvbar

Wow :shocked: you want to expand on that theory?
What I see is that there are a lot of hopes riding on him . Actually too many hopes.
Hopes of commoners who want simple solutions to the massive and complex problems the country faces.
I feel next Paki elections would be more sensational than the one in India.

Regards,
Virendra
do you thinks he has the balls to tell US to stop drone attacks the answer is no when he doesnt do that the pakis will become more military centric and any US move will cause the army to get more and more power and ppl like zaid hamid will make all the pakis time bombs plus MQM is fightinf TTP and they will make a urban warfare ground . if the sindis and balochis strike a alliance with each other and TTP there will be more chaos and when your neighbour has hatred ,nukes and chaos its not a great day for u

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles